BOE

Guest Wondering

Guest Not Impressed
Well then, you OBVIOUSLY weren't at last nights budget hearing and also have no idea of what is going on in the real world. MacDonald, a dictator? Campbell and Castelli the bad guys? Well, at least you got the second statement right. Campbell and Castelli are both dumber than dogshit (DD) and proved it to the taxpayers last night. People were actually having a hard time deciding which one is actually the dumbest of the two! Go figure. Castelli needed to be told THREE times by the business administrator publicly that his question about moving capital funds to eliminate the proposed tax increase was not allowed nor would it be in the districts best interests to do so even if it were allowed. Everyone in attendance understood the district's position and the business administrator's explanation, all except for Campbell and Castelli.

Campbell and Castelli both use every opportunity to grandstand for the public and last night was no different. Paul Castelli is the chairperson for the BOE's finance committee and he doesn't support the proposed budget????? As chairperson, HE and HE ALONE is the person responsible for releasing the budget from committee and presenting it to the full board which he did at the last public meeting. Last night, he voted no on his own committee's budget. If he didn't support the it, why did he release it from committee?????? As for John Campbell, he likes to distort the truth for the public. As was stated last night, he was an active participant in the budget process from the beginning. He also voted no.

Campbell and Castelli both continue to prove that they are not for the children and they definitely aren't for the taxpayers of Kearny.

I was at last nights meeting and you're right. They are pretty dumb. I was sad to see them with King and O'Malley. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. It appears that Castelli is helping Campbell as Co-Campaign Manager for the King-Munro-O'Malley ticket. The sad part is that the BOE can't afford to have any more DDs voting on such important matters.

Guest Where's Munro???

I find it very interesting that John Munro was missing from the KBOE budget hearing, the single most important meeting for the children, parents and taxpayers of Kearny. Why wasn't such an important candidate there? It is apparent that he isn't really serious about running for the KBOE and that he is just so arrogant that he expects to buy his seat. Either way, the children of Kearny will lose out.

Voting for the Campbell ticket will hurt our children. Thank goodness that the people of Kearny aren't that stupid.

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW
Well then, you OBVIOUSLY weren't at last nights budget hearing and also have no idea of what is going on in the real world. MacDonald, a dictator? Campbell and Castelli the bad guys? Well, at least you got the second statement right. Campbell and Castelli are both dumber than dogshit (DD) and proved it to the taxpayers last night. People were actually having a hard time deciding which one is actually the dumbest of the two! Go figure. Castelli needed to be told THREE times by the business administrator publicly that his question about moving capital funds to eliminate the proposed tax increase was not allowed nor would it be in the districts best interests to do so even if it were allowed. Everyone in attendance understood the district's position and the business administrator's explanation, all except for Campbell and Castelli.

Campbell and Castelli both use every opportunity to grandstand for the public and last night was no different. Paul Castelli is the chairperson for the BOE's finance committee and he doesn't support the proposed budget????? As chairperson, HE and HE ALONE is the person responsible for releasing the budget from committee and presenting it to the full board which he did at the last public meeting. Last night, he voted no on his own committee's budget. If he didn't support the it, why did he release it from committee?????? As for John Campbell, he likes to distort the truth for the public. As was stated last night, he was an active participant in the budget process from the beginning. He also voted no.

Campbell and Castelli both continue to prove that they are not for the children and they definitely aren't for the taxpayers of Kearny.

BOE SUPPORTER? Like a jock strap you are only supporting genitals.

Asking questions makes someone stupid? Absurd post.

Guest Guest

I am not a BOE supporter but I do agree with you that

Castelli and Campbell are DUMBER than DOGSHIT!

Guest BOE DISTORTER

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

WHAT A LOAD OF BUFFALO CHIPS

Guest Snake Watch
I was at last nights meeting and you're right. They are pretty dumb. I was sad to see them with King and O'Malley. Hope this isn't a sign of things to come. It appears that Castelli is helping Campbell as Co-Campaign Manager for the King-Munro-O'Malley ticket. The sad part is that the BOE can't afford to have any more DDs voting on such important matters.

