BOE

Guest Wondering

Guest Isn't it ironic?
The new candidates did OK last night but it was far from being a slam dunk against the incumbants. They should have at least done a little research about the Core Curriculum Standards in general let alone the standards being upgraded. This is a School Board election and the Core Curriculum Standards are a major topic any board member should at least have a basic knowledge about.

It seems that Campbell and Castelli, the 2 boe members who have NO problem voting NO under the pretense of protecting taxpayer dollars when it suits them, had NO problem voting YES to use taxpayer dollars to pay for Campbell’s lawyer fees to prepare a defense to the charges he has violated ethics laws, which is currently under review in Trenton. The remaining 7 of the boe did vote NO.

Oh, the high-priced lawyer Campbell has hired? The same lawyer on whose expansive lawn in front of his Kearny Ave office has been sporting KING MUNRO AND O’MALLEY signs for the past few weeks.

Don’t you love the smell of irony in the morning?

Guest What a joke
Try again Bernadette, you looked like a fool tonight and when you asked is this over yet, every person in the crowd knew you were done. How many questions regarding the middle school can you Alan and Joe try to deflect?

It was obvious that the three of you were lying.

Own up to the fact that you support the middle school .

Munro was the ONLY candidate to state that he was against the middle school plan.

VOTE MUNRO

Munro sounded like an ass! His answers consisted of "What they said" are you kidding?

For all those big mouths who post and did not attend last nights meet the candidates night your Ice Princess fell flat on her face, as did the other incumbents. LOL

She mumbled her answers, when she had an answer. She disrespected the entire town by both requesting the questions to stop and by not being able to answer at least 60% of the questions posed to her.

Disgraceful showing by her and her ticket and There swan song on the BOE.

The incumbents unsuccessfully tried to dodge the middle school issue AGAIN. Once again claiming to know nothing about the issue.

The incumbents (All three) staed that because their was "NO MONEY AT THIS TIME" THEY DIDN'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ISSUE. So when there is money we are screwed.

McDonald and Doffant actually said they didn't even consider the middle school issue.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The single biggest issue on voters minds and you didn't even consider the issue??????????????????

King Munro & O'Malley were well informed, honest and knowledgeable about ALL the issues that our town faces. The incumbents read from pre-prepared scripts and looked and sounded like robots.

McDonald had LS giving her answers and bobble heading her EVERY answer from the front row.

KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY ARE BY FAR THE TICKET TO BRING US INTO THE NEXT THREE YEARS.

NO BS, HONEST ANSWERS AND A FIRM POSITION ON EVERY ISSUE.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

I attended Meet the Candidates and sat in the first row. Not to give answers to anyone, but in case any of the candidates needed anything. I was there working on the PTA committee that ran the night. ALL candidates had notes, which they should. They all did quite well, because it is very difficult to sit there when you know that only half the people in attendance are with you. You really should have paid more attention in stead of watching me. I was "nodding" my head in agreement with alot that was said by all the candidates. There is one thing I would like to add, you, my friend are a coward. At least I use my name or initials to post. Why are you hiding? If you have something to say about me or anything that you think I do or don't do, please give me a call. My # is in the phone book.

Guest Fran goodmorning
What the hell are you talking about with the EAster Bunny and $10? Are you stating for a fact that there was a fundraiser for the incumbents? If so when and where did it take place? Oh you don't know, maybe because it never happened! The signs are legal. Please all the info is on them. As far as KU having kids hand out flyers, what is wrong with that? It gets the kids involved with the election, which is about them. What about a little league coach whose wife is telling parents of his players that they need to take a sign? What about a Thistle team that sent out flyers telling all their players that they had to take a sign? What about a ********* calling a person who has a sign up for the incumbents and telling them they need to remove it? As far as a sleeze ticket, there is one: King, Munro and O'Malley!

KU is a not for profit organization that is precluded from being involved in an election. Is it ok to have kids take lawn signs?

