Another increase.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

Obama has once again raised the debt limit. It is now 14.3 trillion dollars. When Bush took office the debt limit was 2.6 trillion, when he left office 8 years later the debt limit was 6.3 trillion, 8 years in office, 3.7 trillion increase in debt limit.

In the first year of the Obama Debacle the debt limit has been raised 8 trillion dollars. We need everyone to vote republican in Nov. to stop this madness.

Guest Ok I will
Obama has once again raised the debt limit. It is now 14.3 trillion dollars. When Bush took office the debt limit was 2.6 trillion, when he left office 8 years later the debt limit was 6.3 trillion, 8 years in office, 3.7 trillion increase in debt limit.

In the first year of the Obama Debacle the debt limit has been raised 8 trillion dollars. We need everyone to vote republican in Nov. to stop this madness.

Ok, your well thought out arguments have persuaded me, I'll vote republican. They seem to be more responsible than the dems - at least they're more responsible for causing this republican recession. Not a peep out of them during 8 years of gop malfeasance and incompetence and NOW they have all the answers. Sure count me in.

Vote for GOP? Where do you think the madness started?

Oh, yeah, that'll do it. :lol:

How did we get into this mess in the first place? :lol:

Guest Math 101 teacher
Ok, your well thought out arguments have persuaded me, I'll vote republican. They seem to be more responsible than the dems - at least they're more responsible for causing this republican recession. Not a peep out of them during 8 years of gop malfeasance and incompetence and NOW they have all the answers. Sure count me in.

Try to follow, this isn't difficult. Years in office Increase in debt limit

Bush - 8 3.7 trillion

Obama - 1 8 trillion

Now if 8 years in office produced an increase of 3.7 trillion in debt limit, what would you call 1 year

producing an 8 trillion increase? (Loony's playbook answer: It must be Bush's fault somehow).