Drunk BOE Member

Guest Tooooo  Funny

Guest Tooooo  Funny

Hopefully this thread starts because it is the honest truth. But did anybody catch a load of the DRUNK, and I do mean very LOADED Board member at the Kearny High School game on Friday Night? I mean, this was a disgrace, and he was even shouting obscenities at our own players. I personally was embarrassed and made sure to move up higher with my husband from where I normally sit. I also saw an unusual incident with the other board member who would not give a coach back his jacket. And these are the people making decisions on our children? While some may think it is funny, I myself believe something must be done.

Speaking of topics, will there be any discusssion about the one BOE member who was loaded at the KHS Football Game vs. Paramus Friday Night? Or the other little BOE member shouting at a coach? The BOE does everything it can to hurt the football program, but this one was pretty bad. But the interesting thing is this was alll filmed! U heard it hear first on KOTW! Hope this gets posted!

Kudos to BOE President! She reprimanded the 2 con artists publically at the BOE meeting, and official letter was read into record how drunk the one member was. Entire BOE is not crrupt, but these 2 jerks must be removed. BTW KOTW, since it was read into PUBLIC RECORD it can be said that drunk BOE member was **** ******* without need of special editing.

Guest School Watch
Kudos to BOE President! She reprimanded the 2 con artists publically at the BOE meeting, and official letter was read into record how drunk the one member was. Entire BOE is not crrupt, but these 2 jerks must be removed. BTW KOTW, since it was read into PUBLIC RECORD it can be said that drunk BOE member was **** ******* without need of special editing.

Here comes the smear campaign, Typical Frankie style cut and burn the opposition. The people are to smart for that Frank. You take a swipe at them, there is plenty to take a swipe back with, and they will and with facts. In the end the truth will be told and you will answer for it. We know the program, Bring other people down while you bring yourself up. There is plenty to talk about so let the games begin!!!!!!!!!!! Oh by the way there is only one real con artist on this board just ask the people he owes money to and the way he was able to con everyone on the board to hire his wife at a higher step on the guide for a secretary's position. That's what you call a con artist.

Guest Tooooo Funny

Why was the supposed BOE on the field. It seems like it was a plot to divert the real problem that was going on with the laptops. It happens to be someone who is absolutely right that these kids got away with the law. He may have been drinking but have you seen the group who is in favor of those boys. They are always drinking. Some people should grasp the reality in life and start to be punished for what they have done. Of Course they are going to say the BOE member was drunk cause they were also and could not get him to change his decision on punishment for the laptop stealing!!!!!!!

Guest Guest Again

These two BOE members are an absolute embarassment to the board I am sure. Not all board members are corrupt or in it with their own personal agenda in mind. ** and ** should resign now before they are dragged through the mud any further. The sad thing is ** is in charge of the finance committee. How did that happen?!

Guest Eye for eye
These two BOE members are an absolute embarassment to the board I am sure. Not all board members are corrupt or in it with their own personal agenda in mind. ** and ** should resign now before they are dragged through the mud any further. The sad thing is ** is in charge of the finance committee. How did that happen?!

The saddest thing is Ginny Santos in charge of the personnel committee. How did that happen?! There is all your bad spending. Hiring friends all the time.

Why was the supposed BOE on the field. It seems like it was a plot to divert the real problem that was going on with the laptops. It happens to be someone who is absolutely right that these kids got away with the law. He may have been drinking but have you seen the group who is in favor of those boys. They are always drinking. Some people should grasp the reality in life and start to be punished for what they have done. Of Course they are going to say the BOE member was drunk cause they were also and could not get him to change his decision on punishment for the laptop stealing!!!!!!!

You say that some people should grasp the reality in life and start to be punished for what they have done. This issue was handled and those involved were punished. Should we bring back public executions or just lynch mobs???? Right is still RIGHT and wrong is still WRONG. This is now an issue that should be considered closed. Find another issue to champion. I hear homeless puppies could use some help finding a home.

Guest Mr Chase

THIS MIGHT BE THE STUPIDIST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THE KOTW.

So this BOE member, was "lured" onto the field by a group of supporters of 2 student athletes. They made him get drunk because they are always drunk? And the letter read at the BOE meeeting, written by one of the most intelligent teachers in the HS who is very respected by the VP of discipline, AD and entire administration as well as the rest of the BOE members, was a lie by the Coach because he didnt get his vote? This is the conspiracy theory u r going with? GOOD LUCK YOU COWARD! JUST RESIGN!

And concerning the "decision" he made, he just supported his best friend and snow-sniffing EX head-coach who was upset that parent of these 2 students was the one who initiated the action to get him FIRED.

The drunk BOE member and the jacket stealing liar should both resign, they are an embarrassment to the rest of a hard-working, decent board of education.

It goes to show the subliminal power the BOE wields. A member basically steals a jacket of a young teacher/coach and the kid has to go to the guys house to get it back. The kid should have punched him in the face, bu he didn't even feel safe enough to take/demand the jacket back. UNREAL!!!

BTW since this matter was discussed in open session why can't the names be printed here again?

Guest Soooo SAD
Speaking of topics, will there be any discusssion about the one BOE member who was loaded at the KHS Football Game vs. Paramus Friday Night? Or the other little BOE member shouting at a coach? The BOE does everything it can to hurt the football program, but this one was pretty bad. But the interesting thing is this was alll filmed! U heard it hear first on KOTW! Hope this gets posted!

If it was actually filmed, did anyone forward it to the Kearny BOE as evidence of a complaint? If not, it should be posted on you tube for all to see.

