Lead 1 Real Estate Investments, LLC

Guest Kearny's Madoff?

Guest Kearny's Madoff?

John Leadbeater,

CEO

Lead 1 Investments, LLC

Lead 1 Investments is a real estate investment firm specializing in newer and new construction along the

New Jersey coast and other emerging markets. Born out of this decade’s hot real estate market, Lead 1

Investments has conducted over 30 million in real estate transactions in the last two years. The company

has already started this quarter with over seven million, and expects to double its yearly revenue.

Real estate investment entrepreneur John Leadbeater operates his company with the simple philosophy of

enabling anyone to make money. With little or no money down, Leadbeater has helped create wealth for

hundreds of investors. In addition, he teaches individuals how they can make money themselves.

The real estate investment methodologies of Lead 1 Investments are based on sound principals taught

at some of the nation’s leading business institutions. There are many methods to earning a substantial

income through real estate investing. Some of the most popular and direct methods to quickly earning

revenue include flipping properties, purchase-to-rent and real estate assignments.

John Leadbeater,

CEO

Lead 1 Investments, LLC

Lead 1 Investments is a real estate investment firm specializing in newer and new construction along the

New Jersey coast and other emerging markets. Born out of this decade’s hot real estate market, Lead 1

Investments has conducted over 30 million in real estate transactions in the last two years. The company

has already started this quarter with over seven million, and expects to double its yearly revenue.

Real estate investment entrepreneur John Leadbeater operates his company with the simple philosophy of

enabling anyone to make money. With little or no money down, Leadbeater has helped create wealth for

hundreds of investors. In addition, he teaches individuals how they can make money themselves.

The real estate investment methodologies of Lead 1 Investments are based on sound principals taught

at some of the nation’s leading business institutions. There are many methods to earning a substantial

income through real estate investing. Some of the most popular and direct methods to quickly earning

revenue include flipping properties, purchase-to-rent and real estate assignments.

"Lead 1 Investments are based on sound principals taught at some of the nation’s leading business institutions." Were either of these institutions "Barbizon" or "Hamburger U"???

Guest Kearny Resident
John Leadbeater,

CEO

Lead 1 Investments, LLC

hundreds of investors.

I don't think even Bernie Madoff made these kind of "promises". Yikes.

Guest That's curious
John Leadbeater,

CEO

Lead 1 Investments, LLC

John Leadbeater's Observer ads don't mention Lead 1 Investments.

I wonder how many investors trusted Leadbeater's "real estate investment methodologies" (ie, flipping real estate) and what they think now of him running for Mayor.

Guest Joe the Regular Guy
John Leadbeater's Observer ads don't mention Lead 1 Investments.

I wonder how many investors trusted Leadbeater's "real estate investment methodologies" (ie, flipping real estate) and what they think now of him running for Mayor.

Mayoral candidate John Leadbeater is CEO of an investment company and he doesn't mention it? There must be a reason for that. How many investors were there and what happened to their investments? John Leadbeater should post his annual company reports on this site and tell us why he encourages flipping real estate.

Mayoral candidate John Leadbeater is CEO of an investment company and he doesn't mention it? There must be a reason for that. How many investors were there and what happened to their investments? John Leadbeater should post his annual company reports on this site and tell us why he encourages flipping real estate.

I DON:T THINK MR. LEADBEATER HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HIS INVESTOR:S BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BUSINESS ON KOTW?HOW ABOUT SANTOS,DE ARCO WOULD THEY MIND?LET:S STAY WITH THE ISSUES (TAXES-WASTEFULL SPENDING-SALARIES DE ARCO,TORRES,TO MANY LAWYERS).PROBLEM IS TOO MANY CHIEFS NOT ENOUGH INDIANS!!!!

I DON:T THINK MR. LEADBEATER HAS THE RIGHT TO DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HIS INVESTOR:S BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS WITHOUT THEIR PERMISSION.WOULD YOU LIKE YOUR BUSINESS ON KOTW?HOW ABOUT SANTOS,DE ARCO WOULD THEY MIND?LET:S STAY WITH THE ISSUES (TAXES-WASTEFULL SPENDING-SALARIES DE ARCO,TORRES,TO MANY LAWYERS).PROBLEM IS TOO MANY CHIEFS NOT ENOUGH INDIANS!!!!

