Cris Christie for Governor

Guest Eagle

The State of New Jersey is being treated to the National Democratic Party Parade of POWER. Corzine is having trouble buying this election. People have seen his show and really don't care for it.

President Obama, he is trying but he has every loser and screwball working in the US working for him. The fact that he is coming to New Jersey shows how worried the Party is.

Ex President Clinton, how do you describe him, in polite terms. leave it at, he has a very understanding wife.

His remark about racism as the cause of the falling approval numbers of our President is an insult to our nation. That remark shows how low he will stoop for politics sake.

Biden, he is Obama's problem. We all have our crosses to bear. I must say our president is bearing Biden with grace and class.

This groups mission, is to prevent a change of our Governorship.

The Governor who cannot find corruption in our State.Why, he can't find it, only He knows. We all see it every day and we all pay for it with higher taxes. He considers concert ticket ripoffs more important than governmental corruption.

Almost, every town in new Jersey has their group of politicans like here in Harrison. They and theirs keep taking and taking. They fear the light of honesty. They know if Corzine stays in power they are safe for another four years.

A Governor like Chris Christie will strike fear into the hearts of these corrupt politicans.

Some day soon there will be someone you can call when the boys shake you down for those cocktail party tickets. Someone will be in Trenton who will take action. All we have to do is to vote for Cristie. It is up to us the voters to do the right thing.

Do not fall for the Democrat show of power. We should consider it an insult that these people are barn storming our state. You and I and the rest of New Jersey deserve better.

Let's show the rest the United States that the people of New Jersey are not doormats for the corrupt.

Vote for Chris Christie !

Eagle

Guest LEROY MORS
The State of New Jersey is being treated to the National Democratic Party Parade of POWER. Corzine is having trouble buying this election. People have seen his show and really don't care for it.

President Obama, he is trying but he has every loser and screwball working in the US working for him. The fact that he is coming to New Jersey shows how worried the Party is.

Ex President Clinton, how do you describe him, in polite terms. leave it at, he has a very understanding wife.

His remark about racism as the cause of the falling approval numbers of our President is an insult to our nation. That remark shows how low he will stoop for politics sake.

Biden, he is Obama's problem. We all have our crosses to bear. I must say our president is bearing Biden with grace and class.

The Governor who cannot find corruption in our State.Why, he can't find it, only He knows. We all see it every day and we all pay for it with higher taxes. He considers concert ticket ripoffs more important than governmental corruption.

Almost, every town in new Jersey has their group of politicans like here in Harrison. They and theirs keep taking and taking. They fear the light of honesty. They know if Corzine stays in power they are safe for another four years.

A Governor like Chris Christie will strike fear into the hearts of these corrupt politicans.

Some day soon there will be someone you can call when the boys shake you down for those cocktail party tickets. Someone will be in Trenton who will take action. All we have to do is to vote for Cristie. It is up to us the voters to do the right thing.

Do not fall for the Democrat show of power. We should consider it an insult that these people are barn storming our state. You and I and the rest of New Jersey deserve better.

Let's show the rest the United States that the people of New Jersey are not doormats for the corrupt.

Eagle

YOUR RIGHT EAGLE ,

HE'S GOT ALL THE ANSWERS

He'll eat his way to Drumtwacket

at the taxpayers expense for sure.

Did you see the size of that S O B .

HE CAN'T FIT IN THE VOTING BOOTH!! :lol: Governor :lol: MY SUMMATION IS HE SU*KS.

Guest Harrison Senior

Eagle

There's 4 votes in my family and they're all for Christie, we can't afford Corzine any longer.

YOUR RIGHT EAGLE ,

HE'S GOT ALL THE ANSWERS

HE CAN'T FIT IN THE VOTING BOOTH!! :wub: Governor :wub: MY SUMMATION IS HE SU*KS.

I'll bet you were drinking "Red Bull" when you wrote this.

YOUR RIGHT EAGLE ,

HE'S GOT ALL THE ANSWERS

HE CAN'T FIT IN THE VOTING BOOTH!! :wub: Governor :wub: MY SUMMATION IS HE SU*KS.

Leroy,

I'm sorry that you and your friends would not be able to survive an honest Governor of New Jersey.

The childish remarks about the mans weight only serve to make you feel safe from his plan to come down hard on corruption.

It really must be scary to think about. You and your friends have been working a acam for years. There is no problem the governor will not let any investigation get to close to any of the Democratic faithful. SUDDENLY there is a new Governor who will not allow investigations to be swept under the rug.

