Kuts.....

Guest Butta

Guest Butta

In a city close to where I live that has about 100 clubhouse members fire dept. no work jobs the town just fired 9 clubhouse little rascals due to the greed of their great brotherhood. Thats a fact. They offered the union 0% raises for three years and that would have kept their "brothers" in their jobs. Their fellow "brothers" said "Hell NO,'' we want 12% over the nest three years. So the city quickly disposed of the 9 guys of the pride of "brotherhood" without a salary or medical benefits. With brothers like that, who needs enemies. Always the dollars with these guys. Hey Joe, sorry about destroying your family but I need the 4% to pay for my new Escalade. Maybe the HFD can donate the fireman's bookcase from the Libray as it must have psychological and legal remedies in its law section. The do have the traing that most other jobs require; eating, sleeping, and crapping like a new born baby. Good luck with that application at Walmart. Thats my opinion. What a downright disgrace. The canned guys were even interviewed on TV begging the public to donate enough money to pay their salaries. Yeah, right! They might raise a few hundred by standing on the the street corners with their boots in hand like the skill challenged miscreants they are, but no money their in these rough times. Babies in my opinion. Go do a real mans job and they wouldn't last a day, sickening in this one mans opinios. OH crap, gotta go call in sick for my full days pay. Later losers.

Guest Guest
In a city close to where I live that has about 100 clubhouse members fire dept. no work jobs the town just fired 9 clubhouse little rascals due to the greed of their great brotherhood. Thats a fact. They offered the union 0% raises for three years and that would have kept their "brothers" in their jobs. Their fellow "brothers" said "Hell NO,'' we want 12% over the nest three years. So the city quickly disposed of the 9 guys of the pride of "brotherhood" without a salary or medical benefits. With brothers like that, who needs enemies. Always the dollars with these guys. Hey Joe, sorry about destroying your family but I need the 4% to pay for my new Escalade. Maybe the HFD can donate the fireman's bookcase from the Libray as it must have psychological and legal remedies in its law section. The do have the traing that most other jobs require; eating, sleeping, and crapping like a new born baby. Good luck with that application at Walmart. Thats my opinion. What a downright disgrace. The canned guys were even interviewed on TV begging the public to donate enough money to pay their salaries. Yeah, right! They might raise a few hundred by standing on the the street corners with their boots in hand like the skill challenged miscreants they are, but no money their in these rough times. Babies in my opinion. Go do a real mans job and they wouldn't last a day, sickening in this one mans opinios. OH crap, gotta go call in sick for my full days pay. Later losers.

Oh, Mayor please make me a policeman, no wait a minute, give me a police job. I'll never make the grade of being a police officer. I'm too busy telling everyone else what they do and do not deserve. I'm going to seek some help, so that maybe I can mind my own business, or better yet move to Harrison and run for Mayor......Well, maybe not, just give me and my "bother" cops more money.......... Who cares about anyone else.....

Guest guest

The Harrison Fire Dept., what a waste of money. This dept. is a total disgrace. If you showed a picture of all 60 little rascals/clubhouse to any citizen in town they couldn't identify even two of them. They go into to the fortress of solitude and never come out until its time to wake up and go home. Beg, now roll over, jmup thru the hoop, and I'll put some money in your boot you degenerate pieces of crap!! Thats my opinion. Gotta go call in sick. Adios to all.

Guest Harrison's Bravest
The Harrison Fire Dept., what a waste of money. This dept. is a total disgrace. If you showed a picture of all 60 little rascals/clubhouse to any citizen in town they couldn't identify even two of them. They go into to the fortress of solitude and never come out until its time to wake up and go home. Beg, now roll over, jmup thru the hoop, and I'll put some money in your boot you degenerate pieces of crap!! Thats my opinion. Gotta go call in sick. Adios to all.

Hey tough guy, why not stop by the firehouse and identify yourself to me. We can "talk" about your anger management problems, I'm sure I can help you.

