child molestation

Guest Guest

Guest 2smart4u
Yes, I was molested. By someone who claimed to be a "christian".

So that explains your anger and hostility. You're re-living that horrible experience. Are you still seeing each other?

there is one thing that i do not understand???? If there is such a thing as evolution, why are there still monkeys and gorillas on the earth...Why did they not evolve into human beings??

It’s a fair question but not a hard one if you study the subject.

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/denis036/thisweeki..._why_are_t.html

The question is like asking “if Protestants evolved from Catholics, then why are there still Catholics?” http://pandasthumb.org/pt-archives/000849.html The one thing has nothing to do with the other. Not all Catholics became Protestants, but enough did that the Protestant religion first evolved and then spread. See also http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CC/CC150.html

Biological evolution is similar in key ways. Within some species of primate (not monkeys, but a common ancestor of both monkeys and humans - http://richarddawkins.net/article,4063,RDF...y-Diamond-RDFRS ), one or a few members underwent the relevant genetic change. They passed it on to their offspring. Only a few organisms carry the new gene at first, but if that gene conveys a survival advantage, then the offspring will reproduce and multiply for many generations. With enough changes, a new species emerges. Meanwhile, the old species (which you’re calling monkeys) survives and continues to reproduce.

there is one thing that i do not understand???? If there is such a thing as evolution, why are there still monkeys and gorillas on the earth...Why did they not evolve into human beings??

If there is such a thing as higher education, why are there still adults with only a high-school education or less? Why did they not get degrees? Since not every single person gets a degree, obviously K-12 students do not transform into college graduates, and the theory of higher education is, therefore, false.

Does that argument sound utterly stupid? It should, because it is.

Tell us, Guest, why would you expect every isolated population of a species, and every single chain of ancestry in each population, to have evolved in the same way or at the same rate? The theory of evolution does not require or predict such absurdity. In fact, it predicts something very different, which is that species diverge.

Also, do you think that monkeys and gorillas haven't evolved, that they are the same as those distant primates that are the ancestors of both them and us?

Guest Guest

Is this a serious question? If it is, then its certainly a damning indictment of our school systems.

If you really don't know the answer and you're not capable of looking the answer up on the internet, then explaining this to you on this forum would not help you.

Guest Keith
So that explains your anger and hostility. You're re-living that horrible experience. Are you still seeing each other?

No, I tried but you won't return my phone calls. Don't you love me anymore? You told me God said it was alright. What happened? Why won't you call? You said you loved me.

Guest Keith
No, I tried but you won't return my phone calls. Don't you love me anymore? You told me God said it was alright. What happened? Why won't you call? You said you loved me.

2smart, where are you?

Guest guest
Is this a serious question? If it is, then its certainly a damning indictment of our school systems.

If you really don't know the answer and you're not capable of looking the answer up on the internet, then explaining this to you on this forum would not help you.

I know that monkeys and gorillas are animals and people are human...No need to go onto the internet for that fact....and at least i went to school....Maybe you should try some educational system to learn manners...

Guest guest
I know that monkeys and gorillas are animals and people are human...No need to go onto the internet for that fact....and at least i went to school....Maybe you should try some educational system to learn manners...

People are human because that's are species, homo sapien... what makes us so much different from the other great apes though? Not a whole lot... We do still have more then 99% of a genes similar to chimps...