Reorganize the Harrison Fire Dept.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
Barney, Barney, Barney. Your anger issues are getting the best of you. I only hope that if you're married you're not taking out your hostility on your wife

and kids. For a cop living at the shore and commuting to Harrison to work (when you're not calling out sick), you should be more concerned with doing your job and letting the professional firefighters who protect Harrison do theirs.

I'm sure your health plan provides for psychological sevices, you should talk to someone about your anger issues, it's really not normal. Good luck.

There are many good people on both the fire and the police Dept.'s, and there has been for years. Thru the years collective bargaining has been used to give these men and women raises and benefits that the truly deserved. This allowed them and their families a better life style then they previously enjoyed. Now, however their salaries have by far out paced those of the citizens of Harrison they serve. The salaries they earned have allowed most of them to move from Harrison and live their lifestyle elsewhere. Now the town has suffered many setbacks because of the economy, and necessary state cuts in revenues. We can no longer afford the number of employees we once had. Going from an industrial town to a residential town allows us to adjust many of the services once provided. One of those adjustments must be made to the fire department. We either need fewer men, or smaller salaries. With the average resident making a salary of less than fifty thousand, the average fireman is making more than seventy-five thousand, officers more than a hundred thousand. The salaries may be well deserved, but we can't afford them.

Please don't take your frustrations out on Barney, he is just a little guy, (in your case), who tries to do your duty.

Guest Harrison Senior
The deflection tactics you are attempting to use ie: Barney! Barney! just prove that you know that you and your Dept. are in serious trouble. The game is just about over check the classified and see if you're qualified for a real job!!!!!!

Barney, Barney, Barney. Apparently the drugs you're taking are making you dilusional. I'm not in trouble and I don't have a dept.

Guest Guest
The deflection tactics you are attempting to use ie: Barney! Barney! just prove that you know that you and your Dept. are in serious trouble. The game is just about over check the classified and see if you're qualified for a real job!!!!!!

This department is most definitly being looked at as a money pit. The men and women of this department certainly deserve their pay but Harrison can no long affort this high paid position. Harrison is not what it was years ago when all Industry was around. The days of spending money foolishly are now finished as our Governor is doing to the State of NJ the new Mayor best be prepared to do it here in Harrison too, so that we may get back on our feet.

Guest OTJ1987
Barney, Barney, Barney. Your anger issues are getting the best of you. I only hope that if you're married you're not taking out your hostility on your wife

and kids. For a cop living at the shore and commuting to Harrison to work (when you're not calling out sick), you should be more concerned with doing your job and letting the professional firefighters who protect Harrison do theirs.

I'm sure your health plan provides for psychological sevices, you should talk to someone about your anger issues, it's really not normal. Good luck.

Luckily for you Medicare does as well old Timer..although there isnt much that can be done Long-term for Senile Dementia. Hopefully my brothers on HPD are reading this nonsense, and understand NOW why i've been telling them for years to lateral out of your crappy little town, even if they had to take Pay cuts. Keep on screaming about "Barney" Grandpa end eventually you'll get what you wish. I can ONLY Hope that when the check you write with that alligator Mouth of yours cant match up with the Canary ass it's attached to, and you're getting your butt handed to you because you decided to flap your S**K-hole at the wrong person, you have a LONG wait for HPD to get there to save your worthless carcass, becasue they've been reduced in numbers to the point there's nobody for YOU. How HPD can still get anyone to take the test for their department I can't figure, there doesnt seem to be too many in Harrison worth their efforts.

Guest Harrison Senior
Luckily for you Medicare does as well old Timer..although there isnt much that can be done Long-term for Senile Dementia. Hopefully my brothers on HPD are reading this nonsense, and understand NOW why i've been telling them for years to lateral out of your crappy little town, even if they had to take Pay cuts. Keep on screaming about "Barney" Grandpa end eventually you'll get what you wish. I can ONLY Hope that when the check you write with that alligator Mouth of yours cant match up with the Canary ass it's attached to, and you're getting your butt handed to you because you decided to flap your S**K-hole at the wrong person, you have a LONG wait for HPD to get there to save your worthless carcass, becasue they've been reduced in numbers to the point there's nobody for YOU. How HPD can still get anyone to take the test for their department I can't figure, there doesnt seem to be too many in Harrison worth their efforts.

Sounds like you're in need of psychological services along with Barney. But I guess you're angry because you have 23 years on the job and about to lose your golden parachute.

Guest Guest
do u really think that taxes would be lowered you are truely an idiot.

