Harrison Gardens

Guest Curious

Guest *harrisonian*

Good. Getting better by the days down here.

I heard it was a lady, and that she does not even live down there. Heard she was visiting. Bringing in the trouble.

I wonder really what the truth to it all is.

Anyone know?

Guest *Harrisonian*

I heard it was a visitor now a tenant. Who would want this kind of company?

Was it serious or was it just another scam arrest?

Guest guest
who cares

the only person that would not care is the person that got arrested...Decent people trying to live decent lives are the ones that CARE

Guest guest
the only person that would not care is the person that got arrested...Decent people trying to live decent lives are the ones that CARE

She was visiting and got busted.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest concerned
She was visiting and got busted.

Everything is always a secret down in the Gardens. It is a shame that there is still many trouble makers there. You have to always constantly watch your kids while playing in the yard or courts because of the older kids and other kids that come into the gardens. It is not like the old days.

The women has no life at all, she comes over and stays awhile and then leaves. She was arrested at a fairly new tenants apt. Real nice, huh?

Guest Guest
Everything is always a secret down in the Gardens. It is a shame that there is still many trouble makers there. You have to always constantly watch your kids while playing in the yard or courts because of the older kids and other kids that come into the gardens. It is not like the old days.

The women has no life at all, she comes over and stays awhile and then leaves. She was arrested at a fairly new tenants apt. Real nice, huh?

I been here for eternity and raised my kids [ now adults ] here. There was always a problem with the older kids and strange kids. The difference was that the moms were always there to take control of a situation. Now these kids run rampant on their own with no supervision. If you should try to speak to a parent of one of these older kids that are bulling the younger ones, you are threatend.

Guest crusty
I been here for eternity and raised my kids [ now adults ] here. There was always a problem with the older kids and strange kids. The difference was that the moms were always there to take control of a situation. Now these kids run rampant on their own with no supervision. If you should try to speak to a parent of one of these older kids that are bulling the younger ones, you are threatend.

the gardens was a ghetto 40 years ago and its still a ghetto. Back then everyone that lived there was out of control!!!!!!!! The nationalities may have changed but its still the same place with the same complaints.

Guest Guest
the gardens was a ghetto 40 years ago and its still a ghetto. Back then everyone that lived there was out of control!!!!!!!! The nationalities may have changed but its still the same place with the same complaints.

SORRY BUT THE GARDENS IS NOT THE GHETTO MAYBE WHEN YOU LIVED HERE IT WAS THE GHETTO, BUT THEY ARE GETTING ALL THE SHIT OUT OF HERE AND CLEANING IT UP VERY WELL. THANKS MIKE FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

Guest Guest
SORRY BUT THE GARDENS IS NOT THE GHETTO MAYBE WHEN YOU LIVED HERE IT WAS THE GHETTO, BUT THEY ARE GETTING ALL THE SHIT OUT OF HERE AND CLEANING IT UP VERY WELL. THANKS MIKE FOR A JOB WELL DONE.

your right, if this is the ghetto i'll take it. most problems come from the outsiders than from the people that live here. Guess they are jealous. I ALSO THANK MIKE JOB WELL DONE AND KEEP IT GOING.

Guest guest

I haven't seen an updated "Do Not Tresspass List" on the hallway bulletin board for almost a year's now.. There always used to be an 'updated' one every few months or so. What happened? What is the 'delay' in a 'fresh' one?

Guest The Old Lady
I haven't seen an updated "Do Not Tresspass List" on the hallway bulletin board for almost a year's now.. There always used to be an 'updated' one every few months or so. What happened? What is the 'delay' in a 'fresh' one?

It hasn't been updated because IT'S ILLEGAL!!!

Guest guest

It hasn't been updated because it hasn't been necessary to add additional names to the defient tresspass list. The garbage is gone from the HHA.

Guest The Old Lady
It hasn't been updated because it hasn't been necessary to add additional names to the defient tresspass list. The garbage is gone from the HHA.

I beg to differ......On both statements.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

isn't it funny how the town always keeps its garbage in the garden.

We are not garbage, we are like everyone else. I never lived in a town that was so messed up. Maybe the garbage starts with you. And ever since Mike Roger came along he has cleaned up the Gardens.

You haven't heard anything going on in the Gardens.

Guest Guest

We are not garbage, we are like everyone else. I never lived in a town that was so messed up. Maybe the garbage starts with you. And ever since Mike Roger came along he has cleaned up the Gardens.

There is a rumor about that Mike Rogers is thinking of running for mayor. Maybe he will clean up the town like he cleaned up the gardens.

Guest guest

If its illegal how come everyone that Mike took too court got thrown out. And they were going to sue him but that went out the window. Great job.

Guest Scared

There is a rumor about that Mike Rogers is thinking of running for mayor. Maybe he will clean up the town like he cleaned up the gardens.

DON'T EVEN JOKE ABOUT THIS. Just the thought is frightening!!!

P.S. Not EVERYONE living in the gardens are garbage. Just most of them. ha ha