It is becoming pretty obvious who this snake is. Just because someone stops and talks to someone they are running their campaign, they are their manager, now one is helping the other.

The sad part is how LOW you desperate people have to go. Allan Doffont stoped in on the conversation is he helping KING, MUNRO, O'Malley?, James Doran stopped, is he helping KING, MUNRO, O'Malley?, along with about 6 others, are they all helping KING, MUNRO, O'MALLEY?

Let's just say I was there at the conversation, looking around to see what piece of crap was watching, and I can limit it down to about 8 individuals, so it doesn't take a rocket scientist to assume who wrote that crap.

I can say this, that many of those 8 ass kissers will jump sides and start kissing KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY'S asses when they are ELECTED APRIL 20! Once an ass kisser, always an ass kisser! :unsure:

Guest guest
I find it very interesting that John Munro was missing from the KBOE budget hearing, the single most important meeting for the children, parents and taxpayers of Kearny. Why wasn't such an important candidate there? It is apparent that he isn't really serious about running for the KBOE and that he is just so arrogant that he expects to buy his seat. Either way, the children of Kearny will lose out.

Voting for the Campbell ticket will hurt our children. Thank goodness that the people of Kearny aren't that stupid.

Here we go again! I was at the same meeting, King and O'Malley were not with the two outcasts. Munro had a family obligation that was planned long before the budget hearing all you had to do "know it all" was ask King and O'Malley like I did where Munro was and they would have given you an answer. You should also speak to them about what their concerns are instead of constantly hooking them up with Campbell and partner. All the accusations are getting out of hand! Why can't people run for a position without all the made up stories? Three men put their papers in to run and all of a sudden all the lies start. The last time I checked we lived in a democratic society in which choice of a candidate was healthy. One would think that having 6 candidates that were all good citizens would be a very uplifting situation. It would show the town that there are people who really care about Kearny. But it is just the opposite some people just think they should automatically be given a position just because, and how dare anyone run against them. I for one like having a choice of 6 different candidates I wish this would be true with our town council. A variety keeps things fresh and things don't become stagnant. Why don't we all leave the 6 alone and stop with all the lies. If you have a question or concern give them a call get an answer right from the "Horses Mouth".

Guest BOESupporter
BOE SUPPORTER? Like a jock strap you are only supporting genitals.

Asking questions makes someone stupid? Absurd post.

Asking questions makes someone stupid? NO, it doesn't. Asking questions is what its all about. It keeps issues transparent and keeps the parents and taxpayers informed. As a BOE member, asking questions in public, grandstanding around them when you already know the answers because you are the chairperson of the finance committee is inexcusable. It does not serve the public good nor does it help our children. Needing the answers to your questions to be told to you THREE times and you still don't get it just to make a point makes you dumber than dogshit. It is apparent to me Campbell and Castelli both continue to prove that fact every time they open their mouths. DD

Guest BMcD MUST GO
Options Track this topic

Email this topic

Print this topic

Download this topic

Subscribe to this forum

Switch to: Outline

Standard

Switch to: Linear+

*Fairplay* Mar 22 2009, 07:53 PM Post #1

Guests

Question, why is it after the Board Of Education voted to not allow any Kearny soccer clubs to play on Board Of Ed fields, one club was given access to Kearny High School? The club that was denied was Kearny Thistle, I know a lot of you who read this forum have either had children who played Thistle or are currently active in the Organization. The club that was granted field time this Sunday was kearny united.

A new team in town fighting for field space with a team that has been here for 30 years. Interesting who is one of the head coaches for this upstart team and the treatment they have been getting, our own Board Of Education President Bernadette McDonald! If you are a Thistle parent or just a proponent of fair play please call the Board office and your local councilperson to address this blatant conflict of interest. please let me add there were a few board members who supported the Thistle cause, do a little digging and it won't be hard to figure out who!!!

