Were are the signs going?

Guest Guest

Gee I wonder were the signs are  going, Ohh I know 3am in the morning McDumb was seen ripping down Millan signs in 1st. district, Oh Yea and B.R. was in a Town truck on town time pulling down Millan signs on Blvd South at th Hartz Building, OHHHH YEA D.C. was seen taking down Millan signs on the Blvd and Hamilton St.      Gee why are this sneaks and crooks allowed to do this and get away with it..... Everyone should also keep their eyes on their sins  the McDummies have nothing better to do but pull them down.....Running Scared are You...What's the matter B.R. afraid You might be out of a job soon. Time to grow up Guys...can't take the PRESSURE .

MCDONOUGH WOULDNT GET INTO THE GUTTER WITH A.M AND M.F.THATS WERE THEY BELONG.AND THATS WERE THEY WILL STAY.BY THE WAY THE INITIALS M.F. FIT PERFECTLY.

SPEAKING OF MATURITY, YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING, WEREN'T YOU AROUND FOR JUNES ELECTION, HOW CHILDISH WAS THE MAYOR AND HIS PEOPLE? THEY BASHED PEOPLE THAT WERE NOT EVEN RUNNING FOR OFFICE, THEY EVEN WENT AS FAR AS TO DISGRACE THE ENTIRE HINCLIFFE AND PETTIGREW FAMILY - NOW THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MATURE PEOPLE RIGHT?

THEY ARE A BUNCH OF ASSHOLES THAT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS - THAT IS HOW I VOTE BY THE LEVEL OF STUPIDITY

SEEMS TO ME YOU POSTING IS THE BIGGEST A-HOLE IN TOWN, DEFENDING A FAMILY THAT NOW SLEEPS WITH THE THEN ENEMY. THAT LETTER WRITTEN DIDN'T STATE ANYTHING WRONG, IT'S CALLED THE SUNSHINE ACT NOW YOU CAN ADD MORE MONEY NEXT TO THE MEMBERS, A DEAL WAS MADE AND AN INCREASE PROMOTION WILL BE MET. GOES TO SHOW YOU SLEEP WITH DOGS CATCH THEIR FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::rolleyes::P

A-HOLE IT'S CORRUPTION101 CRY WOLF TO THEM FOR NEXT TIME. :D

J.W WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR NAME YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THERE LAST NITE.WE WERENT STALKING YOU.WE HAPPENED TO SEE YOU THERE AND STOPPED.WE DONT RUN SCARED.YOU HAD TO CALL NAPOLEAN TO DEFEND YOU...IF YOU ARE ON HIS TEAM WHY ARENT YOU WALKING THE 4TH WARD WITH HIM LAST NIGHT...SOME MILLAN TEAM.

Why did you run away when you saw Millan coming? Because you think you can bully the kid when no one is around...You're a bunch of low lives who have nothing else better to do than to intimidate people and threaten them. the comment "we don't run scared" is a laugh...you ran, and you ran with others seeing you.

J.W WHY DONT YOU POST YOUR NAME YOU WERE THE ONLY ONE THERE LAST NITE.WE WERENT STALKING YOU.WE HAPPENED TO SEE YOU THERE AND STOPPED.WE DONT RUN SCARED.YOU HAD TO CALL NAPOLEAN TO DEFEND YOU...IF YOU ARE ON HIS TEAM WHY ARENT YOU WALKING THE 4TH WARD WITH HIM LAST NIGHT...SOME MILLAN TEAM.

The writer of this post has to be J.*., B.*., or S***** * (three TOWN workers who must have been "volunteering" their time for the McDone-ough team) since those were the 3 I saw with Wood last night when I drove by.

Seemed that they were giving him a hard time, since wood was there with his hands in his pocket and looked calm and the other 3 had their hands flying and were talking pretty loudly.

If Wood called Millan then all the power too him because it shows that Millan cares about his cnadidates enough that he showed up to offer his help.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Why did you run away when you saw Millan coming?  Because you think you can bully the kid when no one is around...You're a bunch of low lives who have nothing else better to do than to intimidate people and threaten them.  the comment "we don't run scared" is a laugh...you ran, and you ran with others seeing you.

Sorry honey He was not the only one there , Did You have Your blinders on Or Your Heads stuck up each others As-...there were people on the porch and also at the lights....They were glad to finally see how McDums Dummies work. You were all over Jw before He even had a chance to say Hello to people sitting on the porch, And You also had another Idiot sitting in His white van on the corner You must think everyone is blind and stupid....Think again..S**--- and J*-- You day will come.........You people that Do Mcdums dirty work are real dumb asses.....I am glad that Young lady stood up to You and Your short stummpy Friend.......You Go Girl.......You Morons keep it up people are seeing this. And remember SIGNS DON'T VOTE........What are You going to do when McDumb gets taken away in Cuffs...That day will come.....Hopefully *.* will be going with Him....Your Judgement day will come....Your Mommy should be real proud of You.