If it's an investment company, then he's subject to federal securities law, which requires disclosure of the investment company's results. If Mr. Leadbeater can't manage his own investment company, how can he be trusted to manage the town of kearny's budget?

If it's an investment company, then he's subject to federal securities law, which requires disclosure of the investment company's results. If Mr. Leadbeater can't manage his own investment company, how can he be trusted to manage the town of kearny's budget?

The investment company buys and sells real estate there for they do not have to disclose anyones personal information.Only if it was a trading company would they have to disclose information.We trusted Santos and look what happened-HIGHER TAXES-A BUNCH OF HIGH PAID LAWYERS-AN OVERPAID BUSINESS ADMINASTRATOR($240,000.00 SALARY-car allowance-medical-traveling expense).Did you notice the streets are being repaired WHY, IT;s ELECTION TIME.HE MUST THINK THE RESIDENTS OF KEARNY ARE MORONS.SANTOS GOT WHAT HE WANTED A HIGH PAYING ($95,000.00)COUNTY JOB!!TIME FOR CHANGE.

Guest Possible Answer?

Maybe he's running for Mayor because the real estate flipping company went belly up?

Maybe he's running for Mayor because the real estate flipping company went belly up?

Are you for real. 1st of all flipping property is NOT ILLEGAL. 2nd he has continued to flip properties. What happened? Did you buy too late? I know Leadbeater never asked anyone to buy properties. If you got 1 then you must have asked him for help or information. I know because I did and he told me he would help me if I wanted to get started. My wife and I bought 1 and sold it and made a 65k profit. Grow up flipping was and is common place. Ask all the big boys. Trump, Allen, Sheets they all do it.

Or maybe the real estate is doing great.KEARNY has alot of houses for sale.What do you think about that MAYOR santos?

Guest Skimming for Mayor?
Are you for real. 1st of all flipping property is NOT ILLEGAL. 2nd he has continued to flip properties. What happened? Did you buy too late? I know Leadbeater never asked anyone to buy properties. If you got 1 then you must have asked him for help or information. I know because I did and he told me he would help me if I wanted to get started. My wife and I bought 1 and sold it and made a 65k profit. Grow up flipping was and is common place. Ask all the big boys. Trump, Allen, Sheets they all do it.

John Leadbeater's investment information asks regular individuals (he mentions construction workers) to invest money with him to flip real estate. You think a person in the business of flipping real estate should be Mayor?? The owners of real estate companies skim the money off the top for themselves and investors are left in shambles. Keep reading, this is stunning.

By big guys, do you mean this Sheets?:

Carleton H. Sheets once reigned supreme as a pitchman promoting investment in real estate. His domain for this most bubblicious of assets was the alternate universe of late-night TV infomercials.

All you needed was Mr. Sheets's real estate course, available for the low, low price of $9.95. Mr. Sheets titled his 1998 book "The World's Greatest Wealth Builder."

When property values began soaring in the late 1990s, so did the frequency of Mr. Sheets's infomercials. For millions of real estate wannabes sitting in their living rooms, he embodied the bubble as much as Citigroup or Merrill Lynch did.

At the end of April 2009, Mr. Sheets presides over some holdings of his own that appear to be troubled, his late-night profile has greatly dimmed, and the world that he so avidly promoted -- easy real estate riches -- is in shambles.

Or do you mean this Donald Trump?:

Donald Trump doesn’t buy or sell property with his money. His company uses private bonds from investors to buy and build property which then the company sells or runs. That company has gone bankrupt at least twice. Trump just skims the money off the top for himself. He also does speeches (requiring hundreds of dollars in fees for people to listen to him) on buying and selling property, which he really doesn’t do himself.

What was the tax on the $65,000.00?

Guest Fact Checker

Carleton Sheets, one of your "big boys", is a fraud:

Carleton H. Sheets once reigned supreme as a pitchman promoting investment in real estate. His domain for this most bubblicious of assets was the alternate universe of late-night TV infomercials.

All you needed was Mr. Sheets's real estate course, available for the low, low price of $9.95. Mr. Sheets titled his 1998 book "The World's Greatest Wealth Builder."

When property values began soaring in the late 1990s, so did the frequency of Mr. Sheets's infomercials. For millions of real estate wannabes sitting in their living rooms, he embodied the bubble as much as Citigroup or Merrill Lynch did.