The guy below you gets caught. In order to get off with a lighter sentence he is willing to give you up. Your next to go and your wondering what and who you can give up. You can tell them that you were given 30 cocktail tickets to sell. Your choices were to sell them,buy them all or not sell them. The last option was beyond concideration. You just cannot refuse. These guys asking the questions they just don't understand. The Harrison system.

Leroy if it makes you feel good to call him fat go ahead. I just suggest that you start working on your squeal list. Remember Ray, Pete or Murray didn't do anything. It must be those guys below.

Leroy, if this day ever comes I'll vouch for you.

Eagle

Leroy,

I'm sorry that you and your friends would not be able to survive an honest Governor of New Jersey.

The childish remarks about the mans weight only serve to make you feel safe from his plan to come down hard on corruption.

It really must be scary to think about. You and your friends have been working a acam for years. There is no problem the governor will not let any investigation get to close to any of the Democratic faithful. SUDDENLY there is a new Governor who will not allow investigations to be swept under the rug.

The guy below you gets caught. In order to get off with a lighter sentence he is willing to give you up. Your next to go and your wondering what and who you can give up. You can tell them that you were given 30 cocktail tickets to sell. Your choices were to sell them,buy them all or not sell them. The last option was beyond concideration. You just cannot refuse. These guys asking the questions they just don't understand. The Harrison system.

Leroy if it makes you feel good to call him fat go ahead. I just suggest that you start working on your squeal list. Remember Ray, Pete or Murray didn't do anything. It must be those guys below.

Eagle

Remember the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Christie is a BIG FAT liar, and Corzine is full of sh!t. At least Corzine is not a scum bag lawyer which makes him a better person regarding moral standards.

Remember the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know. Christie is a BIG FAT liar, and Corzine is full of sh!t. At least Corzine is not a scum bag lawyer which makes him a better person regarding moral standards.

Don't allow yourself to surrender to the devil you do know. President Obama says that people like Corzine from Wallstreet are the problem.

Obama is a lawyer just like Christie. He came from Washington told us to vote for Corzine not because Corzine is not a lawyer but because Corzine is a member of the Democratic party.

Do I believe that Christie is the answer to all of New Jersey's problems. I do not! I do believe that Mr. Christie has what it takes to cleanup corruption in New Jersey. This corruption is what is holding New Jersey down.

If Governor Corzine had cracked down on politrical corruption, as he said he would last election cycle. I would be his biggest fan.

I stated in an earlier writing. Only, the Governor knows why he does not tell his AG to cleanup the corruption in this State. I still ask the same question.

So, don't give up ! Allow Mr. Christie the chance to clean up New Jersey.

Eagle

Using your logic, we would never have anyone new do anything. The mayor could shed a few pounds also.

Guest Broken eagle
Leroy,

Eagle

"Survive an honest governor", surely you jest. Christie gave a $52 Million dollar NO BID contract to his former boss John Ashcroft who in turn gave Christie contributions for his campaign. Christie's brother Todd was being investigated for stock fraud in NY when the US attorney doing the investigation resigned and got a $10 Million NO bid contrct from Cris Christie! Honest??? same shit different fly.

"Survive an honest governor", surely you jest. Christie gave a $52 Million dollar NO BID contract to his former boss John Ashcroft who in turn gave Christie contributions for his campaign. Christie's brother Todd was being investigated for stock fraud in NY when the US attorney doing the investigation resigned and got a $10 Million NO bid contrct from Cris Christie! Honest??? same shit different fly.

If Mr. Christie was guilty of anything Our President whould have sent the FBI to New Jersey. He knows that he could not do so because more Democrats would go away than those nasty Republicans. Mr. Christie would still be here after the smoke cleared.

Corruption exists in all political parties. It is interesting to study what is happening in North Arlington. Both major parties seem to be involved.

Mr Christie is not the complete answer to the problems in our State. He is the best hope at this time. As, I have said before Governor Corzine has been blind to almost all political corruption regardless of party.

Eagle

If Mr. Christie was guilty of anything Our President whould have sent the FBI to New Jersey. He knows that he could not do so because more Democrats would go away than those nasty Republicans. Mr. Christie would still be here after the smoke cleared.

Corruption exists in all political parties. It is interesting to study what is happening in North Arlington. Both major parties seem to be involved.

Mr Christie is not the complete answer to the problems in our State. He is the best hope at this time. As, I have said before Governor Corzine has been blind to almost all political corruption regardless of party.

Eagle

THE KEY WORD WHICH YOU POSTED, AND ITS CORRECT IS "HE IS THE BEST HOPE AT THIS TIME".

and regardless of party affiliation he is our only answer at this time.

