McDonough in office since 1977

Guest Millan voter

Guest Millan voter

Can someone list what McDumb ass has done since he's been in office as councilman or as Mayor?????? Enough of just the development, because millan is in favor of a development too, just maybe not 7000+ condos or all the tax breaks!

ANYONE..............

Guest what happens??

What happens if they can't sell all 7000 condos?

What happens if they become rentals and the figures according to the proffesionals are wrong and we end up with alot more children then expected, what happens???

What happens if they become rentals and the figures according to the proffesionals are wrong and we end up with alot more children then expected, what happens???

The town will float bonds to buy them and they will become the "New Gardens."

millan's now in favor of new condo's why is he sponsoring his son in law with the anti development group , seems he has no sence of what he says and then does , this is not good for harrison. he is now showing he has no platform he is for anything that he thinks will get him elected..........

Guest Senior Town Resident

I don't have school-age kids so it really doesn't concern me. But if I was raising a young family in town, I would be getting OUT NOW. The school system is overcrowded now, it can't handle the large number of new kids that will be coming in with all these new homes.

The people that will be buying these homes are not going to be "empty-nesters", they will be young people with school-age children.

With the high taxes these people will be paying, they have a right to demand a quality education for their kids. What's going to happen when they find out their classroom is a trailer.

It's not if it happens but I know it will happen, these units are not selling as expected and they will probably be rentals, you can see by walking or riding around town that there are many homes for sale that would have been sold by now if it were a year or so ago. Besides who would want to buy a place here in Harrison when the school system is not run very well and it's an abbott district? not anyone with a family. If I am going to purchase a home for $400,000 and up and pay the estranomical taxes which are paid here I mind as well buy a home in NA or Lyndhurst and pay same taxes better school system and I can still commute to the city and work. IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR EDUCATED PEOPLE..........

Can someone list what McDumb ass has done since he's been in office as councilman or as Mayor??????  Enough of just the development, because millan is in favor of a development too, just maybe not 7000+ condos or all the tax breaks!

ANYONE..............

THE ONLY THINGS THAT I HAVE HEARD THAT MR. MCDOUGHNA HAS DONE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A HOTEL, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE IT IS LOCATED, I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN HARRISON FOR 5 YEARS AND OF COURSE I WORK ALL DAY TO PAY THE HIGH TAXES I AM CHARGED, I NEVER VOTE SINCE I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE ONLY ON LAST ELECTION IN JUNE DID I MEET THIS MAYOR WHO RANG MY BELL AND ASKED ME TO VOTE FOR HIM, I GUESS BECAUSE HE HAD OPPOSITION, I DID NOT VOTE FOR THIS GUY BUT FOR THE GENTLEMAN HINCHCLIFF, NOT BECAUSE I KNEW HIM EITHER BUT IF THE MAYOR WANTED TO KNOW THE RESIDENTS OF HARRISON HE WOULD HAVE HAD SOME KIND OF YEARLY BLOCK PARTY OR SOMETHING TO LET HIS TOWN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIM BEING OUR MAYOR AND ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH US RESIDENTS AND TAXPAYERS AND TO BE THANKFULL, AFTER ALL HE DOES WORK FOR US. I AM NOT ONE TO GET INVOLVED IN MUCH AND I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN, BUT I REALIZE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM DOES NEED SOME KIND OF PRIVATE ORGANIZATION TO POSSIBLY COME A RUN IT, THEY SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON SYSTEM NOT TO HAVE IT WORK. ANYWAYS SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A CHANGE TO TRY TO MAKE THIS TOWN RECOVER FROM ITS DOWNFALL. I FEEL THAT THE CURRENT MAYOR AND COUNCIL SHOULD WORK WITH THE HARRISON PEOPLE TO GET THEIR INPUT ON HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THIS TOWN.

FROM HOW I SEE THINGS PEOPLE SEEM AFRAID EVEN TO TALK AGAINST THEM, AND THEY COME AROUND AND PUT SIGNS WHERE THEY DON'T EVEN ASK. THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS INTIMIDATION.

Not only the condos and the impact on the schools and infrastructure has anyone tried to leave town after 7 am lately it's only going to get worse (I know it's the bridge now). I heard an earlier plan that said that the stadium would in large part be paid by the parking garage it is supposed to be built and if it doesn't make the mark guess who pays, the residence of Harrison how do you like that. Would have been nice if we could have voted on it.

