Digesere

Guest Smitty

Guest Pay Attention
JUST WATCH, YOU WILL SEE WHO DOES THIS FOR THE LOVE OF THEIR JOB AND THE "CHILDREN" AND WHO IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY!!!!

So your saying that you shouldn't be paid fairly if you love your job? My doctor claims to love his work, yet I would never presume that he shouldn't be paid fairly for his work, his education, training, expertise.

NO!!!!! You are not paying attention. What was written says, watch who will take the money and run after May 21, 2010. That's it!!! Period. So much for "the children"

Guest Sigmund Freud
** why don't you be a man and tell the taxpayers that butter your bread the truth?

Your days of walking around and smirking about the election results are near an end.

We also know about your new hire using his mother and father who no longer live in town to vote for your

bosses selection at the BOE Elections.

If all you crooks think you are slick you have picked the wrong people to mess with. Your not dealing with people that don't have the means or determination to uncover all your little DIRTY SECRETS.

BEWARE AND BE READY FOR THE DAY OF RECKONING

All the phonies who thought they were fooling anyone, think again.

The BOE is small potatoes compared with what you will be facing now.

You know, there is help out there for someone like you. You don't need to go this alone.

You should talk to someone.

Guest Guest
So FIVE people went to Trenton to put their papers in? Thank GOD. The only one who will be missed is Jimmy D, a true gentleman and advocate of the kids.

As much as I hate Christie the one silver lining is it may help get rid of D******, S*****, S**** and a few other pieces of dead wood taking our money and ruining our town and educational system.

Degesere and his Middle School Plan is a blight on our kids, especially The Children of Franklin School.

His shady involvement in our BOE election to re-elect McDonald is a slap at our town and our kids. His lies and back stroke on every single issue is disgusting and indicative of the ***** **** ** **.

To preserve his rubber stamp BOE he has lied, spread false rumors and promised raises and jobs to people. Talk about abuse of office. So now we have The ****** *** ******** back and Degesere will surely use her and the other useless four headless morons to get whatever he wants approved.

******* is just another moron who should stick to Golf because he is useless to our kids.

Somma is the Principal of our FAILING KEARNY HIGH SCHOOL, Just ask MCDONALD she is the one who said so at Meet The Candidates Night, she has been denying it ever since, JUST SAY NO BERNIE.

TO ALL THE RATS AND USELESS FREELOADERS, GET LOST

Of course you are from Roosevelt district, and I feel the same way about Jimmy D. So, pray tell, what would you suggest to cure all these problems?

Guest Guest
Wait a minute! Our BOE President, Bernadette McDonald, was not even asked about the high School, but at candidates night she opened up with her very first statement as stating, "our High School is FAILING".

If this is true than obviously someone or many are to blame,........ from the superintendent, asst. supt., head of curriculum, principals and teachers. All these people who have been around for the past few years in certain positions are to blame along with our BOE for not taking action if this was known about.

That's it? She just said "our High School is FAILING?" Failing in what? There must be more to what she said.

Guest Guest
NO!!!!! You are not paying attention. What was written says, watch who will take the money and run after May 21, 2010. That's it!!! Period. So much for "the children"

Take the money and run? You can blame Christie for that. After working their whole lives these good, hard working people are being thrown into retirement with no planning. I wish the same for you!

Guest Guest
The ******* ***** ********* ( guess who's Mom was hired by Degsere?) and McDonald ( who replaced Paul Costelli on the negotiating team because he was only giving a 1%-2% rasie max) along with Degesere schemed all along to scam the taxpayers and parents into thinking a vote for the budget was for the KIDS. **, if they cared about the kids and taxpayers they would have taken a pay freeze. Not a pay cut or ANY type of cut, just a freeze, but NO they had to rape the taxpayers and cause program cuts to our kids.

A simple pay freeze ( Share the pain) would also have brought taxpayers additional money from Trenton. BUT NO, it's all about their greed and selfish attitudes.

The BOE President was rewarded for giving away the kitchen sink by all their support, phone calls and lies during the BOE Election.