The lawn signs are not legal because they don't have who paid for them on the botto0m of the sign. I realize the signs look like a Chinese Menu but law states they must have the proper information.

No Thistle Team sent out flyers.

What about *********** ******* begging people with King Munro & O'Malley signs to vote for his wife because she only wants one more year so she can hand her daughter her diploma?

Incumbents, WRONG FOR OUR KIDS, WRONG FOR OUR TOWN AND WRONG FOR OUR TAXPAYERS

Guest HYPOCRACY
The new candidates did OK last night but it was far from being a slam dunk against the incumbants. They should have at least done a little research about the Core Curriculum Standards in general let alone the standards being upgraded. This is a School Board election and the Core Curriculum Standards are a major topic any board member should at least have a basic knowledge about.

You obviously were not at the meeting.

BOE PRESIDENT McDonald knew nothing about the CCS and very little about any of the other questions.

McDonald made a fool of her self when she asked for the questions of concerned taxpayers and parents to stop and for the forum to end.

WHO NEEDS THAT ON OUR BOE?

Guest KHS A FAILNG SCHOOL?

Our 12 year BOE board member and President stated that Kearny High School was a failing school.

Aside from being an insult to KHS Principal, administrators, staff, Superintendent and teachers

it shows how out of touch with reality our BOE President is.

If KHS is a failing school, WHAT IS OUR BOE DOING ABOUT THAT?

How can our BOE President not know about the Core Curriculm and other questions posed to her?

12 YEARS AND COUNTLESS BOE MEETINGS AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can two of our incumbents Bernadette and Alan be so rude when asked a question from our taxpayers and parents?

How can our BOE President ask for our Meet The Candidiates Night to end and demand that the moderator stop asking her questions?

How can Alan Doffant snap angrily back at a volunteer moderator who was only asking questions our townspeople want answered?

The incumbents looked ill when confronted with The Middle School question.

The BS about it being a non-issue is just that BS.

Their only defense was that we didn't have the money RIGHT NOW.

Bottom line is when the economy rebounds and it will the incumbents WILL PUSH THROUGH THE MIDDLE SCHOOL IF RE-ELECTED.

MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE FOR CANDIDATES WHO DISRESPECT US AND OUR CHILDREN EVEN IN BOE MEETINGS?

Guest BYE BYE BERNADETTE

President McDonald had no clue about the Core Curriculum Standards and she has been on the BOE for 12 years as well as the current President.

Your Hypocracy is shinning like a beacon of failure.

McDonald wanted the questions to stop and the forum to end, what does that tell you? It tells me and anyone who was in attendance that aside from her entitlement sentament she has NO CLUE WHAT SHE IS DOING.

CCS has been discussed in at least a dozen or more BOE meetings and for her not to have ANY answer is disgraceful and a true reflection of her commitment to our childrens education.

At least 6 people told me she lost their vote that night.

Alan Doffants outburst against a simple question shows his arrogance and fear of the Middle School Issue.

Joe Saglia was putting the audience to sleep with his rambling responses.

VOTE KING MUNRO & O'MALLEY

Save us from the incumbents

Guest Mr. Integrity Alan Doffant
Can you really be this STUPID? Yes you can.

Every person you mentioned was employed by the BOE LONG before any of the candidates ran for office.

THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR ABILITY TO VOTE

END OF LIES

What about Doffants forging signatures????

What about Doffants ******** ****???

What about Doffant using uncertified science teachers to run science classess?? That's great for our kids.

What about Doffants daughter and two nieces?????

What about Doffant not showing up at all or showing up late????

What about Doffant not attending even one KHS sporting Event?

Try harder next time.

These allegations are very disturbing if true. How can we trust an candidate with all these issues flying around him?

WE CAN'T

Guest TIME FOR A NEW DIRECTION
For all those big mouths who post and did not attend last nights meet the candidates night your Ice Princess fell flat on her face, as did the other incumbents. LOL

She mumbled her answers, when she had an answer. She disrespected the entire town by both requesting the questions to stop and by not being able to answer at least 60% of the questions posed to her.

