86 days.

Guest 2smart4u

Guest 2smart4u

It's now 86 days since General McCrystal requested more troops, where 4 more U.S. soldiers were killed over the last 2 days. Obama was playing golf and was unavailable for comment.

It's now 86 days since General McCrystal requested more troops, where 4 more U.S. soldiers were killed over the last 2 days. Obama was playing golf and was unavailable for comment.

More troops couls also mean more troops killed. Sorry the current president isn't the war monger you had hoped for. Why don't you suit up, sack up and get on over thier. You are supposedly some former miltary commando. Why don't YOU go help out?

shit, man. obama shouldn't be playing golf when there are real issues of war afoot. HE SHOULD BE DRINKING SUN TEA IN CRAWFORD or SHOOTING PEOPLE IN THE FACE.

Guest Dwayne C

So now that it has come out that he has had nine meetings with his military advisors before coming to a decision I suppose you'll take your insults back, right?

Guest Joe Friday
So now that it has come out that he has had nine meetings with his military advisors before coming to a decision I suppose you'll take your insults back, right?

Is that your opinion as a black man growing up in the south? You dumb shit.

Guest Dwayne C
Is that your opinion as a black man growing up in the south? You dumb shit.

You obviously have some issues, my friend. You might note that nothing I said is an opinion. It is part fact and part facetious question. Your belligerent attitude hardly helps reasonable discussion. Perhaps you should stop and think at why you feel the need to insult people you do not know from the safety of your computer.