Lead 1 Real Estate Investments, LLC

Guest Kearny's Madoff?

Guest Finance Guy
Same as the stock market.That`s the chance we take in life.

No, when you lose your home it's not the same as the stock market. Flipping real estate has severe consequences, driving up real estate prices, and forcing countless people to give up their homes when the bubble burst. Thanks to flippers like Lead 1.

Guest Step right up!
Sounds to me like Leadbeater is a carnival barker. "Step right up ladies and gentlemen."

These are John Leadbeater's own words... can you believe anything he says in light of this?:

John Leadbeater is a student of the real estate game. He earns money in the market by

studying the dynamics and jumping in ahead of the curve. My 23-year-old son bought his first

property from John, and after only one year, has watched his investment triple. John makes

sound investments, leverages those profits, and helps others make money by sharing his

knowledge. Student, teacher, leader is Leadbeater. Proof that ordinary people can do

extraordinary things,” says John Reardon, President Reardon Enterprises Inc. and Reardon

Properties, LLC.

I worked with John on flipping a property. I held it for five months, and then sold it at a profit. I

was skeptical, but it was so easy that I am now on my second property with John,” says Jim

Gavin, a construction worker.

These are John Leadbeater's own words... can you believe anything he says in light of this?:

John Leadbeater is a student of the real estate game. He earns money in the market by

studying the dynamics and jumping in ahead of the curve. My 23-year-old son bought his first

property from John, and after only one year, has watched his investment triple. John makes

sound investments, leverages those profits, and helps others make money by sharing his

knowledge. Student, teacher, leader is Leadbeater. Proof that ordinary people can do

extraordinary things,” says John Reardon, President Reardon Enterprises Inc. and Reardon

Properties, LLC.

I worked with John on flipping a property. I held it for five months, and then sold it at a profit. I

was skeptical, but it was so easy that I am now on my second property with John,” says Jim

One look at his picture on the website says it all.

No, when you lose your home it's not the same as the stock market. Flipping real estate has severe consequences, driving up real estate prices, and forcing countless people to give up their homes when the bubble burst. Thanks to flippers like Lead 1.

Did John ask you to get involved with him? I bet the answer is NO. I ask him and he said if I wanted he would show me what he was doing. You must have busted his ass to get in on it otherwise he would never have shown you He was not out there promoting it. Or in your case Brian did you bust his son JP's ass?

Guest Definite Answer
It tends to be more of a long term investment, and so a lot of people who have other portfolios of investments will make real estate part of their portfolio because of the stability that it will add. It may not be huge gains over the short run,

That's not what John Leadbeater's Lead 1 Investments was doing. It was in the business of flipping real estate to make a fast profit: "Flipping real estate" means to buy a property with the intention of selling it within shortest possible time frame to make an immediate profit. All the while Leadbeater's Lead 1 Investments charged gullible investors fees which he kept for himself.

That's not what John Leadbeater's Lead 1 Investments was doing. It was in the business of flipping real estate to make a fast profit: "Flipping real estate" means to buy a property with the intention of selling it within shortest possible time frame to make an immediate profit. All the while Leadbeater's Lead 1 Investments charged gullible investors fees which he kept for himself.

Again, you have NO idea what you are talking about. Brian, did you physically give Leadbeater money? I guarantee the answer is NO. Stop your bullcrapping on here.

Brian,Brian,Brian.You chose to invest,or as you say flip propertys,and take a chance at the fast cash.How`s it go YOU WANNA PLAY YOU GOT TO PAY.No one made you do this(flip property`s).

Guest Definite Answer
Brian,Brian,Brian.You chose to invest,or as you say flip propertys,and take a chance at the fast cash.How`s it go YOU WANNA PLAY YOU GOT TO PAY.No one made you do this(flip property`s).

So John Leadbeater took his cut as "investment advisor fees" while those who invested with him lost out? And then you mock the investor to boot? That's really, really bad.

Guest Leadbeater Promises

This is John Leadbeater's sales pitch for flipping real estate. It's incredible he made these kind of promises.

Lead 1 Investments, CEO John Leadbeater:

Of the investors we have helped, all have profited. The worst case scenario we have seen is in assigning

or flipping properties. What could happen is that a buyer cannot be identified as quickly as an investor

would like for a quick re-sale. In this case, a mortgage must be taken out. However, if that occurs, shore

rentals are so popular in the tri-state area that condos can rent very easily. There are many inexpensive

web sites to list a property on. Two, three and four bedroom units command a rental price of anywhere

from $2,000 to $3,000 per week. While you are renting, you should keep those “For Sale” signs on your

property!

