McCormick Ticket

Guest *Harrisonian*

Guest Guest
Hear! Hear!

It's about time the truth comes out about this Bonnie & Clyde Duo!!! B)

Well, we have the word of several "guests" saying what the Mc Cormicks are about. We can all see from their record what the McDonough administration is about. I will take the McCormicks.

Guest Guest
Well, we have the word of several "guests" saying what the Mc Cormicks are about. We can all see from their record what the McDonough administration is about. I will take the McCormicks.

Yes in deed. and so will I and many others.

Guest guest

No way! Not I or anyone I know. TWO-FACED is all I can say. Mind Your Business Maria! You wouldn't want your skeletons to come out now would you? Nosey Rosey

Guest fooled before

I see they have you fooled already, these two are worst than what we have now and I think a lot more dangerous, we all agree a change is due and good for all, but not this group, more harmfull than the currant politicals.

Guest Guest
I agree, they are out for #1 themselves. Having dealt with them over the years Stevie is a wheeler/dealer. Maria can't be much better to marry him.

OK IF THEY ARE OUT FOR THEMSELVES, WHO IS THE MAYOR OUT FOR, HIMSELF.

Guest Guest

And we have your comment as a "guest" also. If you're that big a supporter put your name out there, Guest.

Guest Guest
OK IF THEY ARE OUT FOR THEMSELVES, WHO IS THE MAYOR OUT FOR, HIMSELF.

First, the good of the town, second those loyal to him, maybe third himself. The McComics are purely out for themselves! First themselves, second themselves and lastly themselves. Any other brillant questions?

Guest Guest
First, the good of the town, second those loyal to him, maybe third himself. The McComics are purely out for themselves! First themselves, second themselves and lastly themselves. Any other brillant questions?

The mayor, every member of the town council, or one of their family members has gotten a public sector job since they were elected. Your telling me that the McCormicks are out for themselves? Even more interesting is that they gave "*** ******" a no show job for $64,000, and a job as a commissioner at Passaic Valley. He hires the mayor and most of the council or relatives at unbelievable salaries. Please, the McCormicks should be canonized compared to the present administration.

Guest Guest
The mayor, every member of the town council, or one of their family members has gotten a public sector job since they were elected. Your telling me that the McCormicks are out for themselves? Even more interesting is that they gave "*** ******" a no show job for $64,000, and a job as a commissioner at Passaic Valley. He hires the mayor and most of the council or relatives at unbelievable salaries. Please, the McCormicks should be canonized compared to the present administration.

you mean like put in a cannon and fired out of town.... yeah....yeah :lol:

mccomics :ph34r: = :ninja:

Guest Worried are you?
And we have your comment as a "guest" also. If you're that big a supporter put your name out there, Guest.

The "Guests" are entitled to their privacy, anonymity and opinion. We will all vote behind a curtain come November. This will definitely be a close election. Expect the intimidation tactics to get worse as we get closer to November. This will be a very negative election because there's way too much in salaries and jobs and contracts and development at stake.

Guest Guest

Yeah right, just like the pedophile priests and bishops should be cannonized! You obviously don't know the McCormicks, or are related to them!

Guest CHARLIE the Tuna
Yeah right, just like the pedophile priests and bishops should be cannonized! You obviously don't know the McCormicks, or are related to them!

You just go with that thought. You and a lot of people are going to be in for a SHOCK in November. Better start putting together your resume so you can look for a new job.

Guest Guest
You just go with that thought. You and a lot of people are going to be in for a SHOCK in November. Better start putting together your resume so you can look for a new job.

I only hope that 2010 proves to be the last year we'll have to hear anything from Bonnie and Clyde. Good riddance to those two!!! :ph34r:

Guest Save Harrison Now
I only hope that 2010 proves to be the last year we'll have to hear anything from Bonnie and Clyde. Good riddance to those two!!! :ph34r:

Don't worry about Bonnie and Clyde there are enough crooks in now.

