The projects

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hey, what's going on with the projects in Harrison? Ever since that guy left, the place is a mess. Whose in charge? Why aren't they cutting the grass? How come they don't fix the porches? Some people are old and can't get dpwn those stairs. then they got to walk on those rocks. Who can we call to help us? whose in chagre? We got a letter from that lady pm tje board, but we dn't know where to c all her at. They say she lives down the shore.

Does anyone now where she's at? Things ar e gettin bad around here.

Guest Guest
Hey, what's going on with the projects in Harrison? Ever since that guy left, the place is a mess. Whose in charge? Why aren't they cutting the grass? How come they don't fix the porches? Some people are old and can't get dpwn those stairs. then they got to walk on those rocks. Who can we call to help us? whose in chagre? We got a letter from that lady pm tje board, but we dn't know where to c all her at. They say she lives down the shore.

The only thing getting bad around here is your English.

Guest Guest

Apparently so is your spelling and writing skills! call 1800 wtf harrison!

Guest Guest

You are so right. the place is really starting to look like the "projects' rather then the gardens or the courts. The head of maintenance is not doing his job. As far as the construction going on I have no clue why they taking so long.

Guest Guest

Why don't you call Doreen in the office, isn't she next in charge?

Guest get a life

next you will be complaining that there is no one there to wipe your a$$, don't you think its about time some of you people start taking control of your life and do something construtive besides complaining all the time, your mother carried you for 9 months , we can't carry you forever........

Guest Guest

Isn't Doreen in the office. I don't know but wverything looksgood to me. New Roofs and overhangs over the porches. Plus air conditioning coming. What more do you want for low rent?

Guest Guest

just do the same that always was done. call the office. as for as the unkept grounds call the head of maintenance. they are slacking because the big boss aint here to keep on his ass. The place is a disgrace.

Guest GUEST
just do the same that always was done. call the office. as for as the unkept grounds call the head of maintenance. they are slacking because the big boss aint here to keep on his ass. The place is a disgrace.

You do not live here, because the men that work here do alot for us. If u lived here you would no that noone liked the big boss at all - we were afraid of him becasue he acted like he was better than us that we were garbage. Most of us here work and take care of are families The place is not a disgrace, constuction is going on al over the place and the guys r tring to keep the property up - but give them a break - we r geting new roofs ac and new porcjes so some things do not et done but come on - the people writing bad about the Gardens and Courts do not live here at all - maybe it is the boss that s not here anymre.

Guest Guest

You do not live here, because the men that work here do alot for us. If u lived here you would no that noone liked the big boss at all - we were afraid of him becasue he acted like he was better than us that we were garbage. Most of us here work and take care of are families The place is not a disgrace, constuction is going on al over the place and the guys r tring to keep the property up - but give them a break - we r geting new roofs ac and new porcjes so some things do not et done but come on - the people writing bad about the Gardens and Courts do not live here at all - maybe it is the boss that s not here anymre.

[/

FYI: I do live here, for over 25yrs actually. I have never seen the grounds so unkept. In one of the buildings the bush was growing right up to a lady's window. If the people that have yards were to let their grass grow like that they would get a notice about it. I am not talking about the work being done here. I don't care who liked or disliked the big boss as you call him. He did get rid of a lot of trash, but yes he did a lot of wrong too. Im simply talking about the grounds, even one of the men working on the roofs has made remarks about the bushes. The maintenance men are a bunch of great guys and it is not their fault that their boss is beeing neglectful of his duties. I live in the gardens and I love this place. I have great neighbors and the kids are very respectful. I am not putting down the gardens. Im just remarking about the unkept grounds. Grass and bushes need cutting. COME ON GG DO YOUR JOB.

Guest friend

First of all you are trying very hard to sound stupid.Is that your impression of the people who live in The Gardens and the Courts Anyone who owns a computer and can type certainly would not sound that dumb no matter where they lived, so stop gaming.Second of all ,I am Mike's friend ,so we've cleared up that issue.

Friend or not I know a professional when I see them.Mike was truly a professional.Anyone who is familar with the Housing Authority knows the positive change and difference the he brought about.The quality of life for everyone is better.This is not a criticism of the previous Director Mike continued what Mr.Lucas was attempting to do.