Guest Here's More
So John Leadbeater took his cut as "investment advisor fees" while those who invested with him lost out? And then you mock the investor to boot? That's really, really bad.

More from John Leadbeater, CEO of Lead 1 Investments:

Question: This sounds to good to be true! What is the catch?

John Leadbeater: There is none! By human nature, many people are skeptical. They are afraid to trust someone they don’t

know and believe in an opportunity that sounds too good to be true. Our reputation with many satisfied

customers is our proof to you of our legitimacy and quality. Our goal is to educate investors and then

direct them to money-making opportunities. We even help guide them through the investment process!

WE DO THIS ABSOLUTELY FREE! However, if an investor asks us to find a buyer for a property, we do

charge a small finder’s fee. Our price is less than half the fee of a Realtor.

Guest Kearny Voter

John Leadbeater: There is none! By human nature, many people are skeptical. They are afraid to trust someone they don’t

know and believe in an opportunity that sounds too good to be true. Our reputation with many satisfied

customers is our proof to you of our legitimacy and quality. Our goal is to educate investors and then

direct them to money-making opportunities. We even help guide them through the investment process!

WE DO THIS ABSOLUTELY FREE! However, if an investor asks us to find a buyer for a property, we do

John Leadbeater has a responsibility to explain these statements, so voters can decide whether to trust him to govern Kearny. His avoidance of an explanation (or even acknowledging the real estate flipping background) strikes me as dishonest.

CEO!? What a frickin' horse's ass.

CEO!? What a frickin' horse's ass.

Not just CEO, he's a guru. This is absolutely incredible:

October 9, 2007 – New Jersey – CUTTINGEDGETEAM.com’s founder, Daniel Cardillo, has teamed up

with business development guru John Leadbeater of Lead1InvestmentsLLC.com, who has created a way

that everyone can win in the real estate investment game. Whether you’re new or experienced in the

industry, we will show you a trick that can work in this great town on the ever-growing jersey shore.

“Our approach allows anyone to walk away at closing with cash in hand to furnish their NEW unit(s) for

rental or to flip for a profit.” says Cardillo. “It’s a model developed to help investors or people with good

credit and limited resources to get started in the real estate investment world with virtually no risk.”

Guest Wonderer
Not just CEO, he's a guru. This is absolutely incredible:

October 9, 2007 – New Jersey – CUTTINGEDGETEAM.com’s founder, Daniel Cardillo, has teamed up

with business development guru John Leadbeater of Lead1InvestmentsLLC.com, who has created a way

that everyone can win in the real estate investment game. Whether you’re new or experienced in the

industry, we will show you a trick that can work in this great town on the ever-growing jersey shore.

“Our approach allows anyone to walk away at closing with cash in hand to furnish their NEW unit(s) for

rental or to flip for a profit.” says Cardillo. “It’s a model developed to help investors or people with good

credit and limited resources to get started in the real estate investment world with virtually no risk.”

Game and trick? Does John Leadbeater think local politics is a game and trick as well?

Guest Lead: Game and Trick Man
Game and trick? Does John Leadbeater think local politics is a game and trick as well?

John Leadbeater finally took down his "Lead 1 Investments" web site. (He doesn't realized that it remains cached on the world wide web forever.) Here's another doozy of a quote from John:

John Leadbeater is the best person to contact,” says Audrey

Titherington of Surety Title Corp.

Satisfied Investors

“John provided me with a fantastic investment based on a rapidly rising pre-construction

opportunity. I netted 100K in a matter of a few months,”said William Madaras, president of

Madaras Communications of San Diego, California. “I have never seen someone so attuned to

the market’s pulse!”

Guest Going even Lower

Even more incredible:

How can this help my 401K or retirement plans?

Purchase 2 or more units, get cash at closing and have the renters pay the entire mortgage for the next 30 years. Sell them whenever you want and cash in for nifty profits down the road. 2 units with mortgage paid by renters can net you $1,400,000 to $3,000,000 or more in 30 years or so. With cash at closing and income from renters year round paying the bills, what's there to think about!!!

Guest Still Going Lower!

Well, you can go even lower. Here's another doozy from John Leadbeater. Cash back at closing?? No way can you go wrong?? Who's Leadbeater kidding??