I have the film. I would try and post it on a You Tube type site, but I don't know how to do it. I am scared of what they will do to my son, look what they did to the ***** and they were the best ****** ******* players of the last decade and were never even given a fair chance, kicked off the team by the drunk and the thief

If it was actually filmed, did anyone forward it to the Kearny BOE as evidence of a complaint? If not, it should be posted on you tube for all to see.

Well at least the drunk BOE member stayed away from football this week. Was ***** at O Imperiale instead! The little ***** did make an appearance at the booster club meeting but was to ***** to speak, he stayed clear of the game too tonight and was seen selling ***** raffle tickets at the LCCC...

Guest Fill Kearny
Hopefully this thread starts because it is the honest truth. But did anybody catch a load of the DRUNK, and I do mean very LOADED Board member at the Kearny High School game on Friday Night? I mean, this was a disgrace, and he was even shouting obscenities at our own players. I personally was embarrassed and made sure to move up higher with my husband from where I normally sit. I also saw an unusual incident with the other board member who would not give a coach back his jacket. And these are the people making decisions on our children? While some may think it is funny, I myself believe something must be done.

Actually it isn't funny at all.

Have heard talk of the member being LOADED on numerous occasions and places. Have also heard tales of the member being pulled over LOADED by the Kearny Police Department but when he tells them he's on the Board Of Ed, he heads on down the road.

It won't be funny to the person or persons he hurts.

Have heard talk of the member being LOADED on numerous occasions and places. Have also heard tales of the member being pulled over LOADED by the Kearny Police Department but when he tells them he's on the Board Of Ed, he heads on down the road.

<_< Sorry, but here's where the thread loses credibility. I have heard from reliable sources about the allegedly inappropriate behavior of 2 board members last week. However, I find it difficult to believe that a position on the BOE is enough to cause the KPD to look the other way in a DUI. It's just not an important enough position for an officer to look the other way.

Bullcrap... KPD has locked up former council members in the past for drugs, you REALLY think they'd let a Drunk go because he was on the BOE???

Guest goldenbear

I wonder if one of the drunk BOE members was the same BOE member who as principal of the ********* ******

School ** ******* forged a teacher's signature on an evaluation and then replaced her with the young son of a

Harrison BOE employee?

I have the film. I would try and post it on a You Tube type site, but I don't know how to do it. I am scared of what they will do to my son, look what they did to the ***** and they were the best ****** ******* players of the last decade and were never even given a fair chance, kicked off the team by the drunk and the thief

Sounds to me like the film may not back your side of the story.

Guest TOOO funny
You say that some people should grasp the reality in life and start to be punished for what they have done. This issue was handled and those involved were punished. Should we bring back public executions or just lynch mobs???? Right is still RIGHT and wrong is still WRONG. This is now an issue that should be considered closed. Find another issue to champion. I hear homeless puppies could use some help finding a home.

Those kids were never punished. Coaches fought for them tom go back to wrestling just for a winning season and that is exactly what is going to happen !!!!! YOU CALL THAT FAIR PUNISHMENT>

I hope every kid steals laptops and see what happens.

Guest *exbluetider*
Those kids were never punished. Coaches fought for them tom go back to wrestling just for a winning season and that is exactly what is going to happen !!!!! YOU CALL THAT FAIR PUNISHMENT>

I agree this topic has been beaten to death and should be taken to the cemetery, but to say these young men were not punished is absolutely unbelievable. College scholarships have been withdrawn and most extra carricular activities have been taken away, including Senior Night and Prom. If this is not punishment enough then I guess some people will never be satisfied.

Suspended 45 days from school. No football. No Prom. No Project Graduation. No Senior Night. Lost dozens of Football scholarships (luckily they still have plenty to choose from). That is not enough punishment? Actually, I believe the punishment was too harsh, and it hurt plenty of other players as well, the football team would have been much better with those 2 boys.

This year's Homecoming King committed an atrocious act last year. Softball players stole down in Florida, no punishment. Just had a fight at a soccer game, not one kid was even reprimanded.

Regardless, exbluetider is correct, this is over, let's move on. The 2 boys will show either way what their worth is in college.

Guest Charlie Brown

quote name='Guest' date='Oct 31 2009, 01:42 PM' post='101385']

Suspended 45 days from school. No football. No Prom. No Project Graduation. No Senior Night. Lost dozens of Football scholarships (luckily they still have plenty to choose from). That is not enough punishment? Actually, I believe the punishment was too harsh, and it hurt plenty of other players as well, the football team would have been much better with those 2 boys.

This year's Homecoming King committed an atrocious act last year. Softball players stole down in Florida, no punishment. Just had a fight at a soccer game, not one kid was even reprimanded.

Regardless, exbluetider is correct, this is over, let's move on. The 2 boys will show either way what their worth is in college.

It amazes me that anyone could think their punishment was too harsh. I don't know these boys but they apparently stole 6 laptops for the high school. Try to justify it any way you want but that is a crime. Crimes are illegal. Wrestling, proms, senior night etc...are privileges for those who obey the rules and act accordingly.

Good Grief people. Use your heads. What is wrong with society when we try to minimize these unlawful acts.

• 2 weeks later...
quote name='Guest' date='Oct 31 2009, 01:42 PM' post='101385']

It amazes me that anyone could think their punishment was too harsh. I don't know these boys but they apparently stole 6 laptops for the high school. Try to justify it any way you want but that is a crime. Crimes are illegal. Wrestling, proms, senior night etc...are privileges for those who obey the rules and act accordingly.

Good Grief people. Use your heads. What is wrong with society when we try to minimize these unlawful acts.

Come on Charlie, they just made a mistake. Lighten up wood ya.

Guest Charlie Brown
Come on Charlie, they just made a mistake. Lighten up wood ya.

Lighten up?? Stealing laptop computers is now considered just a simple mistake? They should put you in jail just for thinking that.

Good Grief!