There is a tremendous shortage of housing in our area. That's why the developers are building housing units. There is too much office space and commercial retail and warehouse space currently built and on the market, renting for less than the asking prices, in our area. That's why the developers cut down on the allocation of these spaces. Ray and several others have devoted more time and energy working with the developers to get this redevelopment off the ground that he deserves the credit that it's finally coming to fruition. Milan can't hold a candle to this honest hard working man. Anyone who buys what Milan says will see how mislead they were when he can't do half of what he promises!!!

Can someone list what McDumb ass has done since he's been in office as councilman or as Mayor??????  Enough of just the development, because millan is in favor of a development too, just maybe not 7000+ condos or all the tax breaks!

ANYONE..............

What has McDumb done as Mayor, well, He has lied and He has decieved the people of Harrison, gave jobs to people who should not be working on town payroll. Guess Who, and He has Lied and Oh Yea He has LIED did I say that...

ANYONE..............

I can tell you...........nothing but give people jobs... people who he knew he could control. and he's still doing it. what a shame.

MILAN FOR MAYOR

Guest Mrs. Belbe for Mayor

MILAN FOR MAYOR

Are you really kidding Mikey and Stevie???

Your man's recent glossy says" He (Milan) will stop the use of eminent domain to condemn private propety and give it to developers."

Well no SH*T.

You guys, The Independents are really on the ball.

Go Ray!!!

Guest 2smart4u
There is a tremendous shortage of housing in our area. That's why the developers are building housing units. There is too much office space and commercial retail and warehouse space currently built and on the market, renting for less than the asking prices, in our area. That's why the developers cut down on the allocation of these spaces. Ray and several others have devoted more time and energy working with the developers to get this redevelopment off the ground that he deserves the credit that it's finally coming to fruition. Milan can't hold a candle to this honest hard working man. Anyone who buys what Milan says will see how mislead they were when he can't do half of what he promises!!!

What a crock of S--T. The developers don't decide what gets built. The mayor and council decide what gets built. The mayor wanted thousands of housing units built and that's what he's getting.

All these new housing units are going to be a disaster for the school system, and the developers won't be the blame.

I don't have school-age kids so it really doesn't concern me.  But if I was raising a young family in town, I would be getting OUT NOW. The school system is overcrowded now, it can't handle the large number of new kids that will be coming in with all these new homes.

The people that will be buying these homes are not going to be "empty-nesters", they will be young people with school-age children.

With the high taxes these people will be paying, they have a right to demand a quality education for their kids. What's going to happen when they find out their classroom is a trailer.

The answer is not to gt out of town. The answer is to change what we have now, to what we should have. Stay and fight.

It's not if it happens but I know it will happen, these units are not selling as expected and they will probably be rentals, you can see by walking or riding around town that there are many homes for sale that would have been sold by now if it were a year or so ago.  Besides who would want to buy a place here in Harrison when the school system is not run very well and it's an abbott district? not anyone with a family.  If I am going to purchase a home for $400,000 and up and pay the estranomical taxes which are paid here I mind as well buy a home in NA or Lyndhurst and pay same taxes better school system and I can still commute to the city and work.  IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE FOR EDUCATED PEOPLE..........

LOL "estranomical" yeah you're real educated

If there is "a tremendous shortage of housing in our area", then why aren't the Riverwalk townhouses selling? It's obvious that they're not or else they'd be finished and inhabited months ago. No one's buying except the realtors who plan to rent or flip the properties and the 'in crowd' who got them at a "special" price.

THE ONLY THINGS THAT I HAVE HEARD THAT MR. MCDOUGHNA HAS DONE IS SOMETHING ABOUT A  HOTEL, CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHERE IT IS LOCATED, I HAVE BEEN LIVING IN HARRISON FOR 5 YEARS AND OF COURSE I WORK ALL DAY TO PAY THE HIGH TAXES I AM CHARGED, I NEVER VOTE SINCE I DO NOT KNOW ANYONE ONLY ON LAST ELECTION IN JUNE DID I MEET THIS MAYOR WHO RANG MY  BELL AND ASKED ME TO VOTE FOR HIM, I GUESS BECAUSE HE HAD OPPOSITION, I DID NOT VOTE FOR THIS GUY BUT FOR THE GENTLEMAN HINCHCLIFF, NOT BECAUSE I KNEW HIM EITHER BUT IF THE MAYOR WANTED TO KNOW THE RESIDENTS OF HARRISON HE WOULD HAVE HAD SOME KIND OF YEARLY BLOCK PARTY OR SOMETHING TO LET HIS TOWN FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIM BEING OUR MAYOR AND ENJOY SPENDING TIME WITH US RESIDENTS AND TAXPAYERS AND TO BE THANKFULL, AFTER ALL HE DOES WORK FOR US.  I AM NOT ONE TO GET INVOLVED IN MUCH AND I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL AGED CHILDREN, BUT I REALIZE THE SCHOOL SYSTEM DOES NEED SOME KIND OF PRIVATE ORGANIZATION TO POSSIBLY COME A RUN IT, THEY SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY ON SYSTEM NOT TO HAVE IT WORK.  ANYWAYS SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE GIVEN A CHANGE TO TRY TO MAKE THIS TOWN RECOVER FROM ITS DOWNFALL.  I FEEL THAT THE CURRENT MAYOR AND COUNCIL SHOULD WORK WITH THE HARRISON PEOPLE TO GET THEIR INPUT ON HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT THIS TOWN.