Guest Guest
you sir, are a truly PATETIC speller

Pathetic is the correct spelling, but you both got your message across. CAN WE ALL JUST GET ALONG. This goes to show how a town can fall apart due to failure of our Leaders.

Guest Guest
Hey tough guy, why not stop by the firehouse and identify yourself to me. We can "talk" about your anger management problems, I'm sure I can help you.

He wouldn't dare step into the firehouse, the Keyboard Kommando is a coward.

Guest guest

Now you don't have to guess how the HFD settles its disputes. They are willing to harm a member of the public on an opinion board as they have hurt each other in several of their alcohol fueled events. Lobsterfest, Cosmos, ..................Yet they do not have the guts to stand-up in public and explain why they are needed in this tiny town at an enormous part of the tax bills.

Guest guest

Judging from the time of your post, you probably just got home from one of your alcohol and coke filled binges and your wife is still steppin out on you and she ain't home. Misdirected hate always leads to waste and anger. Chill out buddy, you are still getting your $2,000.00+ in your weekly envelope, just kick the booze and the junk and you might even learn to like yourself. Your clubhouse fake-ass firemans job is what is it, but being the embarassment of Hudson County and the butt of other towns firemans jokes can't hurt that bad because after the booze, drugs, same gender relationships, complete boredom from lack of a productive life, you might have some redeemable qualities. Get some professional help. Answer me one thing: you squirt water on a empty building and want to be called a "professional firefighter." I just watered my lawn, am I a "professional landscaper?" I guess not, because a kearny clubhouse member does Harrison's landscaping at inflated prices because of nepotism, but ay, thats the way it is. Those are my OPINIONS.

Guest Guest

The " house of pain," is this what we get for our $13,000,000?

Guest Harrison's Bravest
Judging from the time of your post, you probably just got home from one of your alcohol and coke filled binges and your wife is still steppin out on you and she ain't home. Misdirected hate always leads to waste and anger. Chill out buddy, you are still getting your $2,000.00+ in your weekly envelope, just kick the booze and the junk and you might even learn to like yourself. Your clubhouse fake-ass firemans job is what is it, but being the embarassment of Hudson County and the butt of other towns firemans jokes can't hurt that bad because after the booze, drugs, same gender relationships, complete boredom from lack of a productive life, you might have some redeemable qualities. Get some professional help. Answer me one thing: you squirt water on a empty building and want to be called a "professional firefighter." I just watered my lawn, am I a "professional landscaper?" I guess not, because a kearny clubhouse member does Harrison's landscaping at inflated prices because of nepotism, but ay, thats the way it is. Those are my OPINIONS.

Let's meet down at Top's. I'd like to discuss your "issues" over some coffee, I'll even buy you a donut.

Guest guest

What is Top's? Is that one of the strip clubs you frequent on your $100,000.00 salary? Like sort of a club named ,"Bottom's." You fire guys are so clever. Is Top's a place where you can commit your violent and alcohoil filled rages and not get caught? I am not violent or a law breaker who threatens violence because someone points out possible corruption and the Boss had sent word out shut them up. Opinions are legal and you fireman have no right to threaten the people who voice them. I know outing your alleged present and definite past alcohol and drug problems, even suicides from substance abuse related problems hurt but every citizen has the right to express their opinion without be threatened with bodily harm by a possible fireman in a steroid or crack rage.

Guest Guest
What is Top's? Is that one of the strip clubs you frequent on your $100,000.00 salary? Like sort of a club named ,"Bottom's." You fire guys are so clever. Is Top's a place where you can commit your violent and alcohoil filled rages and not get caught? I am not violent or a law breaker who threatens violence because someone points out possible corruption and the Boss had sent word out shut them up. Opinions are legal and you fireman have no right to threaten the people who voice them. I know outing your alleged present and definite past alcohol and drug problems, even suicides from substance abuse related problems hurt but every citizen has the right to express their opinion without be threatened with bodily harm by a possible fireman in a steroid or crack rage.

Your imagination is really getting away from you. Cut back on the donuts, it might be a sugar rush.