The KEA people who were working the phones for ," The budget" were told by the KEA President that," If they felt comfortable with the person they were calling to get out and vote for the budget, to then tell the person they were calling to vote for McDonald". All this while being given the day off by ******** to promote his rubber stamp, ethically challanged BOE Pres. and Puppet.

Even the wonderful *** ******* spent the entire day Monday, not doing what he is paid to do, but making calls and conspiring with all his minions to re-elect the WORST POSSIBLE PERSON to be re-elected to our BOE.

Have a wonderful day Kearny parents and taxpayers knowing that you were duped and had your taxes raised for the self intrests of a few.

Program cuts? There are no program cuts that I know of. Anybody know of any program cuts?

The ******* ***** ********* ( guess who's Mom was hired by Degsere?) and McDonald ( who replaced Paul Costelli on the negotiating team because he was only giving a 1%-2% rasie max) along with Degesere schemed all along to scam the taxpayers and parents into thinking a vote for the budget was for the KIDS. **, if they cared about the kids and taxpayers they would have taken a pay freeze. Not a pay cut or ANY type of cut, just a freeze, but NO they had to rape the taxpayers and cause program cuts to our kids.

A simple pay freeze ( Share the pain) would also have brought taxpayers additional money from Trenton. BUT NO, it's all about their greed and selfish attitudes.

The BOE President was rewarded for giving away the kitchen sink by all their support, phone calls and lies during the BOE Election.

The KEA people who were working the phones for ," The budget" were told by the KEA President that," If they felt comfortable with the person they were calling to get out and vote for the budget, to then tell the person they were calling to vote for McDonald". All this while being given the day off by ******** to promote his rubber stamp, ethically challanged BOE Pres. and Puppet.

Even the wonderful *** ******* spent the entire day Monday, not doing what he is paid to do, but making calls and conspiring with all his minions to re-elect the WORST POSSIBLE PERSON to be re-elected to our BOE.

Have a wonderful day Kearny parents and taxpayers knowing that you were duped and had your taxes raised for the self intrests of a few.

Wow, your parents must be so proud that they raised such a wonderful human being such as you.

Guest Bean counter
A 13 to 1 ratio is misleading. That number would include, for example, (1) a class of 25 students, (2) their classroom teacher, (3) their gym teacher, (4) their music teacher, (5) their librarian, (6) their health teacher. That is a 5:1 ratio, but not a true indication of class size. Overall, in Kearny we have 1 teacher to every 13 students (or so.) That is not indicative of class sizes.

Good answer, but it's not a complete answer.

1. How many classrooms have 13 or fewer students?

2. Can the district still afford that?

Guest Kearny Kard
And if you say OUR VP of Operations you give yourself away as not being able to say OUR as that is not his title. Kills the rest of your story.

I have not heard the answer to this. Why do you think Mr. Digesere (another "OUR" killer if you can't even spell his name) wants a middle school? Do middle school superintendents get paid more? What's in it for him?

Answer: Jobs, jobs and more jobs. (And don't say they'll just transfer existing people -- that only gets you a portion of the staffing needs).

Guest Guest

I am on the KEA council and have been to all of the KEA monthly meetings this year. I was also a "caller" and Marcy NEVER made any such statement. As a matter of fact, Marcy's stand is that neither she, nor the KEA, endorses ANY BOE candidates. You should write novels with that creative mind of yours.

Guest Guest
Good answer, but it's not a complete answer.

1. How many classrooms have 13 or fewer students?

2. Can the district still afford that?

Other than self-contained, special ed classes, I don't think there are any classrooms with 13 or fewer students. If you know of any, please tell me where they are.

Guest Bean Counter
Other than self-contained, special ed classes, I don't think there are any classrooms with 13 or fewer students. If you know of any, please tell me where they are.

For starters, 2 at Roosevelt.

Guest Guest
Answer: Jobs, jobs and more jobs. (And don't say they'll just transfer existing people -- that only gets you a portion of the staffing needs).

I would think they would have too many teachers when going to the needed middle school concept. And why is Kearny the only group IV school district in the state that does not have a middle school?

Guest Guest
For starters, 2 at Roosevelt.

Grade level? Teacher? Please I'm amazed that this information is not common knowledge in all of the schools since we are all over crowded and we love to complain about what others have (and don't have) around the district.