Do We Own You

HeyDuke.net

10 members have voted

1. 1. Do We Own You

• Yes
    • No

Guest RADAGAST

I'm a guest so I can't vote. I didn't realize 'Eagles' was a football reference. It means something very different here in Middle Earth. Oh well... never mind... go about your business in a normal manner.

Guest Guest Who?
By own i mean full control, its a rebel slag word. OWNED.

I made this so now all you old people can talk smack about us.... in our own little thread

Want a cookie?

theme-40.jpg

(Somewhere in there is a hint to the owner)

Guest RADAGAST

OK, here is my interpretation.... since HeyDuke, Pube and Senshi are the only, shall we say, 'made' members of KOTW who are still around, they are the only ones who can vote on the question, therefore, they own the place.

Am I a wizard 'er what?!

OK, here is my interpretation.... since HeyDuke, Pube and Senshi are the only, shall we say, 'made' members of KOTW who are still around, they are the only ones who can vote on the question, therefore, they own the place.

Am I a wizard 'er what?!

well stated! :lol:

Guest Guest 1

Am I a wizard 'er what?!

Rad, like your logic.

Am I a wizard 'er what?!

well stated! :lol:

rgr that

• 2 weeks later...

Archived