Guest Cumquat

How many lives have been saved from sure peril by our bravest this year. It's a number betwen 0 and 0. Most definately worth $13,000.000 million dollar$ of the budget. The best response they can come back is about donuts, haha. How about no nuts HFD. The space which the town pays for to finance the clubhouse is a very large chunk of the taxes. East Newark does just fine with a volunteer dept. Is the bar inside the clubhouse open to the public or a private place to trade war stories about how they had to take the poles out of the clubhouses because of lawsuits about retiringg on disability to their wittle ankles hurting? Why do they get a clothing allowAance of $2,000.00 per year when a laundry service picks up their uniforms and dry cleans them and delivers them back. Most of all, why do they hire lawyers and try to sue the town every time DRUG TESTING is mentioned. Maybe a few more suicides at the end of the rope will wake people up. That is one man's opinion. You little chicken shit hose boys! I took a shower todat usingwhat else",water." Am I now a "professional" aqua man?

Guest Harrison's Bravest
How many lives have been saved from sure peril by our bravest this year. It's a number betwen 0 and 0. Most definately worth $13,000.000 million dollar$ of the budget. The best response they can come back is about donuts, haha. How about no nuts HFD. The space which the town pays for to finance the clubhouse is a very large chunk of the taxes. East Newark does just fine with a volunteer dept. Is the bar inside the clubhouse open to the public or a private place to trade war stories about how they had to take the poles out of the clubhouses because of lawsuits about retiringg on disability to their wittle ankles hurting? Why do they get a clothing allowAance of $2,000.00 per year when a laundry service picks up their uniforms and dry cleans them and delivers them back. Most of all, why do they hire lawyers and try to sue the town every time DRUG TESTING is mentioned. Maybe a few more suicides at the end of the rope will wake people up. That is one man's opinion. You little chicken shit hose boys! I took a shower todat usingwhat else",water." Am I now a "professional" aqua man?

I'm still hoping you'll stop in the firehouse so we can discuss your anger and hostility issues man to man. Correction, I should say face to face, you're certainly not a man.

Guest Guest

Once again the Bravest? at the clubhouse respond with threats of violence to anyone who dares question what goes on behind the fortress walls. The source of the anger and disdain for the public, in my opinion, is idle time at professional athlete salaries that has manifested itself into drug and alcohol abuse. Why not give Fred O. his pension and health benefits for life just like the many junkie fireman who were reluctantly forced to leave. Is releasing him any worse than allowing these incurable miscreants to roam society with a pension that goes straight into the hands of politicians and drug dealers. At least Fred isn't violent and threatening to the public....see Lobsterfest and Cosmos incident and he doesn't endanger lives by begging in the street for money like a common street urchin. The 9/11 affect is over, nobody cares about the millionaire wives clubs anymore or the HFD clubhouse fictitious war stories.

Guest Harrison's Bravest
Once again the Bravest? at the clubhouse respond with threats of violence to anyone who dares question what goes on behind the fortress walls. The source of the anger and disdain for the public, in my opinion, is idle time at professional athlete salaries that has manifested itself into drug and alcohol abuse. Why not give Fred O. his pension and health benefits for life just like the many junkie fireman who were reluctantly forced to leave. Is releasing him any worse than allowing these incurable miscreants to roam society with a pension that goes straight into the hands of politicians and drug dealers. At least Fred isn't violent and threatening to the public....see Lobsterfest and Cosmos incident and he doesn't endanger lives by begging in the street for money like a common street urchin. The 9/11 affect is over, nobody cares about the millionaire wives clubs anymore or the HFD clubhouse fictitious war stories.

Come on Barney, man up. No one will harm you, we'll sit down and discuss your anger and hostility issues man to man. Scratch that, face to face.

Guest Guest
Come on Barney, man up. No one will harm you, we'll sit down and discuss your anger and hostility issues man to man. Scratch that, face to face.

what makes you think I'm a man? I have balls? besides one would only speculate that in which he reads between the lines. You sit, you wait, and you do what?