EAGLE,

DO YOU REALLY THINK :lol: FAT BOY :wub: IS GOING TO HELP YOU ?

LIKE KEYSHAWN JOHNSON SAY'S

CUM MON MAN !!!

How many people went to the feds from Harrison. I'd say none.

The Harrison Dems have been at this for years. The main actors today were hand picked by Frank E, Rodgers for there ability to be controlled. They are now in his position of power doing the same thing.

These people continued the traditon. That is why there is no opposition with in the council excluding the McCormicks.

This cancer prevades our state. There is fear to speak up about anything wrong or right if it runs against the Machine.

I dare anyone to name anyone who who has stood up against the Machine in recent history and survived.

That is why we have to vote for Christie. His election can help us all!

Eagle

Oh please, let's count the friends and relatives of our local politicians who got jobs. McGreevy wanted to give his boyfriend the job as head of homeland security. Now that it's Christie, you become concerned? If it were illegal, I'm sure he would be in jail. Look at the crew Obama is giving jobs to, he is putting friends above country.

How many people went to the feds from Harrison. I'd say none.

The Harrison Dems have been at this for years. The main actors today were hand picked by Frank E, Rodgers for there ability to be controlled. They are now in his position of power doing the same thing.

These people continued the traditon. That is why there is no opposition with in the council excluding the McCormicks.

This cancer prevades our state. There is fear to speak up about anything wrong or right if it runs against the Machine.

I dare anyone to name anyone who who has stood up against the Machine in recent history and survived.

That is why we have to vote for Christie. His election can help us all!

Eagle

Former councilman Anselmo Millan. He survived. According to some he also has sold out. He hasn't been to a council meeting in years. Corzine is worthless. He has millions but is beholding to scum like McDonough. Why? I'm voting for Christie in hopes he cleans up the State including Harrison.

Former councilman Anselmo Millan. He survived. According to some he also has sold out. He hasn't been to a council meeting in years. Corzine is worthless. He has millions but is beholding to scum like McDonough. Why? I'm voting for Christie in hopes he cleans up the State including Harrison.

I really doubt that Mr. Millian went to the Feds. He was riding too high when he was in with the machine.

Gov. Corzine is a smart guy. He cannot bring himself to deal with the corruption. I can only think that he knows too many of his fellow Dems are involved.

If Mr. Christie is reading this. "Please" have Harrison investigated. Have anyone who has held any position of authority interviewed. Don't allow the current AG"s office do it since they have proved corrupt in the past.

I know for a fact that many young lawyers admire you and would love to clean up places like Harrison and make New Jersey a better place.

North Arlington is now in the news due to corruption you must deal with this cancer it is out of control. You can read about this on the North Arlington Leaders web site.

It is up to us to get Mr. Christie elected. We must get out and vote for him.

Eagle

Guest LEROY MORS
I really doubt that Mr. Millian went to the Feds. He was riding too high when he was in with the machine.

Gov. Corzine is a smart guy. He cannot bring himself to deal with the corruption. I can only think that he knows too many of his fellow Dems are involved.

If Mr. Christie is reading this. "Please" have Harrison investigated. Have anyone who has held any position of authority interviewed. Don't allow the current AG"s office do it since they have proved corrupt in the past.

I know for a fact that many young lawyers admire you and would love to clean up places like Harrison and make New Jersey a better place.

North Arlington is now in the news due to corruption you must deal with this cancer it is out of control. You can read about this on the North Arlington Leaders web site.

It is up to us to get Mr. Christie elected. We must get out and vote for him.

Eagle

"cum mon man" Leroy.

"Now they’re urging people, quietly, to support Chris Daggett because by doing that, they figure they’ll split the independent vote." -- the Corzine camp.

Daggett is working to split the vote so Corzine wins, he should just admit it. Corzine's people have.

Guest LEROY MORS
Leroy and Keyshawn working hard for Corzine. No wonder the Corzine administration can't find corruption in New Jersey.

Vote for Corzine for Governor!

CUM MON MAN

A questionable hiring by Christie raised concern among prosecutors in U.S. Attorney's office

By Joe Ryan/The Star-Ledger

October 25, 2009, 7:26AM

Days before announcing his resignation as a federal prosecutor, Republican gubernatorial candidate Chris Christie agreed to hire the son of his friend and mentor, Herbert J. Stern, as an assistant U.S. attorney.

The move sparked public criticism from Democrats, who accused Christie of using his post as New Jersey’s top federal law enforcement official for patronage. But interviews last week showed it also drew private concern from prosecutors at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Newark.