Disgraceful showing by her and her ticket and There swan song on the BOE.

The incumbents unsuccessfully tried to dodge the middle school issue AGAIN. Once again claiming to know nothing about the issue.

The incumbents (All three) staed that because their was "NO MONEY AT THIS TIME" THEY DIDN'T WANT TO ADDRESS THE MIDDLE SCHOOL ISSUE. So when there is money we are screwed.

McDonald and Doffant actually said they didn't even consider the middle school issue.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

The single biggest issue on voters minds and you didn't even consider the issue??????????????????

King Munro & O'Malley were well informed, honest and knowledgeable about ALL the issues that our town faces. The incumbents read from pre-prepared scripts and looked and sounded like robots.

McDonald had LS giving her answers and bobble heading her EVERY answer from the front row.

KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY ARE BY FAR THE TICKET TO BRING US INTO THE NEXT THREE YEARS.

NO BS, HONEST ANSWERS AND A FIRM POSITION ON EVERY ISSUE.

A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

Sad day for the honor and integrity of our BOE.

Shameful actions by our BOE President

Forged signatures on a teachers review by Alan Doffant so he can get a friend her job.

Setting up and firing a minority just becasue she is SPANISH.

I don't want these people on my BOE

Guest Guestimate
Not true , are you an attorney? I am and they can vote on issues that are not in conflict with their vote.

Exactly. As I said, there will be many instances when they will have conflicts and not be able to vote, because they have relatives employed in the districts. You cannot refute that. And that is all I said.

p.s. - I'm not an attorney but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

p.p.s. - I'm not an attorney but was a BOE member many years ago and had the same conflicts.

VOTE KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY.

Guest SPEAKING OF ASSES
Munro sounded like an ass! His answers consisted of "What they said" are you kidding?

Munro was the 6th cnadidate to answer a question posed to the candidates and every candidate said the same answer. Munro just spared us from the Phonet, pre-written staements that the incumbents spouted. Thank God he did'nt pull a Sgalia or Doffant and just keep blabbing and blabbing.

Munro has to ONLY smart solution to the Middle School JOKE.

McDonald looked like she was on sedatives, STOP ASKING ME QUESTIONS.

Doffant, I am not going to answer the Middle School issue becasue there is no money right now.

ARE YOU KIDDING US???????????????????????????????

Guest STOP THE MIDDLE SCHOOL

The only candidate with no notes at the podium= Honest and real

Best solution to Middle School Issue= People Choice

Not afraid to admit he didn't know answer= Integrity

A+

Now go have aother cocktail .

Guest LOYALTY ??????????????????
It seems that Campbell and Castelli, the 2 boe members who have NO problem voting NO under the pretense of protecting taxpayer dollars when it suits them, had NO problem voting YES to use taxpayer dollars to pay for Campbell’s lawyer fees to prepare a defense to the charges he has violated ethics laws, which is currently under review in Trenton. The remaining 7 of the boe did vote NO.

Oh, the high-priced lawyer Campbell has hired? The same lawyer on whose expansive lawn in front of his Kearny Ave office has been sporting KING MUNRO AND O’MALLEY signs for the past few weeks.

Talk about IRONY

Bernadettes ******* is going around to all the homes with King, Munro & O'Mallety signs begging for people to vote for his wife only. Splitting the ticket and begging for votes is pittyful.

Guest STOP THE QUESTONING PLEASE

Munro was the ONLY cnadidate that had no notes. Bravo for confidence and Honesty

Munro was honest enough to admit he didn't know about the budget for the Core Curriculum, but added that neither did BOE President McDonald. Munro is not on the BOE YET, so how could he know the budget.

His one answer consisted of," what they said " becasue all 5 candidates before gave the same exact answer and he didn't want to bore the audience with the same thing for the 6th time.

