Fabricating Events

Guest Wondering

Guest Wondering

I was wondering I have to make a decision and needed some unbias

input from the gallery.

1)Should individuals who lie about others be able to keep their jobs that require trust?

2) Should these emotionally disturbed delusional individuals be held accountable for their actions?

Guest Guest who?
2) Should these emotionally disturbed delusional individuals be held accountable for their actions?

yes, please seek the appropriate counseling.

opps

I was wondering I have to make a decision and needed some unbias

input from the gallery.

1)Should individuals who lie about others be able to keep their jobs that require trust?

1. It would have to depend on how much they lie, and how much trust is required for the job.

2. Yes.

For some reason, when I read this question I think about the government.

Guest TheReporter

I know a person with all of these characterisics...our mayor...KING AL.

My opinion is that people like him should not be trusted and thus fired or in his case, IMPEACHED!!! Check out his new spin on the tax raise in today's Observer...lies, lies and all lies.

Question? Maybe someone will know the answer on this forum...Can we IMPEACH King Al? What would it take to have him removed from office...I don't think a referendum, a la Gray Davis, would work here.

Hmmmmmmm

Guest Guest 1
I know a person with all of these characterisics...our mayor...KING AL.

My opinion is that people like him should not be trusted and thus fired or in his case, IMPEACHED!!! Check out his new spin on the tax raise in today's Observer...lies, lies and all lies.

Question? Maybe someone will know the answer on this forum...Can we IMPEACH King Al? What would it take to have him removed from office...I don't think a referendum, a la Gray Davis, would work here.

Hmmmmmmm

Run someone against him and win

Archived