P.S.

Thistle 87 percent Kearny Kids

Kearny United 45 Percent

Thistle 15 teams

Kearny United 4

Still waiting for a responce and this question was long before election season!

Bernadette and her best friend Fran Harkes ( That's right the same one BMcD got a janitors job for)

have hurt Kearny kids by their arrogant abuse of power and their oversized egos. Bernadette has betrayed the public trust on many occassions and misused her position on the BOE to further her vendetta against Thistle players every opportunity she gets. Fran harkes quit Thistle supposedly becasue she was to busy with her job. When Thistle moved on as it always does without her she went into a tizzy and started Kearny United. Guess who's daughter plays for Kearny United?

The mayor and town council will need to get involved in this becasue if anyone expects Degesere to do anything to his gauanteed votes getter then you are as crazy as a loon.

This woman needs to be thrown not voted out of the BOE.

As afr as Fran Harkes she is so far up RC butt that when he stops he recieves Colonoscopy.

Guest PUSSIES AND LIARS

Munro is with his children on vacation. Munro was at the Roosevelt School Budget meeting the night before he left for vacation the next day, so he is well informed about the budget.

Since when is going on vacation with your family arrogant? You are just such a piece of dog shit that you think a stupid comment like that will sway any votes to the ass holes running for re-election.

If eother way the kids will lose out then what does it matter? The only arrogant a-hole here is you.

Back to the Campbell ticket BULLSHIT?

Back to the buying a seat BULLSHIT?

If you had half a set you should go up to Munro's face and say the shit that you only have the balls to say on a post. He will put you and your bullshit opinion where they belong ,in a coffin.

Now go crawl back into your crack den. JERK OFF

Guest SPINELESS FAGS

Munro is on vacation with his family.

That's what rich arrogant people do on Easter holiday.

I know you can't afford a vacation but hang new curtains in your Trailor Park.

Munro was at The Roosevelt school budget meeting the night before he left so he is well informed of the issues and will be back in time to kick the incumbents asses in the election and vote for the budget.

Any other dumb questions LOSER?

Guest VOTE THESE IDIOTS OFF

Do you find it interesting that he is on vacation with his family? That's what outstanding fathers and parents do for their kids during Easter Vacation. That's the kind of man he is and he will be the same for the rest of our kids when he is elected to the BOE.

The single most important thing for the children is to vote out the three stooges running for re-eletion.

You are correct on one important issue, Munro is a very important candidate, just look at the thumping he is giving the former BOE President you want re-elected. 528 to 132 Yes that's correct 396 votes ahead of

the losers.

HE MUST BE OUT OF MONEY BY NOW IF HAS ALREADY SPENT MONEY ON 528 VOTES.

Trying the same spin with the Campbell Ticket.

What about the incumbemts, The Degesere Ticket.

It won't be long now before you and the rest of the losers backing their meal ticket will be out on the street looking for a new sugar momma to hire you or your husband.

Guest Guest

Like most Americans during Easter recess he is on vacation with his family.

He attended the budget meeting at Roosevelt and is well aware of the issues.

Guest LIVING LARGE JEALOUS

HE IS ON VACATION WITH HIS FAMILY.

YOU STICK WITH THE DEGESERE TICKET AND THE MIDDLE SCHOOL THAT WILL RUIN OUR TOWN.

ENOUGH SAID

Guest FANTASY WORLD

ONCE AGAIN THE IDIOTS FOR THE INCUMBENTS DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

JUST BECASUE A MAN GOES ON VACATION WITH HIS FAMILY DOESN'T MEAN HE ISN'T SERIOUS ABOUT RUNNING FOR THE BOE.

STILL TRYING TO PUSH THIS CAMPELL TICKET NONSENSE IS PROOF THAT THEY HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO SAY.

