Biggest hoax......

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama has succeeded in pulling off the greatest hoax in American history. By focusing on the uninsured segment of the population ( who get free care at clinics and E.R's) he has managed to take over the complete health industry (as the Loony's peed their pants with excitement).

Chalk up healthcare with the auto industry and the banking system that are now run by the federal government. Student loans will now be handled by the IRS, not your neighborhood bank and the IRS will determine which schools they will approve.

This is all making the Loonys giddy with excitement, they can't wait to pay more taxes, have their parents and grandparents needing life saving surgeries get in line or be refused entirely and wonder if certain treatments will be declined.

Next up is Cap & Trade and Immigration Reform. The Loonys are again feeling tingles up their legs at just the thought of sharing less doctors with 20 million illegal aliens and their extended families in Central America (who will now be allowed in).

By then the USA will be reduced to a third world nation, heavily in debt to a dozen countries and people that can afford it will be traveling overseas to have medical care that the IRS won't approve.

Guest Guest
Obama has succeeded in pulling off the greatest hoax in American history. By focusing on the uninsured segment of the population ( who get free care at clinics and E.R's) he has managed to take over the complete health industry (as the Loony's peed their pants with excitement).

Chalk up healthcare with the auto industry and the banking system that are now run by the federal government. Student loans will now be handled by the IRS, not your neighborhood bank and the IRS will determine which schools they will approve.

This is all making the Loonys giddy with excitement, they can't wait to pay more taxes, have their parents and grandparents needing life saving surgeries get in line or be refused entirely and wonder if certain treatments will be declined.

Next up is Cap & Trade and Immigration Reform. The Loonys are again feeling tingles up their legs at just the thought of sharing less doctors with 20 million illegal aliens and their extended families in Central America (who will now be allowed in).

By then the USA will be reduced to a third world nation, heavily in debt to a dozen countries and people that can afford it will be traveling overseas to have medical care that the IRS won't approve.

This a chilling narrative and I'm afraid you're mostly correct.

Guest Guest

You and your sock-puppet friend are idiots. The insurance companies were robbing us. This legislation will be a start toward controlling that.

The reason we are in debt is that Cowboy Jackass ran the economy into the ditch, started two wars and gave our money away to billionaires.

Guest Guest
The reason we are in debt is that Cowboy Jackass ran the economy into the ditch, started two wars and gave our money away to billionaires.

....and made the banks give out a s--t load of mortgages to people who couldn't afford them. Oh wait! My bad! that would be the Clintons.

....and made the banks give out a s--t load of mortgages to people who couldn't afford them. Oh wait! My bad! that would be the Clintons.

Subprime mortgage lending peaked in 2006... back when we were COMPLETELY R'D UP (EXEC & CONGRESS). That's not my argument, though.

All you have to do is read up ... just a little. You'll see that the problem began during the Reagan administration. Am I going to blame him for passing legislation that made it easier for regular people to get loans (I'm not talking about the CRA by the way -- I'm referring to the AMTPA)? No. Obviously not. Because when he passed the legislation to allow for non-Federal approved loaners to use adjustable rates, interest-only lending, etc, he didn't know that it would turn into predatory lending, loans for illegal immigrants, inaccurate credit scoring, STUPID AMERICAN CITIZENS defaulting on their loans, etc. He "privatized" and deregulated in order to get Americans into their own homes. This was an ambitious and noble cause that nobody could have objected to at the time, but look where we are now. Please, let's not blame Ronald Reagan, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, or Barack Obama. It was a greedy, sleazy, dishonest private sector that got us here. And, sorry, it was us. The regular American citizen let his guard down, because he thought he was entitled to a home. Guess what? He wasn't.

Guest Guest

Deregulation of the banks was a horrible idea and yes Clinton is responsible for it, along with Republicans and Democrats in Congress who supported it. That does not change the fact that Bush and his Republican Congresses were the biggest disasters that have hit this country since World War II.

Next time, instead of choosing sides, look honestly at what has gone on. I'm more interested in how we can get out of this mess and if you have any sense, you will be too.