At least he didn't bore us to death with written scripts like Sgalia and Doffant.

Munro had the only logical answer for the Middle School concept. McDonald and Doffant became enraged when asked about the middle school.

McDonald was so flustered she begged the moderator to STOP the forum.

Guest WHAT A DESPERATE STRETCH

You want IRONY?

Try and deal with the issues and not talk about signs.

What about 600 votes in 2 hours?

What about election law violations?

What about forged teachers signatures on reviews ?

Go back to your cave a-hole

Guest NATIONAL SECURITY COMPANY
27? really? I count 4! where exactly are the lies coming from?

LMC Security 200 Belleville Turnpike North Arlington, NJ 07031-6235

877.LMC.(562) 9876

NJ 201.955.2804

NY 212.941.6862

Facsimile 201.997.7871

Servicing New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut

Number one he said licensed in 27 states.

The web site says " National Security Company"

Guard servicing in 4 states, Investigations and Consultation Nationwide.

You read a lot about Munro's Company?

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY JEALOUS ABOUT HIS SUCCESS AND WEALTH.

Maybe you have a thing for powerful men???????????? Don't ask, don't tell?

Guest SORE LOSERS
are YOU for real? Apparently you ARE really stupid.

why are you bringing up dirt from a year ago? do a little more investigating to find the end results.

the smear campagin is ridiculous - will I vote for a man with over 20 years of education experience or an electrican a cop and a security guard?

try running on your experience and what you can bring to the table as opposed to a smear campagin.

The end result is not in yet.

There is a law suit and criminal investigation into the matter.

20 years education experience and Alan runs the Harrison night school so he never makes the board meetings or comes so late he just looks at Bernadetee for how to vote. That is whenhe can vote at all.

I will vote for an Electrician who owns and runs his own company,.

I will vote for a Deputy Cheif of Police.

I will vote for an owner of a Muti-million Dollar company.

I will vote for those three men before an Harrison Middle School Principal who forges signatures to fire a minority woman teacher. I will vote for these three men before a bank teller who's husband is begging people to vote for his wife at the expense of her running mates. I will vote for these three men over Sagalia

and his pre-written peep speech.

Guest VOTE THEM OUT ASAP
Sad day for the honor and integrity of our BOE.

Shameful actions by our BOE President

Forged signatures on a teachers review by Alan Doffant so he can get a friend her job.

Setting up and firing a minority just becasue she is SPANISH.

I don't want these people on my BOE

All the rats are trying to flee the sinking ship.

McDonald really shot her entire ticket in the foot.

How can SMcD look at Alan and Joe again after going around begging voters to vote for his wife and not the rest of the incumbents?

If she will stab her own running mates in the back she will do anything. Oh wait she has.

Vote Fraud 600 2 hours

Election Law Violations

Used children illegally to distribute her fantasy stories

WAS AFRAID TO ANSWER ANYMORE QUESTIONS AT KHS, BEGGED FOR THE MEETING TO END.

GET RID OF THIS THREE RING CIRCUS

Guest TAKE ANOTHER VALIUM

You must have been ****** whatever Bernadette *** **?

Mumbling answers, when she wasn't asking for the question to be repeated 3-4 times.

Not having any answers to many questions

MY FAVORITE, " I WANT THE QUESTIONS TO STOP AND THIS TO BE OVER" what kind of BOE President is that? ONE THAT NEEDS TO BE VOTED OUT

ALAN SNAP AT THE MODERATOR DOFFANT please he is only ."GOOD FOR HARRISON" well not Harrison minority teachers.

Joe Sagalia can you bore us any more with your scripted responses.

All three incumbents closed with a PEP RALLY for their embattled budget and their fellow puppets

Guest Guest
The only candidate with no notes at the podium= Honest and real

Best solution to Middle School Issue= People Choice

Not afraid to admit he didn't know answer= Integrity

A+

Now go have aother cocktail .

