Gang Problems

Guest Guest 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Please remove that stupid sage picture. We don't need to see it EVERY post. Enjoy your music but stop shoving his pic down our throat you little nerd!

would you say the same thing to the webmaster for his little Captain America picture?

no.

then shut it.

Please remove that stupid sage picture. We don't need to see it EVERY post. Enjoy your music but stop shoving his pic down our throat you little nerd!

would you say the same thing to the webmaster for his little Captain America picture?

no.

then shut it.

Thats right pube, stand up for yourself.

no.

then shut it.

Thats right pube, stand up for yourself.

i do what i have to :angry:

Guest Guest 1
No one should gang up on anyone. I started this thread about a rumor of gang problems in KHS and Pube and Senshi were helpful with their info. So what are all you doing on a "gang issue" thread, you're acting like a gang. By the way, there are a lot of adults who listen to rock and smoke pot.  Pube, I like almost all music, my grandson likes rap, I have some trouble finding the melody. (sarcasm)  However, in my day everyone was upset because we listend to that sinful rock and roll.    Also, by force of habit I use caps and puncuation. Hope that doesn't make me a bad guy too.  So everyone, please get back to the topic at hand.

very well stated :angry:

i understand what you mean about rap, most of the stuff i hear on TV has literally no depth. most of what i listen to is amazing on a poetic level and the instrumentals are generally well done. it's all good though :angry:

I understand, that's how I felt about folk music.

We'll just have to change them into something you like.

Dear HeyDuke.net:

I think that your change in avatar made your point.

KOTW finds that your current avatar is not appropriate for the board, I ask that you voluntarily switch your avatar back to your previous avatar (or chose another avatar that's appropriate).

I note that avatars are allowed and encouraged but I do have the power to delete them. I note to those still posting as guests that as a member you can have your own avatar.

KOTW

Dear HeyDuke.net:

KOTW finds that your current avatar is not appropriate for the board, I ask that you voluntarily switch your avatar back to your previous avatar (or chose another avatar that's appropriate).

I note that avatars are allowed and encouraged but I do have the power to delete them. I note to those still posting as guests that as a member you can have your own avatar.

KOTW

rgr that. (roger that).

There is NO gang problem in kearny. Not yet.

Oh, guest21 can't think of anything new to say? Stop postnig off topic too.

A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, guest21 can't think of anything new to say? Stop postnig off topic too.

A-hole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta love completely irrelevent posts :D

hmmm... wasn't it pretty, abercrombie wearing, white girls who were caught doing coke last year? i could be wrong... wait... no... I'M RIGHT! Don't assume, because they wear certain clothes, that they are bad people. That's a horrible thing to do. It's all the kids, not just the "gangsta" kids, who are making this town a mess. Oh, and as for gangs in this school, no, there aren't any. There are kids who dress like Fitty and wish tehy were in a gang, but that's about it.

this is by far the smartest thing anyone has said in this thread :D

Dear HeyDuke.net:

KOTW

rgr that. (roger that).

HeyDuke.net,

Thank You.

KOTW

Dear HeyDuke.net:

KOTW

rgr that. (roger that).

HeyDuke.net,

Thank You.

KOTW

You have been nice a fair, I will gladly do what you ask. :lol:

Should I have said new little person.it's an expression not to be taken literally. This is a tough crowd!

I merely questioned you because I have no idea what you are talking about. I'm not questioning your expressions.

• 3 weeks later...
Over the weekend I heard some distressing conversations regarding gang problems in Kearny High School between and how some kids are afraid as there have been some physical altercations. Is this true and if so, why has this problem not been publicized and addressed. Perhaps the younger people on this forum could give us the real story. Thanks

im a little late on this but its just like when the people got caught with cocaine in their system at khs and they pretty much covered it up because they were atheletes and from the manor side of the tracks

Guest xtfgx
all i know is these morons gotta stop wearing pink bandanas.. if you're gonna be in a gang, at least TRY and be intimidating :lol:

whats not tough about pink?

Guest T F to the motherfuckin G
all i know is these morons gotta stop wearing pink bandanas.. if you're gonna be in a gang, at least TRY and be intimidating :lol:

keep runnin yo mouth and we'll bury you in a pink caskett.

all i know is these morons gotta stop wearing pink bandanas.. if you're gonna be in a gang, at least TRY and be intimidating  :lol:

k.

Hah. Pube you better write out your will.

all i know is these morons gotta stop wearing pink bandanas.. if you're gonna be in a gang, at least TRY and be intimidating  :lol:

k.

Hah. Pube you better write out your will.

i'm gonna get shot up with super soakers :lol:

Archived