Leadbeater campaigning

Guest guest

I don't know where he's been out walking, but thank god he's finally getting some exercise.

You've got to be kidding. 10 years as aCouncilman and not 1 relative on the payroll. Can anyone else say that? He would give you the shirt off his back. You are an ASS. By the way, the town is bankrupt. How can you answer this board, when you are supposedly working, on town time, Lila and Mary?

You forgot the adjective jerky. 10 disastrous years as a councilman. What do you think lead up to the problems Kearny has now.

Santos has kept things going through very difficult finacial times. All the towns in this area have had taxes go up. It has nothing to do with who is mayor. Lead can't manage a little league team let alone a town.

WE ARE BANKRUPT ALREADY MORON!!!!!

You're such an ass. Kearny is not bankrupt.

I can't wait for Lead to spell out his plans for lowering taxes, this should be a good one.

You're such an ass. Kearny is not bankrupt.

I can't wait for Lead to spell out his plans for lowering taxes, this should be a good one.

I:M AN ASS THAN YOU MY FRIEND MUST BE THE ASSHOLE.TOWN OF KEARNY MIGHT AS WELL CLAIM BANKRUPTCY THE WAY SANTOS SPENDS.BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE THE PLANS SANTOS MADE 8 YEARS AGO,OOPS!WE HAVE THEM OUR TAXES ARE SKY HIGH!!!!!

I:M AN ASS THAN YOU MY FRIEND MUST BE THE ASSHOLE.TOWN OF KEARNY MIGHT AS WELL CLAIM BANKRUPTCY THE WAY SANTOS SPENDS.BY THE WAY I AM STILL WAITING TO SEE THE PLANS SANTOS MADE 8 YEARS AGO,OOPS!WE HAVE THEM OUR TAXES ARE SKY HIGH!!!!!

You're a misguided and uninformed person, Guest.

Have you looked at Kearny's financial reports lately? Kearny is nowhere near bankruptcy.

And would you please give some specifics as to the spending that, if you were Mayor, you would have cut?

And quit with the CAPS - it's juvenile. And check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. No one will take you seriously if you keep writing the way you do.

You're a misguided and uninformed person, Guest.

Have you looked at Kearny's financial reports lately? Kearny is nowhere near bankruptcy.

And would you please give some specifics as to the spending that, if you were Mayor, you would have cut?

And quit with the CAPS - it's juvenile. And check your spelling, punctuation, and grammar. No one will take you seriously if you keep writing the way you do.

What do you expect? He's a typical Republican. They're ignorant as dirt so they make stuff up.