Guest Guest

The mayor, just retired from $100,000 + at Passaic Valley, Doran, Superintendent of Schools, $200,000 +, Dolaghan, Janitor $100,000 +, The "bagman," job unknown, retired $60,000 +, and on and on. The McCormicks, bankruptcy. It's easy to see who the crooks are here.

Guest Guest
Don't worry about Bonnie and Clyde there are enough crooks in now.

Listen, all you people who don't live in Harrison should have nothing to say. Comment on your own town. We Harrisonians live and pay here. We need new. A clean slate to clean up all the crap the current mayor and council people have done. I don't care if its Laurel and Hardy. Anyone is better the the incombent government. Vote all new in because we need a new slate. And they will not have an easy time to clean it up. Just like OBama. You can't clean up over night what has been done over 12 years. My street use the be known as one of the finest in Harrison. Now its a ghetto. I have complained to several people about illegal appartments in basement that are fire hassards and no one yet had done a God Damn thing. What do I have a fire chief for? What do I have coucilmen for? They all say come to me if you have any problems or concern. When I do, it goes in one ear and out another. Wait until they come ringing my door bell for my vote. They will get an ear full. I have had it. I don't mind paying high taxes but I am getting nothing for it. Do your Job! Why should I vote for you when you do nothing for me? All these high paying town workers make big bucks but don't live here and they give nothing back to the town. Why can't they get a 20% reduction in salary than they would not have to lay off people. But no, they lay off all the little guys and they get another raise. Is this the kind of people you want running our town? I don't think so.

Guest Guest
Listen, all you people who don't live in Harrison should have nothing to say. Comment on your own town. We Harrisonians live and pay here. We need new. A clean slate to clean up all the crap the current mayor and council people have done. I don't care if its Laurel and Hardy. Anyone is better the the incombent government. Vote all new in because we need a new slate. And they will not have an easy time to clean it up. Just like OBama. You can't clean up over night what has been done over 12 years. My street use the be known as one of the finest in Harrison. Now its a ghetto. I have complained to several people about illegal appartments in basement that are fire hassards and no one yet had done a God Damn thing. What do I have a fire chief for? What do I have coucilmen for? They all say come to me if you have any problems or concern. When I do, it goes in one ear and out another. Wait until they come ringing my door bell for my vote. They will get an ear full. I have had it. I don't mind paying high taxes but I am getting nothing for it. Do your Job! Why should I vote for you when you do nothing for me? All these high paying town workers make big bucks but don't live here and they give nothing back to the town. Why can't they get a 20% reduction in salary than they would not have to lay off people. But no, they lay off all the little guys and they get another raise. Is this the kind of people you want running our town? I don't think so.

What have the McComics accomplished in the last few years as our 2nd ward representatives - NOTHING - The only ticket they have is the one for their illegal construction. What a pair!?!

Guest Guest
What have the McComics accomplished in the last few years as our 2nd ward representatives - NOTHING - The only ticket they have is the one for their illegal construction. What a pair!?!

What has the mayor and council accomplished in the last few years? The mayor got a hundred thousand + job. Dolaghan got a $100,000 + job. Doran got a $250,000 plus a bonus job. Even the bagman got a $64,000, no show job, and the guy even got to keep the quarters. The list goes on and on. If not for their political positions, most of the council would be considered unemployable. The McCormicks are a breath of fresh air, and the only hope for Harrison to come to it's senses.

Guest Guest

Lets see a new hotel no lower taxes, new condos no lower taxes, new stadium no lower taxes, less fireman and policeman no lower taxes, 40 less town workers no lower taxes, same top 10 overpaid salaries, wow these guys have done a spectacular job, i want more of this great service to this community to continue......NOT !

Guest Guest
What has the mayor and council accomplished in the last few years? The mayor got a hundred thousand + job. Dolaghan got a $100,000 + job. Doran got a $250,000 plus a bonus job. Even the bagman got a $64,000, no show job, and the guy even got to keep the quarters. The list goes on and on. If not for their political positions, most of the council would be considered unemployable. The McCormicks are a breath of fresh air, and the only hope for Harrison to come to it's senses.

Dude, when you say Doran got "plus a bonus job," what the F are you talking about??? A-hole.