Kearny High School Legal Issues

Kearny Lawyer

Kearny High School  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Has the KHS Administration handled these legal issues correctly?

• Yes
    • No

WHO F**KING CARES! KEARNY HIGH IS A LOST CAUSE. GUESS WHO STILL F**KING WORKS THERE? THE GUY WHO TELLS HIS STUDENTS THEY'RE GOING TO HELL.

THIS IS A F**KING STUPID TOPIC. IF YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO THIS d**b a** PUBLIC SCHOOL YOU'RE F**KING RETARDED OR DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO PRIVATE. THIS INSTITUTION FAILED ME TERRIBLY. I HAVE THE SHITTIEST GRAMMAR SKILLS IN EVERY CLASS I WALK INTO AT A STATE UNIVERSITY. WHY? BECAUSE KEARNY HIGH SCHOOL IGNORES GRAMMAR FOR 4 F**KING YEARS. THEY DON'T ALLOW INDIVIDUALS TO CHALLENGE THEMSELVES. I WAS STRONGLY DISCOURAGED FROM TAKING ADVANCED COURSES EVEN WHEN I WAS QUALIFIED TO. IN 8TH GRADE I ASKED MY ADVISOR TO PLACE ME IN LATIN. HE DIDN'T. I BEGGED HIM. HE REFUSED. I FAILED SPANISH 2 TWICE. THANKS? PROBABLY HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY LITTLE INTEREST IN THE SUBJECT MATTER.

NOW, IN THE HEIGHT OF AN ECONOMIC RECESSION AND WHEN OUR STUDENTS ARE SCORING BELOW AVERAGE ON THE SAT, THE SCHOOL IS STARTING A HOCKEY PROGRAM? I REALLY HOPE THIS ISN'T F**KING TRUE.

We should all care. Your problems with Kearny HS are your own. You aren't doing so bad if you're in college. You're doing better than most people.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think uniforms are a good idea.

The school is forward thinking with respect to uniforms. After going through the Kearny school system, the vast majority will getting jobs at places like McDonalds, Burger King, Dunkin Donuts or Walmart. Wearing uniforms at school helps to prepare them for their future.

Kudos to the parents who support uniforms and thereby helping to ease the transition of their children to the workplace.

The school is forward thinking with respect to uniforms. After going through the Kearny school system, the vast majority will getting jobs at places like McDonalds, Burger King, Dunkin Donuts or Walmart. Wearing uniforms at school helps to prepare them for their future.

Kudos to the parents who support uniforms and thereby helping to ease the transition of their children to the workplace.

I HAPPEN TO KNOW ALOT OF STUDENTS WHO WORK FOR BURGER KING,DUNKIN DONUTS FOR THE SUMMER.WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?YOU SOUND LIKE A BURGER FLIPPER FROM THE PAST(WHITE CASTLE).

Yeah because doctors, nurses, lawyers, police, firefighters, athletes, etc., none of these folks wear uniforms right?

Grow up.