What's This? Choffo Wants To Be Mayor?

Guest Guest

Tavern Talk has it that Danny Choffo wants to run for Mayor in '10.

With Doran out of the race because he's Superintendent, his protege thinks he can make a go at it. At least he'll have the backing of Harrison Realty and its cohorts. And that's like the kiss of victory.

But then again these guys who were talking about Choffo were on their sixth or seventh round of drinks. So I don't know.

Man, I love Pub Politics, don't you?

With Doran out of the race because he's Superintendent, his protege thinks he can make a go at it. At least he'll have the backing of Harrison Realty and its cohorts. And that's like the kiss of victory.

But then again these guys who were talking about Choffo were on their sixth or seventh round of drinks. So I don't know.

But can he read and write????

Guest Cocky Gillen

Hey, he bought me a drink, he's got my vote. If he buys me another, I'll vote for him twice.

Guest night owl

you sit in a bar listening to conversations and your counting drinks and you hear only one name whats your point what do you sit down the end sucking on one drink tavern talk can get you in deep shit people who sit in a bar counting drinks should go home and have a nice warm glass of MILK

Everyone says that they are going to run for Mayor..........WHY??????????? They are just trying to feel and look important, so people listen to their B.S. What they should be saying is that they WANT a JOB.............For themselves or a family member..................My guess he'll be working in B.O.E. in no time.........Nonsense..........

Everyone says that they are going to run for Mayor..........WHY??????????? They are just trying to feel and look important, so people listen to their B.S. What they should be saying is that they WANT a JOB.............For themselves or a family member..................My guess he'll be working in B.O.E. in no time.........Nonsense..........

He already works for the Board of Education. His man got him in on the sly.

He already does work at the BOE. enjoying the ride that his boyfriend created for him, hand in hand

He is already working for the BOE!! Free hand outs in the Real Estate business and then when he screws it all up, gets a regular job with BOE from his friends Board member and Super?? Nice Town. I want out!!

He is already working for the BOE!! Free hand outs in the Real Estate business and then when he screws it all up, gets a regular job with BOE from his friends Board member and Super?? Nice Town. I want out!!

What type of education does Choffo have? Seems funny that in this town they hire some of those with the least education to positions that could easily be filled for less money by more qualified individuals. I for one would like to know what the avarage salaries are of those in the same local government positions compared to what we pay these clowns. Additionally, I would like to see what the avarage private sector employee makes compared to what our pack of fuc...tards. If someone has this information or the time to put it together I would love to see it on this site.

you sit in a bar listening to conversations and your counting drinks and you hear only one name whats your point what do you sit down the end sucking on one drink tavern talk can get you in deep shit people who sit in a bar counting drinks should go home and have a nice warm glass of MILK

Although rare, sometimes the truth is indeed slurred from the very lips of these Democratic Dipsomaniacs.

2008 Public Salaries.

Name CHOFFO, DANIEL

Location HARRISON TOWN BD OF ED (HUDSON)

Years of service (today)* 0.92 year(s)

Veteran?

Salary at location** $6,250

Total salary, all locations** $6,250

Number of public jobs 1

Fund name Public Employees Retirement System

http://php.app.com/NJpublicemployees/detai...?recordID=83080

2008 Public Salaries.

Name CHOFFO, DANIEL

Location HARRISON TOWN BD OF ED (HUDSON)

Years of service (today)* 0.92 year(s)

Veteran?

Salary at location** $6,250

Total salary, all locations** $6,250

Number of public jobs 1

Fund name Public Employees Retirement System

http://php.app.com/NJpublicemployees/detai...?recordID=83080

Mr. Harrison. Please get over your self. You are really Mr. Nobody. I'm not talking about any of your messages, just your self proclaimed title. Come back to realilty...............

Hey, he bought me a drink, he's got my vote. If he buys me another, I'll vote for him twice.

Dude, I can up you on that one. Choffo once picked up my bar tab for the entire night! So you know I'll be digging up corpses from the cemetery to vote for the Chof Man!!!

Dude, I can up you on that one. Choffo once picked up my bar tab for the entire night! So you know I'll be digging up corpses from the cemetery to vote for the Chof Man!!!

Choffo is a good guy and I believe he might make a good mayor. My question remains, what is the education level of these folks and how do their salaries compare to others both in the public and private sector. I am sure that we could find qualified folks for less money. I hear that we have an admin assistant making 100k. Does the position she holds deserve that level of pay? Is she a valuable resource that cannot be replaced? Does she have an MBA? Please school me on this. I see a list of salaries but not what position these people hold. Can someone give me this information so that I can answer my original question? I will post all information both in support of my assumptions and otherwise. Thanks in advance. Instead of bitching on a message board lets get some information together and write a report that might hold more water. Who knows the Observer may even want to run with it (dreaming).

He will BLOW out the competition along with Doran.

• 1 month later...

Larry Benitt will be the next mayor, he's the smartest and most dedicated of the bunch. His intelligence level exceeds even Dolahan.

Larry Benitt will be the next mayor, he's the smartest and most dedicated of the bunch. His intelligence level exceeds even Dolahan.

Yeah I think he's got a PHD in bullcrap just like Doran. A bunch of clowns that's what Harrison is dealing with.

Except for "the bagman." who gets paid for doing nothing, no one is smarter than Dolaghan. Just ask him.

Larry against Steve for Mayor

Larry will never run against McDonough, he has a job at Passaic Valley his wife has a state job with Quigley his daughter works for Passaic Valley. They will make his life miserable and he is not a fighter he will allow them to tell him what to do.... He's a pussy

Guest concerned

First of all the town of Harrison would be lucky to have Danny as Mayor. I really don't care what schooling he has had or not- what makes someone a great mayor more than anything is caring about the town. Stop your belly aching if you would rather run for mayor than do it don't ridicule someone that really cares .