Amanda Brown/The Star-LedgerRepublican candidate for governor, Chris Christie

Christie hired Samuel Stern over objections from nearly every assistant U.S. attorney who interviewed him, according to three federal law enforcement officials with knowledge of the hiring process.

They contended Stern, who at the time was two years out of law school, lacked the experience to become a federal prosecutor, the officials said. And before hiring him, Christie took the unusual step of changing the interview process after receiving negative reviews, according to the officials who spoke to The Star-Ledger on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to discuss the matter.

Christie declined to be interviewed. In a statement, he defended hiring Stern.

“Sam Stern has a stellar educational background and an excellent record as an assistant county prosecutor. I am confident he will be a dedicated and outstanding assistant U.S. attorney,” Christie said.

Stern, who worked about 18 months as an assistant prosecutor in Hudson County, referred questions to a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office. The spokesman declined to comment.

Attempts to reach Herbert Stern were unsuccessful.

Christie, who is locked in an increasingly tight and acerbic race with Gov. Jon Corzine, drew criticism early in the race over his relationship with the older Stern, a former federal judge and towering figure in the state’s legal community.

Herbert Stern was one of the few prominent lawyers who initially supported Christie as he came under widespread fire for his lack of law-enforcement experience when he became U.S. attorney in 2002. Stern later received a lucrative monitoring job from Christie and has donated to his campaign.

Samuel Stern, who graduated from Fordham Law School in 2006, began interviewing with the U.S. attorney’s office last year.

Typically, candidates are subject to several rounds of interviews, meeting first with three rank-and-file prosecutors. If that goes well, they meet with three division supervisors. The final interview is typically with the U.S. attorney or a top deputy.

In Stern’s case, he performed poorly in his first round, and none of the rank-and-file assistants who interviewed him recommended that he be hired, the officials said. He was given the unusual opportunity for a second chance with three different rank-and-file assistants, but again received negative reviews, the officials said.

Then on Friday, Nov. 14 — after Stern had met with just two supervisors — Christie offered him the job, the officials said. The following Monday, Christie announced his own resignation.

It was not unprecedented for Christie to hire someone over the objections of the assistant U.S. attorneys who interviewed the candidate. But it was unusual for him to alter the interview process, the officials said.

Stern began working in February in the appeals division for the U.S. Attorney’s Office. No one interviewed criticized his work during his eight months at the office. He earns $78,000 a year.

His father, Herbert Stern, earned a name for himself in the 1970s as a hard-charging U.S. attorney whose work led to convictions of more than 75 public officials in N.J., including Hugh J. Addonizio, the former Newark mayor and ex-congressman.

In 2005, Christie appointed Stern to be the independent monitor to oversee the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey for two years. Stern was widely credited with helping rid the school of rampant patronage, fraud and corruption.

The two-year job earned his firm about $3 million.

After Christie announced his run for governor, his campaign received $23,800 in donations connected to Stern’s Roseland law firm. Stern and his wife each contributed the maximum allowed, $3,400.

Once the donations were made public and became fodder for Democrats, Christie — who during the campaign has cast himself as a corruption-busting reformer — said he would no longer take money linked to Stern’s law firm.

But Christie’s political rivals nonetheless decried the donations as payback for the monitoring contract. On Friday, a spokeswoman for Corzine’s campaign said Christie’s decision to hire the son of a political ally underscores what she described as his ethical double standards.

“Christie has always had one set of rules for himself and another for everyone else,” said Elisabeth Smith, the spokeswoman.

© 2009 NJ.com. All rights reserved.

HEY EAGLE,

CUM MON MAN Leroy

CUM MON MAN

A questionable hiring by Christie raised concern among prosecutors in U.S. Attorney's office

By Joe Ryan/The Star-Ledger

October 25, 2009, 7:26AM

Days before announcing his resignation as a federal prosecutor, Republican gubernatorial candidate Chris Christie agreed to hire the son of his friend and mentor, Herbert J. Stern, as an assistant U.S. attorney.

The move sparked public criticism from Democrats, who accused Christie of using his post as New Jersey’s top federal law enforcement official for patronage. But interviews last week showed it also drew private concern from prosecutors at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Newark.

Amanda Brown/The Star-LedgerRepublican candidate for governor, Chris Christie

Christie hired Samuel Stern over objections from nearly every assistant U.S. attorney who interviewed him, according to three federal law enforcement officials with knowledge of the hiring process.