FROM HOW I SEE THINGS PEOPLE SEEM AFRAID EVEN TO TALK AGAINST THEM, AND THEY COME AROUND AND PUT SIGNS WHERE THEY DON'T EVEN ASK. THIS IS A BUNCH OF BS INTIMIDATION.

Gee pal let me enlighten you, for starters sounds to me your one of the many illegal shit heads living illegally in this town. those got a closet syndrome. secondly for someone who knows no one in town? why would you you even get your opinion on anything. this isn"t your social club where before you get blasted and drive around drunk in town you become the modern age denis miller. i bet you were in one of those fiesta moods and just thought you met the mayor when in reality it was judge johnson. where by the head size i can see the confusion. thirdly, all the town workers who placed the signs were more then courtesy enough to ring bells and speak to people about placing the signs. again you may have seen the midget and his porkly followers posting and because the battery charged yellow color on his signs read a-hole you were yet again dazed and confused. what i don't understand is how you were able to greet your so called mayor and write this posting when the english tapes you purchased from your people only teaches you , how too walk the straight line and change your name your alias?sounds to me your bs intimidation is your illegal immigrant status. :lol:B)

ANYONE..............

WELL HE HAS PROVIDED ME WITH A JOB AND AN APARTMENT AT THE GARDENS AND MY FAMILY THE SCREWUPS TOO! :lol:

How can anyone vote for Mullon, have you taken a good look at him. Can anyone respect a 4"8" man who looks like Nepolitian? Give it up Mullon. Your days are numbered!
WOW, I never thought about it like that. Your right. Dufffas

Millan team for mayor, they own over 15 properties in Harrison and have a total of 6 kids that grew up in Harrison. They know what Harrison needs

THINK ABOUT IT!

Guest Guest in the know
If there is "a tremendous shortage of housing in our area", then why aren't the Riverwalk townhouses selling?  It's obvious that they're not or else they'd be finished and inhabited months ago.  No one's buying except the realtors who plan to rent or flip the properties and the 'in crowd' who got them at a "special" price.

There happen to be more people who want to purchase the townhouses than there are townhouses available. So wherever you got your info. it's as screwed up as you are. Several Doctors who currently live in Kearny, at least two that I know of are on a waiting list. Their children have graduated from college and their houses on Belgrove Drive are too big for them now. The special price you talk about was the advertised pre-construction prices available to anyone smart enough to buy one. That is, they weren't STUPID PEOPLE.

There happen to be more people who want to purchase the townhouses than there are townhouses available. So wherever you got your info. it's as screwed up as you are. Several Doctors who currently live in Kearny, at least two that I know of are on a waiting list. Their children have graduated from college and their houses on Belgrove Drive are too big for them now. The special price you talk about was the advertised pre-construction prices available to anyone smart enough to buy one. That is, they weren't STUPID PEOPLE.

THEN WHY ARE THESE TOWN HOMES BEING ADVERTISED IN THE PAPER? AND WHY DID THEY HAVE A PARTY LAST WEEKEND TO LURE BUYERS? GIVE ME A BREAK, DRIVE OR WALK AROUND TOWN AND YOU WILL SEE MANY NEW HOMES STILL FOR SALE AND MANY OLDER HOMES TOO. YOU MR. DOCTOR SHOULD BE MORE AWARE OF WHAT IS REALY GOING ON. YOU ARE THE MD THAT CAN'T SEE.

AND BESIDES YOU DON'T NEED TO BE A DOCTOR TO BUY THESE LUXURIOUS TOWN HOMES, YOU JUST HAVE TO WORK FOR WHAT YOU WANT.

Guest Oh I believe you
There happen to be more people who want to purchase the townhouses than there are townhouses available. So wherever you got your info. it's as screwed up as you are. Several Doctors who currently live in Kearny, at least two that I know of are on a waiting list.
Sure and livingston, short hill are all over populated. I'm on a waiting list too and I'm CEO of An internet stock company. Can't wait to live with 35,000 people and drive around in My Porsche.