Gang Problems

Guest Guest 1

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest 99

Pube, why is it you want to have the right to your opinion, yet when others state their opinion of you it's always wrong? Are we ALWAYS wrong and you are ALWAYS right? I think not.

Pube: Maybe you should spend less time on the computer and more time paying attention in class. Who knows? You may even learn some proper grammar and spelling....

Pube, why is it you want to have the right to your opinion, yet when others state their opinion of you it's always wrong? Are we ALWAYS wrong and you are ALWAYS right? I think not.

Pube, just argues his opinion. It's not like he's ever told anybody they're wrong or never had anything to defend his opinion. And he never accuses anybody of silly things when he has nothing better to say (like some people i know :angry:)

Pube, just argues his opinion. It's not like he's ever told anybody they're wrong or never had anything to defend his opinion. And he never accuses anybody of silly things when he has nothing better to say (like some people i know :angry:)

exactly.

Pube: Maybe you should spend less time on the computer and more time paying attention in class. Who knows? You may even learn some proper grammar and spelling....

i have better spelling and grammar than a lot of people posting here. i just never capitalize anything. this is a message board, a casual setting. i'm not writing term papers here.

It's Sage Francis, a Hip Hopper.

:angry: Now I get it, Pube is a Hip Hopper Teeny Bopper. That explains it all.

have you ever listened to rap other than what you see on TV?

no.

you don't know who Sage is nor the extent of his musical genius. there's more to hip-hop than guns, money, cars, and girls. majority of people who actually listen to hip-hop are NOT teenyboppers. someone needs a reality check in their knowledge of music genres/sub-cultures.

Guest Copycat Pube

NO, you're wrong. You're stupid. You don't know me. I'm entitled to my opinions. I'm ALMOST an adult so I know it all. And, blah, blah, blah. :angry::(:lol:

[satire]

Let's all gang on pube and make fun of him, because he is a teenager. He doesn't and shouldn't know more than us adults. We know that all teenagers listen to that 'rap' and smoke pot. They never pay any attention in class.

[/satire]

You all have to get a grip now. As I see it now, people are bashing on pube because he stated and then defended his opinion. Now you are throwing your maledictions at him.

Guest Guest 99

You couldn't be further from the truth. It's not because he's a teenager, but because of the way he has treated others. Words like stupid, idiot, senile morons do not sit well on most peoples ears.

He recently told a poster to, "not take things so seriously". Perhaps he should take his own advice and stop attacking those who disagree with him. The time has come for Pube to "get a grip".

You couldn't be further from the truth. It's not because he's a teenager, but because of the way he has treated others. Words like stupid, idiot, senile morons do not sit well on most peoples ears.

He recently told a poster to, "not take things so seriously". Perhaps he should take his own advice and stop attacking those who disagree with him. The time has come for Pube to "get a grip".

i did not say ANY insulting words to anyone here until people started whining at me. there was no reason prior to my insults to start jumping on me right? then it never should've started.

Guest Guest 1

No one should gang up on anyone. I started this thread about a rumor of gang problems in KHS and Pube and Senshi were helpful with their info. So what are all you doing on a "gang issue" thread, you're acting like a gang. By the way, there are a lot of adults who listen to rock and smoke pot. Pube, I like almost all music, my grandson likes rap, I have some trouble finding the melody. (sarcasm) However, in my day everyone was upset because we listend to that sinful rock and roll. Also, by force of habit I use caps and puncuation. Hope that doesn't make me a bad guy too. So everyone, please get back to the topic at hand.

So everyone, please get back to the topic at hand.

The topic has been discussed. Unless you have other questions.

Oh and for the rap bit, you might have trouble finding the melody because most mainstream rap doesn't have any. Mainstream rap uses nothing but small and simple beats which render the whole song pretty dull and boring.

No one should gang up on anyone. I started this thread about a rumor of gang problems in KHS and Pube and Senshi were helpful with their info. So what are all you doing on a "gang issue" thread, you're acting like a gang. By the way, there are a lot of adults who listen to rock and smoke pot. Pube, I like almost all music, my grandson likes rap, I have some trouble finding the melody. (sarcasm) However, in my day everyone was upset because we listend to that sinful rock and roll. Also, by force of habit I use caps and puncuation. Hope that doesn't make me a bad guy too. So everyone, please get back to the topic at hand.

very well stated :(

i understand what you mean about rap, most of the stuff i hear on TV has literally no depth. most of what i listen to is amazing on a poetic level and the instrumentals are generally well done. it's all good though :angry:

"A country founded by a dislike of another" pube what are you smoking and where can I get some?

man, i do not smoke illegal narcotics of any kind.

\x01A4

dude...dont lie. i mean thats just a stright up lie.

:angry:

i don't know what you're talking about.

Archived