They contended Stern, who at the time was two years out of law school, lacked the experience to become a federal prosecutor, the officials said. And before hiring him, Christie took the unusual step of changing the interview process after receiving negative reviews, according to the officials who spoke to The Star-Ledger on condition of anonymity because they are not authorized to discuss the matter.

Christie declined to be interviewed. In a statement, he defended hiring Stern.

“Sam Stern has a stellar educational background and an excellent record as an assistant county prosecutor. I am confident he will be a dedicated and outstanding assistant U.S. attorney,” Christie said.

Stern, who worked about 18 months as an assistant prosecutor in Hudson County, referred questions to a spokesman for the U.S. Attorney’s Office. The spokesman declined to comment.

Attempts to reach Herbert Stern were unsuccessful.

Christie, who is locked in an increasingly tight and acerbic race with Gov. Jon Corzine, drew criticism early in the race over his relationship with the older Stern, a former federal judge and towering figure in the state’s legal community.

Herbert Stern was one of the few prominent lawyers who initially supported Christie as he came under widespread fire for his lack of law-enforcement experience when he became U.S. attorney in 2002. Stern later received a lucrative monitoring job from Christie and has donated to his campaign.

Samuel Stern, who graduated from Fordham Law School in 2006, began interviewing with the U.S. attorney’s office last year.

Typically, candidates are subject to several rounds of interviews, meeting first with three rank-and-file prosecutors. If that goes well, they meet with three division supervisors. The final interview is typically with the U.S. attorney or a top deputy.

In Stern’s case, he performed poorly in his first round, and none of the rank-and-file assistants who interviewed him recommended that he be hired, the officials said. He was given the unusual opportunity for a second chance with three different rank-and-file assistants, but again received negative reviews, the officials said.

Then on Friday, Nov. 14 — after Stern had met with just two supervisors — Christie offered him the job, the officials said. The following Monday, Christie announced his own resignation.

It was not unprecedented for Christie to hire someone over the objections of the assistant U.S. attorneys who interviewed the candidate. But it was unusual for him to alter the interview process, the officials said.

Stern began working in February in the appeals division for the U.S. Attorney’s Office. No one interviewed criticized his work during his eight months at the office. He earns $78,000 a year.

His father, Herbert Stern, earned a name for himself in the 1970s as a hard-charging U.S. attorney whose work led to convictions of more than 75 public officials in N.J., including Hugh J. Addonizio, the former Newark mayor and ex-congressman.

In 2005, Christie appointed Stern to be the independent monitor to oversee the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey for two years. Stern was widely credited with helping rid the school of rampant patronage, fraud and corruption.

The two-year job earned his firm about $3 million.

After Christie announced his run for governor, his campaign received $23,800 in donations connected to Stern’s Roseland law firm. Stern and his wife each contributed the maximum allowed, $3,400.

Once the donations were made public and became fodder for Democrats, Christie — who during the campaign has cast himself as a corruption-busting reformer — said he would no longer take money linked to Stern’s law firm.

But Christie’s political rivals nonetheless decried the donations as payback for the monitoring contract. On Friday, a spokeswoman for Corzine’s campaign said Christie’s decision to hire the son of a political ally underscores what she described as his ethical double standards.

“Christie has always had one set of rules for himself and another for everyone else,” said Elisabeth Smith, the spokeswoman.

© 2009 NJ.com. All rights reserved.

HEY EAGLE,

CUM MON MAN Leroy

Hey Leroy,

Who is Ms. Smith spokeswoman for? Is her statement a matter of offical record or just campaign retoric?

The fact that other junior AGs were hired in a like matter speaks to the matter.

One, would have to guess that Mr. Stern's work is acceptable or else spokeswomen Smith would have pointed his short comings out for all of the State to see.

We can dismiss all this mud throwing by pointing out that Mr. Stern was not on the bus with all those other crooked politicians. I'm sure that he would have been if he had broken any laws.

Eagle

Vote for Chris Christie and "Don't Worry Be Happy!"

Hey Leroy,

Who is Ms. Smith spokeswoman for? Is her statement a matter of offical record or just campaign retoric?

The fact that other junior AGs were hired in a like matter speaks to the matter.

One, would have to guess that Mr. Stern's work is acceptable or else spokeswomen Smith would have pointed his short comings out for all of the State to see.

We can dismiss all this mud throwing by pointing out that Mr. Stern was not on the bus with all those other crooked politicians. I'm sure that he would have been if he had broken any laws.

Eagle

Vote for Chris Christie and "Don't Worry Be Happy!"

EAGLE IS THE ABOVE THE BEST YOU HAVE ? :angry::lol::lol:

CUM MON MANLeroy