Guest Your Sorry Soul

J.W. has been out doing plenty of campaigning ask McDum and Family they seen Him so did the other lieing crook H******.....They are getting the run for the monies they are stealing from the people in this town, that is why McDumm has his little peeons that work for him following candidates from the other Team....Guess what they don,t scare them....And McDumm has the balls ooopppps forgot He is ball-less to say He is running a clean campaign...Yea rite and I am the Virgin Mary......

Guest EYE WITNESS
Why did you run away when you saw Millan coming?  Because you think you can bully the kid when no one is around...You're a bunch of low lives who have nothing else better to do than to intimidate people and threaten them.  the comment "we don't run scared" is a laugh...you ran, and you ran with others seeing you.

B.*. S.* J.*. DIDNT THREATEN J.W.I WITNESSED THE HOLE INCIDENT.NOBODY WAS THROWING HANDS AROUND.I SEEN J.W. HANGIN A SIGN ON TH FENCE POST.AND TWO OF THE THREE GUYSTLKIN TO J.W.I COULDNT HEAR THE CONVERSATION BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU NOBODY WAS SCREAMING OR THEATING ANYBODY....AS FAR AS ANYBODY RUNNIG AWAY I SAW S.S AND B.R DRIVE AWAY AND J.C. STANDING ON THE CORNER ON HIS CELL PHONE.SO WHOEVER MADE THESE STATEMENTS EITHER WASNT THERE OR DONT HAVE THERE FACTS RIGHT!!!!!!!

The writer of this post has to be J.*., B.*., or S***** * (three TOWN workers who must have been "volunteering" their time for the McDone-ough team) since those were the 3 I saw with Wood last night when I drove by. 

Seemed that they were giving him a hard time, since wood was there with his hands in his pocket and looked calm and the other 3 had their hands flying and were talking pretty loudly.

If Wood called Millan then all the power too him because it shows that Millan cares about his cnadidates enough that he showed up to offer his help.

It's funny I was near by I did dot see any one yelling until the P.D. showed up then j w got loud & why was moron was walking the 4th ward while j w putting up a sign, on the other side of the 4th ward, WHY WAS HE NOT WALKING WITH MORON TRYING TO GET THE VOTE OUT. WHY WAS MORON WALKING ALONE ALL NIGHT THAT NIGHT, WERE OR WHY WAS HIS RUNNING MATE WITH HIM. If you ever had the Mayor at your door he has always had his running-mate for that ward with him, so the Good People of Harrison can meet with them, & here what They have to say.

Sorry honey He was not the only one there , Did You have Your blinders on Or Your Heads stuck up each others As-...there were people on the porch and also at the lights....They were glad to finally see how McDums Dummies work. You were all over Jw before He even had a chance to say Hello to  people sitting on the porch, And You also had another Idiot sitting in His white van on the corner You must think everyone is blind and stupid....Think again..S**--- and J*--  You day will come.........You people that Do Mcdums dirty work are real dumb asses.....I am glad that Young lady stood up to You and Your short stummpy Friend.......You Go Girl.......You Morons keep it up people are seeing this. And remember SIGNS DON'T VOTE........What are You going to do when McDumb gets taken away in Cuffs...That day will  come.....Hopefully *.* will be going with Him....Your Judgement day will come....Your Mommy should be real proud of You.

sorry, thats a good name for you. you should not lie God Knows the True of that night

Are you running for office? Then why do you care what people are doing? Whoever is vounteering their time for this election is only being grateful to someone they feel is the right person for the job. I don't see why there has to be such animosity and mud-slinging, it's ridiculous. Grow up people. You can sit at your computer and talk Sh** all day but when all is said and done the voters will have spoken on election day, so just cut it out and let it go.

you people are pathetic. signs dont vote. they dont mean sh*t. who cares. i remember when higgins -vs- doran took place. higgins at double the amount of signs doran had... and look what happened. who cares. the town looks so retarded with nothing but signs up everywhere. who cares. instead of signs the town workers (do they even live in harrison?????) should be putting up trees, or picking up trash, or doing community service work --- not putting up signs.

start taking pictures of them doing this, and they will stop.

** was ripping signs down on Bergen this morning.  I saw him...  In the rain and all. 

If they put a sign up without permission,  PUT A BIG BLACK X ON IT

well i need to know If you saw anyone ripping any sign down why didn't you call the county sheiff, D**b a**

** was ripping signs down on Bergen this morning.  I saw him...  In the rain and all. 

If they put a sign up without permission,  PUT A BIG BLACK X ON IT

now how can you put an X on a sign that washed a way, insted of spending money on the dumb fliers they should have gotten better signs & you wanna be mayor, you can not even get the proper signs right

How the can you bully someone that is 350lbs, get real, & if he wants the be counilman he will have to learn to deal with intimidating people from time to time