Guest guest

I do believe that most, not all, Harrison Clubhouse Little Rascals could beat-up most any woman but not men if they were knee deep into an alcohol and drug infused roid or crack rage. The HFD's response to any criticism is not to explain why they need 60 men at an average salary of $100,000.00 per year to sleep, eat, crap, and watch TV and maybe put out or just respond and watch another town thru mutual aid put out a tiny fire. Its a complete theft of service by these people as created by the Council who get plenty in the kickback envelopes. The McMole crime family siphons off large amount$ of cash thru this alleged service with a $13 million dollar a year budget. Why the heck isn't there a volunteer FD in this town which would be adequately sufficient. Its one big scam. Lower the damn taxes instead and rid the town of this cancer. Right Pete. Between the Doran$, Dollarhan$, Tanski$ daughter as a secretary (can you believe they have their own secretary), and other multiple job$, we are talking nepotism in the hundred$ of thousand$ of dolar$. The party is in full swing but the regular town suckers just are not invited to a slice of the pension pie. Thats my correct opinion. Bunch of thieve$ and criminal$ if you ask me!

Guest guest
I do believe that most, not all, Harrison Clubhouse Little Rascals could beat-up most any woman but not men if they were knee deep into an alcohol and drug infused roid or crack rage. The HFD's response to any criticism is not to explain why they need 60 men at an average salary of $100,000.00 per year to sleep, eat, crap, and watch TV and maybe put out or just respond and watch another town thru mutual aid put out a tiny fire. Its a complete theft of service by these people as created by the Council who get plenty in the kickback envelopes. The McMole crime family siphons off large amount$ of cash thru this alleged service with a $13 million dollar a year budget. Why the heck isn't there a volunteer FD in this town which would be adequately sufficient. Its one big scam. Lower the damn taxes instead and rid the town of this cancer. Right Pete. Between the Doran$, Dollarhan$, Tanski$ daughter as a secretary (can you believe they have their own secretary), and other multiple job$, we are talking nepotism in the hundred$ of thousand$ of dolar$. The party is in full swing but the regular town suckers just are not invited to a slice of the pension pie. Thats my correct opinion. Bunch of thieve$ and criminal$ if you ask me!

I really don't fell the need to correct you, but the math does not add up. There is 50 firemen in Harrison, if each one earned $100,000, that would add up to 5 million dollars, most get paid alot less. Where do you get these figures? Do you really believe that these guy's ( I'm not one, or related to one ) are paying people off? I have a idea, why don't you just do your job, or go back to the county pd. Plus a would like to see the pd and fd have a fight night. I think they are all a bunch of pus-ies. Try taken on the D.P.W. we would welcome the chance..............Ladies..............

Guest Harrison's Bravest

The offer stands, Barney. Man up.

Guest guest

Once again the HFD-Clubhouse-motel/hotel has responded to an intelligents persons right to voice their opinion. It reverberates their constant tone of violence and aggressive behavior towards anyone who isn't a "smoke eater." I love that term, it cracks me up, such bullshit. The only smoke they eat is from their frequent barbecues. If I am not correct in my estimate of a $10 to $13 million dollar budget that is breaking the backs of the taxpayers, then print the actual budget online on this website and shut me up. You cannot, and will not, because it would shock the sensibilities of the average citizen. Make sure you include laundry service, the extra $15 or $20 thousand Dollarhan gets as F.E.M.A. coordinator, beds, state of the art kichen and barbecue, weight room, plasma televisions, furnitue, civilian employees, lets not forget to point out all of the nepotism, equiptment that is not used, and estimate the amount of down time an HFD member has during a 24 hour shift. I estimate that down time at 23 of the 24 hours. At least 12-15 hours are spent sleeping and I was generous giving 1 hour for lunch. Justify your fake ass job to the public once and for all and end this. YOU cannot because it would expose your true colors and outrageous waste of time and money. END OF THE LESSON GIRLS< PUT UP OR SHUT UP.