Of course the taxes would be lowered, do the math, or maybe you can't do the math if you post idiotic postings as this. Do you realize that by downsizing the FD you would be saving thousands of taxpayer dollars, I would say our taxes would be lowered if this would happen, and the FD would be just fine with 1/2 the men/women

Guest otj1987
Sounds like you're in need of psychological services along with Barney. But I guess you're angry because you have 23 years on the job and about to lose your golden parachute.

not at all, I work for a good department, with citizens that appreciate the work we do. My pension isnt in danger at all actually, although the young guys will have some hard decisions to make in the coming years. You DO realize of course though that the same "Golden Parachute" you're so giddy about the thought of COPS losing also affects the Hose-heads...right? They are in the same boat you Bloviating moron. But from everything I've seen here on the Harrison side of things, you're just a typical Keyboard Warrior..who has Big Clangy Ones behing the computer, but tiny ones that havent dropped outside your house.

Guest Harrison Senior
not at all, I work for a good department, with citizens that appreciate the work we do. My pension isnt in danger at all actually, although the young guys will have some hard decisions to make in the coming years. You DO realize of course though that the same "Golden Parachute" you're so giddy about the thought of COPS losing also affects the Hose-heads...right? They are in the same boat you Bloviating moron. But from everything I've seen here on the Harrison side of things, you're just a typical Keyboard Warrior..who has Big Clangy Ones behing the computer, but tiny ones that havent dropped outside your house.

Barney, you are just too slick, changing your screen name constantly to make people think you're someone else. What gives you away are your old,

worn out, hackneyed, stale and immature attempts at insults. Give some thought to seeing someone about your anger issues, good luck.

Guest OTJ1987
Barney, you are just too slick, changing your screen name constantly to make people think you're someone else. What gives you away are your old,

worn out, hackneyed, stale and immature attempts at insults. Give some thought to seeing someone about your anger issues, good luck.

Sigh, Senile Dementia is So tragic... Are you THAT paranoid that you just can't fathom the concept that Cops other than those who work for your Department will support them? I do not work, nor have I EVER worked for Harrison PD, although i do have friends there who I've known since I was a kid, and worked with on occasion on various County Task Forces. In the end your opinion means pretty much nothing..although I do have to say im really GLAD I dont work for JPD..because frankly "Harrison Senior", if it was a choice of saving your pathetic butt by putting my own on the line, I'd send a Mass card for you....you arent worth my time, or my sweat. Good Day to you.

Guest Harrison Senior
Sigh, Senile Dementia is So tragic... Are you THAT paranoid that you just can't fathom the concept that Cops other than those who work for your Department will support them? I do not work, nor have I EVER worked for Harrison PD, although i do have friends there who I've known since I was a kid, and worked with on occasion on various County Task Forces. In the end your opinion means pretty much nothing..although I do have to say im really GLAD I dont work for JPD..because frankly "Harrison Senior", if it was a choice of saving your pathetic butt by putting my own on the line, I'd send a Mass card for you....you arent worth my time, or my sweat. Good Day to you.

Sure Barney. You don't work in Harrison but you spend all your free time putting down the HFD. You're about as believable as the 9 different names you use.

And don't be concerned with ever saving my butt, I'm in far better shape than you. Any time you want to race me around the block, you let me know. I'll even spot you 10 yards and still embarrass you.

Guest Guest
Sure Barney. You don't work in Harrison but you spend all your free time putting down the HFD. You're about as believable as the 9 different names you use.

And don't be concerned with ever saving my butt, I'm in far better shape than you. Any time you want to race me around the block, you let me know. I'll even spot you 10 yards and still embarrass you.

Sure you can race me around the corner, maybe for your paycheck beef. I did see you marching in the parade and you don't look in such good shape how bout a hot dog eating contest? you will race your way out of town and spend your money at the Krispy Kream in Tom River.

Guest Guest
Question for Barney: If you're such an expert in public safety, why are you still a patrolman? I would think

a man of your intellect would be fast-tracked to the top.

I would like to know who is the ass that thinks eeryone is someone called Barney? YOu have no idea who you are talking to! Anyone that disagreese with you you call Barney. YOu are truly an ASS.

Guest English Teacher
Sure you can race me around the corner, maybe for your paycheck beef. I did see you marching in the parade and you don't look in such good shape how bout a hot dog eating contest? you will race your way out of town and spend your money at the Krispy Kream in Tom River.

I hope you were never a student of mine. If you were I'd have to change careers.

Guest Guest
I would like to know who is the ass that thinks eeryone is someone called Barney? YOu have no idea who you are talking to! Anyone that disagreese with you you call Barney. YOu are truly an ASS.

When you sit in the firehouse all day petting your firend Barney, what else can you think of?

Guest Guest
I hope you were never a student of mine. If you were I'd have to change careers.

That will happen soon, your job is at risk of being cut, was it the beef part you didn't appreciate or the fact that the truth hurts.