What is the time frame to get started?

Now, we move so many units a month, that it's just a matter of time before we run out of BRAND NEW UNITS to sell you with cash back at closing. If you purchased now your first payment may not be till February and by then you should almost certainly have renters lined up paying for the mortgage anyway.

You can't go wrong unless you do not rent the units out as we suggest.

Guest Not Bottoming Out
Well, you can go even lower. Here's another doozy from John Leadbeater. Cash back at closing?? No way can you go wrong?? Who's Leadbeater kidding??

Still more hard to believe marketing material from John Leadbeater:

“I worked with John Leadbeater on flipping a property. I held it for five months, and then sold it at a profit. I

Guest Was this the Bottom?
Still more hard to believe marketing material from John Leadbeater:

“I worked with John Leadbeater on flipping a property. I held it for five months, and then sold it at a profit. I

Did John Leadbeater's "Lead 1 Investments" wind up filing for bankruptcy after the "game" and "trick" of flipping real estate came to a crash? Was that why John Leadbeater, a Wildwood/Kearny resident, incorporated "Lead 1 Investments" in Nevada?

Wow, I thought Santos woulda had this election locked up. But if his people are going to dredge up this kind of information and use it to sling mud, maybe the numbers aren't as good as they should be. Interesting.....

Guest The Leadbeater Story
Did John Leadbeater's "Lead 1 Investments" wind up filing for bankruptcy after the "game" and "trick" of flipping real estate came to a crash? Was that why John Leadbeater, a Wildwood/Kearny resident, incorporated "Lead 1 Investments" in Nevada?

So flipping real estate as a way to make fast money failed miserably for John Leadbeater. A few months later he wants to be Kearny's full-time Mayor. The timing is very troubling. What's the real John Leadbeater story??

Guest The Leadbeater Story
So flipping real estate as a way to make fast money failed miserably for John Leadbeater. A few months later he wants to be Kearny's full-time Mayor. The timing is very troubling. What's the real John Leadbeater story??

John Leadbeater also made a try at fast money by suing his former employer and taking his case all through the federal court system. Leadbeater lost and didn't get his sought-after "payout". It's a publicly reported case:

John Leadbeater, Appellant, v. Port Authority Trans-hudson Corporation. Leonardo Benitez v. Port Authority Trans-hudson Corporation. United States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit. - 873 F.2d 45

Plaintiffs John Leadbeater and Leonardo Benitez brought these actions against defendant Port Authority Trans-Hudson Corporation (P.A.T.H.), a commuter railroad, under the Federal Employers' Liability Act (F.E.L.A.), 45 U.S.C. Secs. 51-58 (1982). The district court dismissed both cases, holding them barred by the eleventh amendment to the United States Constitution.

Guest Questions
Wow, I thought Santos woulda had this election locked up. But if his people are going to dredge up this kind of information and use it to sling mud, maybe the numbers aren't as good as they should be. Interesting.....

There has been no denial by John Leadbeater of 'Lead 1 Investments' or its demise. All the quotes came from Leadbeater's web site for Lead 1 Investments. A candidate's profession or employment is very relevant to the character of the person. Leadbeater discusses his job at PATH in his ads but not the real estate-flipping Lead 1 Investments. His experience with Lead 1 Investments is much more recent that his PATH job. Lead 1's failure is very recent. Why not address the facts? Is there something to hide?

There has been no denial by John Leadbeater of 'Lead 1 Investments' or its demise. All the quotes came from Leadbeater's web site for Lead 1 Investments. A candidate's profession or employment is very relevant to the character of the person. Leadbeater discusses his job at PATH in his ads but not the real estate-flipping Lead 1 Investments. His experience with Lead 1 Investments is much more recent that his PATH job. Lead 1's failure is very recent. Why not address the facts? Is there something to hide?

Why shou;d John respond to you. It appears you and your wife made a bad decision and are blaming him for it. Did he ask you to buy or did you BUST his butt to buy? Facts hurt but he did not hold a gun to your head. I know because I also bought a property through John. I ASKED him to get me started. The rest was up to me. You, my friend are and idiot. Just because your wife works for an attorney you should know that if anything was ILLEGAL her boss would have brought charges against him. Real estate is just like the stock market, some winners and some losers. Oh and I'm sure if Brian got hurt on the job you would sue for back pay just like he was required to do in 1984 under FELA