The Harrison Housing Authority has been one of the "highest performing authorities" in the State and the Country.

Mike wasn"t always everyone's cup of tea but if you did what you were suppose to do whether as a an employee or resident,he had your back

."Show me a man that pleases everyone and I'll show you a man who gets nothing done".MIKE DID HIS JOB AND YOU WERE ALL BETTER OFF FOR IT....As you will soon see.

So what was the problem?? The problem was he wouldn"t play ball politically.If you don't know the story you will.Believe me it had nothing to do with people being afraid of him.If you weren't doing drugs or breaking the laws or the rules there was nothing to be afraid of.

How do you think all those projects that you are so happy with get started?Ask the police how he changed the living conditions His first thoughts were always the Authority.

It's sad the residents are the losers.The politicians win.

Sleep well Mike ,you your job.If you did what they asked you you wouldn't sleep.You protected the people you were asked to.As always you followed the law and the Federal Housing regs.

The truth will set you free.

As for those who orchestrated this..... instant karma going to get you. And those he trusted,"Et tu Brute"

Sorry Mike it had to be said.

Guest Guest
First of all you are trying very hard to sound stupid.Is that your impression of the people who live in The Gardens and the Courts Anyone who owns a computer and can type certainly would not sound that dumb no matter where they lived, so stop gaming.Second of all ,I am Mike's friend ,so we've cleared up that issue.

Friend or not I know a professional when I see them.Mike was truly a professional.Anyone who is familar with the Housing Authority knows the positive change and difference the he brought about.The quality of life for everyone is better.This is not a criticism of the previous Director Mike continued what Mr.Lucas was attempting to do.

The Harrison Housing Authority has been one of the "highest performing authorities" in the State and the Country.

Mike wasn"t always everyone's cup of tea but if you did what you were suppose to do whether as a an employee or resident,he had your back

."Show me a man that pleases everyone and I'll show you a man who gets nothing done".MIKE DID HIS JOB AND YOU WERE ALL BETTER OFF FOR IT....As you will soon see.

So what was the problem?? The problem was he wouldn"t play ball politically.If you don't know the story you will.Believe me it had nothing to do with people being afraid of him.If you weren't doing drugs or breaking the laws or the rules there was nothing to be afraid of.

How do you think all those projects that you are so happy with get started?Ask the police how he changed the living conditions His first thoughts were always the Authority.

Sleep well Mike ,you your job.If you did what they asked you you wouldn't sleep.You protected the people you were asked to.As always you followed the law and the Federal Housing regs.

As for those who orchestrated this..... instant karma going to get you. And those he trusted,"Et tu Brute"

That's a nice one from Joe from ** building LOL

Guest quest
You are so right. the place is really starting to look like the "projects' rather then the gardens or the courts. The head of maintenance is not doing his job. As far as the construction going on I have no clue why they taking so long.

That's right - the maintenace controls the construction going on too - boy wish I have so much time on my hands like you do -

Guest Guest
That's right - the maintenace controls the construction going on too - boy wish I have so much time on my hands like you do -

where is it that I said maintenace controls construction, don't you know how to read. Maintenane controls the "GROUNDS' which is a mess or I should say was a mess. They have since started to clean the grounds.And don't talk like you know me because you don't. I don't have that much time on my hands believe me.

Guest Guest

Mike is not my friend, I only know him because I live in the gardens.I could not agree with you more. He was and is a professional. I hope the new director can do as well.The cops are not here as much as they used to be, it is more quiet. The ones doing the complaining are the ones making trouble.Pay you rent and comply to your lease, there will be no ploblem

Guest Guest
You are diffently missed Mike. You kept on your toes with things that had to be done.

Mike is definitely a rules guy. It follows that if you played by the "rules" you would have no problem with him. In fact, you would have the utmost respect for him.

He would go to bat for you in a heartbeat if you needed him to. You have no idea how many people he helped with his own money without anyone ever knowing. That's the kind of man he is. What happened in this situation is dispicable. Hope the dirts that orchestrated this, get their's, in spades! Hope I'm around to see it. Loyalty has it's own rewards . . . many of you have yet to experience how great it feels. Those of us who do stand with him and will forever. It's called RESPECT.

