Backdraft

Guest MeOff

Whoever wrote this is a disgusting pig and I hope someone sues KOTW for allowing such postings. Children can access this website and will be exposed to this hate and these filthy comments. Since there is no age limit to read this, it looks like Mr. Webmaster may find himself in a bit of trouble someday. And I hope it is soon.

I've been thinking about this. Think about how much stuff children can get on the web. It's up to parents to censor their children not KOTW. Honestly I could care less if this site was censored. And seriously what children are reading this stuff?

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it's best that we do not need their services on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Thank god for their training and quick reaction time, especially after today's events. I can't believe people are on here bashing the fact that the FD is not busy. How about everything else they do for community and with the schools??!?

Let's be thankful that our FD has the traning it has, and is able to keep us safe when unfortunate situations do take place.

-'Thankful Harrison Resident'

East Newark is all Volunteer. You must be a Harrison, Kearny or East Newark Resident to join. East Newark isn't even a full Department. What makes you think you would get volunteers for a Harrison Volly Department. If people wanted to Volunteer they would of went to EN by now.