THE PEOPLE OF KEARNY THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO, THE POLL ON THIS SITE, THE NUMBER OF LAWN SIGNS

AND THE CLEAR PICTURE THAT THE INCUMBENTS AND ALL THE CURRENT BOE MEMBERS HAVE NO IDEA

WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS PROOF POSITIVE THAT THEY ARE NOT STUPID.

WE ALL KNOW WHO WE HAVE TO ELECT AND IT IS NOT THE TICKET YOU BACK.

Guest Guest

John Campbell is not an intelligent person. He gets votes by playing on people's anger but he can't govern.

Any idiot can get angry. We need intelligent people to run the school system. If this challenging slate is Campbell's, then stay the hell away from them because if they're stupid enough to side with that moron, they can't run the schools.

Guest Nothing to do with Campbel
John Campbell is not an intelligent person. He gets votes by playing on people's anger but he can't govern.

Any idiot can get angry. We need intelligent people to run the school system. If this challenging slate is Campbell's, then stay the hell away from them because if they're stupid enough to side with that moron, they can't run the schools.

Just like someone in the McDonald camp has said "People in Kearny are not dumb." That is why they will be voting for KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY!

From day one the only negative posts that anyone can come up with is that they are being run by Campbell. Every intelligent person in Town knows KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY have absolutely nothing to do with Campbell or Castelli. NOTHING. PERIOD!

They are for making honest, proper decisions which will be made for the best interests of our KIDS and TAXPAYERS.

KEEP TRYING! THESE GUYS ARE CLEAN!

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW

ANY IDIOT CAN POST ON THIS SITE,LOOK IN THE MIRROR SEE WHAT I MEAN.

PEOPLE ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THE LOW RENT GROUP SPINELESS GROUP OF MCDONALDS BACKERS POST ALL THE BULLSHIT THEY CAN IN A FEEBLE ATTEMPT TO LIE AND DISTORT THE TRUTH BEHIND THE CURRENT BOARDS UNETHICAL ACTIONS.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN SINCE YOU ARE APPARENTLY THE ONLY MORON. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CAMPELL.

YOU MUST BE DEGESERE'S SLATE, YOU KNOW THE LIAR. JUST LIKE YOUR SLATE.

THEY WERE ALL FOR THE MIDDLE SCHOOL UNTIL THE TOWN ERUPTED IN THEIR FACES THEN THEY WERE AGAINST IT. BULLSHIT

THE DICTATOR WANTS TO GIVE HER DAUGHTER HER DIPLOMA AT GRADUATION? WHO GIVES A DAMN.

THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN WHORED OUT ENOUGH BY THIS B**ch.

THE DICTATOR WANTS HER FAMILY TO BE TREATED DIFFERENT THAN EVERYONE ELSES FAMILY? BULLSHIT

THE DICTATOR WANTS TO GIVE HER FRIENDS JOBS? BULLSHIT

WHO THE HELL IS SHE, NOBODY THAT'S WHO SHE IS.

APRIL 20TH IS RECKONING DAY FOR ALL YOU BERNADAETTE MCDONALD APPOINTEES AND JOB WHORES.

WHEN THE NEW GUYS GET IN YOU WILL ALL BE ACCOUNTABLE.

Guest DREAM ON MORON

Hello calling on all the morons and incumbent backers. The Campell nonsense is only galvanizing the people against the incumbent incompatence and dseperation. Your only issue against the new ticket is the same old stupid reach that Cambpell is running this group of gentlemen? Bernie Madoff has some stock for you.

McDonald, Doffant and Sgalia are just an extension of Degesere as are the rest of the current BOE.

The BOE is supposed to act as the peoples protection against ego maniacs like Degesere not just agree with everything he says without any investigation into the horseshit he espouses.

The time is now to rid this town of the current BOE ticket. We could elect The Muppets and they would do a better job with more honor than this group of thieves.

Guest VOTE THEM OUT NOW

Any idiot can post without putting theri name on it.