Guest Guest
Mike is definitely a rules guy. It follows that if you played by the "rules" you would have no problem with him. In fact, you would have the utmost respect for him.

He would go to bat for you in a heartbeat if you needed him to. You have no idea how many people he helped with his own money without anyone ever knowing. That's the kind of man he is. What happened in this situation is dispicable. Hope the dirts that orchestrated this, get their's, in spades! Hope I'm around to see it. Loyalty has it's own rewards . . . many of you have yet to experience how great it feels. Those of us who do stand with him and will forever. It's called RESPECT.

COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!

Guest Guest

How do you know it was HIS money? Maybe it was the money he was getting kicked back from contractors. And as far as Mike going by the rules, that that mean taking kick backs? Yeah, he was a real saint. I am not saying he was a bad guy, but he was working for the government, he may just have to do some time playing by HIS rules.

Guest guest
How do you know it was HIS money? Maybe it was the money he was getting kicked back from contractors. And as far as Mike going by the rules, that that mean taking kick backs? Yeah, he was a real saint. I am not saying he was a bad guy, but he was working for the government, he may just have to do some time playing by HIS rules.

Words of a complete ASS!

What are you talking about? It's unfortunate that you can't even understand what is being said without putting a bs negative slant on things. Mike is an honest, respectful, proud human being who has fought hard for all he has achieved in his lifetime. He is educated and has class. He has never taken a nickel in his life without earning it. I, for one would trust him with my life. Hey, but what would you know about honor and respect? I really hope you find another human being on this earth that you can have legitimate honest feelings for. It sounds as if you have been denied that in your lifetime. I guess that is why you're such a hater. I feel sorry for you.

Guest Lets See

Well let’s see if he didn't play ball Mike should have a lot to say to some others in a prosecuting capacity but like every other time in this town someone goes down they don't because #1) They don't give a crap about Harrison or they care more about a side deal #2) They take a door prize on their way out or #3) They got too many Skeletons in their own closet the politics as normal already neutered them. if he's truly a man of morals we'll know if not take your pick 1-3.

Let’s face it, I hope I'm wrong I really do but we'll probably never hear about an investigation with Mike (Big Boss) as key element unless he's a casualty of it, I wish things were different but this is just history repeating itself yet again at the H.

What are you talking about? It's unfortunate that you can't even understand what is being said without putting a bs negative slant on things. Mike is an honest, respectful, proud human being who has fought hard for all he has achieved in his lifetime. He is educated and has class. He has never taken a nickel in his life without earning it. I, for one would trust him with my life. Hey, but what would you know about honor and respect? I really hope you find another human being on this earth that you can have legitimate honest feelings for. It sounds as if you have been denied that in your lifetime. I guess that is why you're such a hater. I feel sorry for you.

I agree with this post completely. Michael is an honorable guy and follows the rules of good government and most importantly the ruling of his conscience. He would not allow a self-serving Housing Commissioner have their way with an improper contract award and then he made the mistake of going against our political guys who tolerate drug use among employees. I really hope that what goes around comes around is more than just a cute little saying.

Walk proud Michael

I agree with this post completely. Michael is an honorable guy and follows the rules of good government and most importantly the ruling of his conscience. He would not allow a self-serving Housing Commissioner have their way with an improper contract award and then he made the mistake of going against our political guys who tolerate drug use among employees. I really hope that what goes around comes around is more than just a cute little saying.

Walk proud Michael

by the way,wasn't that same self serving commissioner under indictment in Essex county for illegal fundraising ??? Whatever became of that situation?

AMEN to that!

Mike is missed, you can see the difference since he was robbed of his job for BULLSH** reasons. Look at the Board of Commissioners and how many of them are hanging on the Mayor's ass strings and then you will see why, nothing but a bunch of a$$ suckers. They should all be put in jail, just to think they can put their head down at night is disturbing. It all comes back around and I hope I am living to see it.

Mike hold your head high, you did a great job. We know who the cowards are and for those of you who dont it was the 4 commissioners who shouldnt be on the board to begin with.