Kuts.....

Guest Butta

Guest fed up with the bull shit
I really don't fell the need to correct you, but the math does not add up. There is 50 firemen in Harrison, if each one earned $100,000, that would add up to 5 million dollars, most get paid alot less. Where do you get these figures? Do you really believe that these guy's ( I'm not one, or related to one ) are paying people off? I have a idea, why don't you just do your job, or go back to the county pd. Plus a would like to see the pd and fd have a fight night. I think they are all a bunch of pus-ies. Try taken on the D.P.W. we would welcome the chance..............Ladies..............

check out page 25 of Town of Harrison Budget its 5,405,000.00 not counting the extras (look down the page for those).

While your at it look at agenda and the conclusion you reach is that these guys are out of control.

Guest Guest
I really don't fell the need to correct you, but the math does not add up. There is 50 firemen in Harrison, if each one earned $100,000, that would add up to 5 million dollars, most get paid alot less. Where do you get these figures? Do you really believe that these guy's ( I'm not one, or related to one ) are paying people off? I have a idea, why don't you just do your job, or go back to the county pd. Plus a would like to see the pd and fd have a fight night. I think they are all a bunch of pus-ies. Try taken on the D.P.W. we would welcome the chance..............Ladies..............

yeah take on the DPW. i would like to see those turds bust a move.

you can hear the sound track playin in the background now........

"Now I think I'm going down to the well tonight

and I'm going to drink till I get my fill

And I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about it

but I probably will

Yeah, just sitting back trying to recapture

a little of the glory of, well time slips away

and leaves you with nothing mister but

boring stories of glory days......

Glory days well they'll pass you by -

Glory days in the wink of a young girl's eye

Glory days, glory days"

Guest Harrison's Bravest
Once again the HFD-Clubhouse-motel/hotel has responded to an intelligents persons right to voice their opinion. It reverberates their constant tone of violence and aggressive behavior towards anyone who isn't a "smoke eater." I love that term, it cracks me up, such bullshit. The only smoke they eat is from their frequent barbecues. If I am not correct in my estimate of a $10 to $13 million dollar budget that is breaking the backs of the taxpayers, then print the actual budget online on this website and shut me up. You cannot, and will not, because it would shock the sensibilities of the average citizen. Make sure you include laundry service, the extra $15 or $20 thousand Dollarhan gets as F.E.M.A. coordinator, beds, state of the art kichen and barbecue, weight room, plasma televisions, furnitue, civilian employees, lets not forget to point out all of the nepotism, equiptment that is not used, and estimate the amount of down time an HFD member has during a 24 hour shift. I estimate that down time at 23 of the 24 hours. At least 12-15 hours are spent sleeping and I was generous giving 1 hour for lunch. Justify your fake ass job to the public once and for all and end this. YOU cannot because it would expose your true colors and outrageous waste of time and money. END OF THE LESSON GIRLS< PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

Barney, Barney, I think you've had too many donuts, you're having a sugar rush. Man up, Barney, stop in and see me and we'll try together to get to the seat of your anger and hostility.

Guest ipartieddayswithpd

Hey tough guy, why not stop by the firehouse and identify yourself to me. We can "talk" about your anger management problems, I'm sure I can help you.

If I stop by the firehouse i am guaranteed a gourmet meal, flatscreen tv with ESPN on and a bunch of scumbags who got the job through nepotism or someone else took the written test for them ( you know who you are) ^_^ Stop the threats. You guys do shit and get paid handsome. Many of you have told me in the past that it you felt bad getting paid this much for doing shit basically. Most of you could care less, yoru near retirement and bye bye to Harrison if you hadnt already moved away a year into your hiring day.

Guest Harrison's Bravest

If I stop by the firehouse i am guaranteed a gourmet meal, flatscreen tv with ESPN on and a bunch of scumbags who got the job through nepotism or someone else took the written test for them ( you know who you are) ^_^ Stop the threats. You guys do shit and get paid handsome. Many of you have told me in the past that it you felt bad getting paid this much for doing shit basically. Most of you could care less, yoru near retirement and bye bye to Harrison if you hadnt already moved away a year into your hiring day.

Barney, Barney, Barney, what am I going to do with you. I invite you sit down and discuss your problems and all I get is is more bad-mouthing. Come on Barney, man up, face your anger and hostility issues before they eat you up. Playing Keyboard Kommando doesn't help you.