How can this be the peoples' choice when you have very little, if any, facts on what a middle school will do for the kids educationwise? When you say peoples' choice, it's not my choice. I haven't made any decision because there is no information out there yet. I don't want a Board member making decisions based on a few hysterical people. Now please go have another cocktail and calm down.

Guest Immature/Testy Incumbents
You obviously were not at the meeting.

BOE PRESIDENT McDonald knew nothing about the CCS and very little about any of the other questions.

McDonald made a fool of her self when she asked for the questions of concerned taxpayers and parents to stop and for the forum to end.

WHO NEEDS THAT ON OUR BOE?

Can Bernadette be any more immature than she was Tuesday evening? Rolling her eyes everytime one of the opposing candidates answered questions. Asking for the questions to be repeated several times.

Stammering over her answers. Snapping at the moderator to stop asking her questions and end the Q&A.

Alan snapping at the moderator becasue he was asked about the Middle School.

Joe Sgalia reading from a script.

All three incumbents ended by trying to put on a PEP RALLY for their sinking ticket.

At least the new candidates had the CL:ASS to wish everyone good luck.

Guest GET THIS INFO TO JOE/ALAN
KU is a not for profit organization that is precluded from being involved in an election. Is it ok to have kids take lawn signs?

The lawn signs are not legal because they don't have who paid for them on the botto0m of the sign. I realize the signs look like a Chinese Menu but law states they must have the proper information.

No Thistle Team sent out flyers.

What about *********** ******* begging people with King Munro & O'Malley signs to vote for his wife because she only wants one more year so she can hand her daughter her diploma?

Incumbents, WRONG FOR OUR KIDS, WRONG FOR OUR TOWN AND WRONG FOR OUR TAXPAYERS

For The BOE Presidents Spouse to be begging voters to vote ONLY for his wife is shameful and a betrayal

to Alan and Joe.

If she will back stab her allies and ticket what will she do to taxpayers and kids?

Guest TIME TO GO INCUMBENTS
Our 12 year BOE board member and President stated that Kearny High School was a failing school.

Aside from being an insult to KHS Principal, administrators, staff, Superintendent and teachers

it shows how out of touch with reality our BOE President is.

If KHS is a failing school, WHAT IS OUR BOE DOING ABOUT THAT?

How can our BOE President not know about the Core Curriculm and other questions posed to her?

12 YEARS AND COUNTLESS BOE MEETINGS AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can two of our incumbents Bernadette and Alan be so rude when asked a question from our taxpayers and parents?

How can our BOE President ask for our Meet The Candidiates Night to end and demand that the moderator stop asking her questions?

How can Alan Doffant snap angrily back at a volunteer moderator who was only asking questions our townspeople want answered?

The incumbents looked ill when confronted with The Middle School question.

The BS about it being a non-issue is just that BS.

Their only defense was that we didn't have the money RIGHT NOW.

Bottom line is when the economy rebounds and it will the incumbents WILL PUSH THROUGH THE MIDDLE SCHOOL IF RE-ELECTED.

MOST IMPORTANTLY HOW CAN ANYONE VOTE FOR CANDIDATES WHO DISRESPECT US AND OUR CHILDREN EVEN IN BOE MEETINGS?

Shameful display of our incumbents.

For all the talk of how professional and qualified they spewed out , their anger and resentment to questions showed their arrogance in a true light.

Guest WONDERFUL POINT IN FACT
It is very strange how there sems to be so much concern for voting now. Nobody before ever questioned the existing BOE about voting.

J. Doran hardly ever votes, A. Doffont is never at meetings and when is never votes, G.Santos votes, but should not because everything she votes on has HER best interests in mind.

The best thing that can happen is if the 3 new candidates get elected and there is a vote and the board is told that ther are too many members in conflict, the "doctrine of necessity" would apply and ALL members would vote. This will prove that the new candidates will make the PROPER, FAIR and HONEST decisions and the incumbents will not.

Best post of the entire thread.