At the end of April 2009, Mr. Sheets presides over some holdings of his own that appear to be troubled, his late-night profile has greatly dimmed, and the world that he so avidly promoted -- easy real estate riches -- is in shambles.

John Leadbeater's investment information asks regular individuals (he mentions construction workers) to invest money with him to flip real estate. You think a person in the business of flipping real estate should be Mayor?? The owners of real estate companies skim the money off the top for themselves and investors are left in shambles. Keep reading, this is stunning.

By big guys, do you mean this Sheets?:

Or do you mean this Donald Trump?:

Donald Trump doesn’t buy or sell property with his money. His company uses private bonds from investors to buy and build property which then the company sells or runs. That company has gone bankrupt at least twice. Trump just skims the money off the top for himself. He also does speeches (requiring hundreds of dollars in fees for people to listen to him) on buying and selling property, which he really doesn’t do himself.

John Leadbeater was the chief executive officer and owner of Lead 1, a company that flipped real estate with others' money. All these real estate flipping, get-rich-money-schemes, have all failed, John Leadbeater's included. How much money was lost in Lead 1? How much money did Leadbeater keep for himself? Why would someone who flips real estate now be running for Mayor?

Guest Possible Answer
Or maybe the real estate is doing great.KEARNY has alot of houses for sale.What do you think about that MAYOR santos?

Why does John Leadbeater not list CEO of Lead 1 Investments on his political flyers and ads? What is he hiding?

John Leadbeater was the chief executive officer and owner of Lead 1, a company that flipped real estate with others' money. Seems you have no idea what flipping is. Your money is used to purchase property from flipper. You are a fool.

Guest Possible Answer
John Leadbeater was the chief executive officer and owner of Lead 1, a company that flipped real estate with others' money. Seems you have no idea what flipping is. Your money is used to purchase property from flipper. You are a fool.

You mean, like Sheets and Trump, Leadbeater would skim money off the top that others give him to buy real estate? He then re-sells it before even the purchase contract closes, completing the "flip". With the bursting of the the real estate bubble, that scheme is now in shambles. Trump filed for bankruptcy. What happened to Lead 1?

[You must be stupid. Flipping properties means someone buys it and sells it to you. Your money is used by you to purchase it. You should know what you are talking about, before you post lies on here

Leadbeater is better than Santos because he owns property in town: He know what is to get tax increases.

Leadbeater works for a living. Santos pretends to work as the Clerk to the Freeloaders. Didn't his buddy at the Freeloaders board just plea federally to corruption taking a bribe.

Leadbeater drives a car he owns, pays gas and insurance for. Santos drives a car taxpayers are paying for, pay for his gas, and insurance.

Santos before he was elected did editorials on how bad the County treated Kearny now he works for the County. He is a two faced liar.

Guest Definite Answer
[You must be stupid. Flipping properties means someone buys it and sells it to you. Your money is used by you to purchase it. You should know what you are talking about, before you post lies on here

Possible Answer is absolutely correct. Flipping real estate means to buy a property with the intention of selling it within shortest possible time frame to make an immediate profit.

Flipping is not investing of buying and holding, it's speculating by getting in and getting out very fast. Hence the term "flip". All those who flipped real estate crashed when the real estate bubble burst.

Guest Finance Guy
Possible Answer is absolutely correct. Flipping real estate means to buy a property with the intention of selling it within shortest possible time frame to make an immediate profit.

Flipping is not investing of buying and holding, it's speculating by getting in and getting out very fast. Hence the term "flip". All those who flipped real estate crashed when the real estate bubble burst.

Speculators who flipped real estate also drove up the price of real estate. When the bubble burst, those who bought from flippers, like Lead 1 Investments, saw their property drop in value and be worth less than the mortgage. That's forcing those people to walk away from their homes.

Speculators who flipped real estate also drove up the price of real estate. When the bubble burst, those who bought from flippers, like Lead 1 Investments, saw their property drop in value and be worth less than the mortgage. That's forcing those people to walk away from their homes.

Same as the stock market.That`s the chance we take in life.

Guest Barnum1 & Bailey

Sounds to me like Leadbeater is a carnival barker. "Step right up ladies and gentlemen."