VOTE KING, MUNRO & O'MALLEY 1-3-6 ASAP

SAVE THE TOWNS HONOR AND REVEAL THE SELF SERVING CURRENT BOARD FOR WHAT IT IS.

Guest THE BITCH OF BENNET AVE

Can there really be that many Kearny voters that need a job as a janitor in town or that many unemployed fellow bank tellers that she has promised to rehire to get all these votes so fast? NO WAY.

Nice try Bitchadette but people from out of town can't vote in the real election so your adolescent ploy of trying to get votes from all the unemployed out of towners is as transparent as your ticket.

Wait that's right there is an employee at the BOE that can trace email addresses. 'm still shaking about that thought. Maybe he can manipulate the system to pretend that KEARNY residents would actually vote for a crook like you but that diesn't make it true.

Let's go real Kearny residents get out and vote for one of the TRUE PEOPLES CHOICES, KING MUNRO OR O'MALLEY

Maybe it will make you feel better about losing but the reality is your DONE.

THANK GOD

Guest Numbers
Do you find it interesting that he is on vacation with his family? That's what outstanding fathers and parents do for their kids during Easter Vacation. That's the kind of man he is and he will be the same for the rest of our kids when he is elected to the BOE.

The single most important thing for the children is to vote out the three stooges running for re-eletion.

You are correct on one important issue, Munro is a very important candidate, just look at the thumping he is giving the former BOE President you want re-elected. 528 to 132 Yes that's correct 396 votes ahead of

the losers.

HE MUST BE OUT OF MONEY BY NOW IF HAS ALREADY SPENT MONEY ON 528 VOTES.

Trying the same spin with the Campbell Ticket.

What about the incumbemts, The Degesere Ticket.

It won't be long now before you and the rest of the losers backing their meal ticket will be out on the street looking for a new sugar momma to hire you or your husband.

Your post is accurate, as far as Bernadette McDonald, wow how she showed her true ways today. It took you since the inception of the Web Poll to get that many votes, but she has, at the time of this writing 6 pm Sunday, suddenly and surely as fake as she is, 407 votes in less than 3 hours time.

Just another thing she has done to show the people of Kearny her arrogance. Tell me her ego wasn't hurting from the true poll numbers from over 2 weeks. She had to do something and she did. SHAME.

Guest ANOTHER MCDONALD INSULT

This B**ch's shame has no end. She started the day with 132 votes and has now cheated the system and corrupted the voting process by adding 500+ votes in less than 2 hours.

What a piece of shit she is. Her ego has no limits and the FALSE votes prove she will stop at nothing to further her own agenda.

Between corrupting our high school cheer leading and soccer coaches as well as whoring herself out for Kearny United and hiring her friends on our dime she is now trying to fool the honest taxpayers of our town into thinking anyone let alone 500+ taxpayers would vote for this scum.

Turn out in record numbers and put this tramp back on the street.

Guest SHAMELESS COW MCDONALD

If she doesn't move out of town she better watch her back.

BERNACOW DO YOU THINK WE ARE AS STUPID AS YOU AND THINK YOU GOT ALL THOSE VOTES (600+)FROM KEARNY RESIDENTS IN TWO HOURS ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

THINK AGAIN.

YOU HAVE JUST DUG YOUR OWN GRAVE.

HOW CAN YOU SHOW YOUR FACE IN PUBLIC?

NO HONOR, NO MORALS, NO CLASS, NO SUPPORT, NO CHANCE

Guest Computer Geek
Like most Americans during Easter recess he is on vacation with his family.

He attended the budget meeting at Roosevelt and is well aware of the issues.

Unless your Bernadette McDonald and sit on a Sunday afternoon, on Easter, voting over and over for yourself.

I got a call from a friend regarding a huge discrepancy in poll numbers today. I logged onto Kearny on the Web and watched the poll for 15 minutes. There were (3) users on the site and in 15 minutes McDonald had picked up 50 votes, (with only 3 people on the site?) and as long as I watched the number just went higher and higher.

SO SAD BERNADETTE!