Back in Town

Guest Apples

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Johnny D
WHO IS THIS APPLES, HE'S QUITE CLANDESTINE IN ALL FACETS .CAN HE BE SEEN.....

Apples grew up in East Newark years ago and became very wealthy in the junk bond market. He's lived in Miami for many years and became very powerful in Miami politics behind the scenes. He's known around Hudson County as a Godfather to many politicians and is a good friend to have if you have a problem. I know him from living in E.N. together, he recently helped me out with a problem I had. People that know him don't mention his name, he's known simply as Apples.

• 1 month later...
Apples grew up in East Newark years ago and became very wealthy in the junk bond market. He's lived in Miami for many years and became very powerful in Miami politics behind the scenes. He's known around Hudson County as a Godfather to many politicians and is a good friend to have if you have a problem. I know him from living in E.N. together, he recently helped me out with a problem I had. People that know him don't mention his name, he's known simply as Apples.
Apples, typical East Newark non-sense! You'll never, ever, shake the "Mayberry" image! You'll always be a one horse, no, I mean one Police Car town. Just a boil on Harrison's @ss! How do you like those "Apples"!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Mayor
Apples, typical East Newark non-sense! You'll never, ever, shake the "Mayberry" image! You'll always be a one horse, no, I mean one Police Car town. Just a boil on Harrison's @ss! How do you like those "Apples"!

Oh yeah, Harrison is just a pillar of honest government and virtue. Make me laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

East Newark was orginally part of Kearny, not Harrison. Learn your history.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Doc16mets
East Newark was orginally part of Kearny, not Harrison. Learn your history.

Harrison spawned Kearny. Kearny spawned East Newark. Ergo, Harrison is your daddy and their gran - daddy.

Heck, the three all together still don't amount to a decent pile of fertilizer. History lesson over.

Besides, post was about East Newark being an abcess that drains resources from Harrison. Yes we all know Kearny shares services with them too.