ATTN: White people

Guest andrew

Guest Guest
A lot of time you must have. To spend it here so often is curious. However ...

Why do I need to point out what my posts refer to? You love that straw men crap, read better friend, really.

Read the entire discussion from your original post. This is all about you telling other people this.

I assume you think south western Americans are racists? Where do the racists spawn?

No one is a racist until someone "different" does something the "racist" doesn't like. Moves in next door and plays "their" music all weekend. Drives erratically ignoring all the "rules" of proper driving. Takes a few minutes longer in the checkout line paying with welfare and/or WIC vouchers. Interacts with him and the english spoken is less than perfect to understand. The "part-time" racist is born. Does such an animal exist?

Where do you draw the line? Can you honestly say you're above being a part time racist? To me, your ignorance is that you think you're above racism because you champion the cause for laying the blame for the past. Racism lives just under the surface of your skin, waiting for the break. How thick is your skin?

Hey, I can only assume you meant relocate in the best way. Simple moral principles - not at work.

Spare me the "mocking" and the lame excuse BS tags already, only you have ever let it roll off your fingertips that it is that.

We (US) are most powerful and so highly educated. Yet here we are, most intolerant and so highly arrogant. All that power and education wielded in our infancy created what we recognize as American History.

There was "oversight"? Some people overlooked questionable behavior? Not by those running the show, they were the ones implementing policy, exactly as they wanted to.

You're right we don't need maturing, we should be doing the "right thing" for all people by now. How does that get done? We're educated and most powerful still.

You're good at calling people out on KOTW or similar type boards (I would assume you seek out injustice everywhere). You want to crusade. You want to lay the blame at someone (or country); point out the wrong and call for action or justice. But you have no answer, no solution. I don't read about you in the press. I don't see your cause covered by any "news" reporter on my tv set so I guess we're lucky to have you here.

This is such a burning topic for you. How can you do nothing except reply to me? You waste your time on someone as ignorant as me? I hardly seem worth all the ego stroking.

You attack words on a website as if that makes you noble. Just like the men who framed our constitution and freed our country from imperialist rule, noblemen.

Only they truly wanted to make a difference and they would back up the words, moral or not in their souls, with action.

As much as I am impressed with your cut and paste ( and I always am) I really have no use for the game. Your attention to detail, your conviction to an intellectual, written discourse on the topic is good compared to the crap you wrote to start this post, but our exchange my friend, is a dead horse. I do not care for the "you write then I write" pissing contest.

Reply, as you must. Your friend and compatriot.

In other words, you just realized that you got your ass kicked.

Guest Guest
A lot of time you must have. To spend it here so often is curious. However ...

Why do I need to point out what my posts refer to? You love that straw men crap, read better friend, really.

Read the entire discussion from your original post. This is all about you telling other people this.

I assume you think south western Americans are racists? Where do the racists spawn?

No one is a racist until someone "different" does something the "racist" doesn't like. Moves in next door and plays "their" music all weekend. Drives erratically ignoring all the "rules" of proper driving. Takes a few minutes longer in the checkout line paying with welfare and/or WIC vouchers. Interacts with him and the english spoken is less than perfect to understand. The "part-time" racist is born. Does such an animal exist?

Where do you draw the line? Can you honestly say you're above being a part time racist? To me, your ignorance is that you think you're above racism because you champion the cause for laying the blame for the past. Racism lives just under the surface of your skin, waiting for the break. How thick is your skin?

Hey, I can only assume you meant relocate in the best way. Simple moral principles - not at work.

Spare me the "mocking" and the lame excuse BS tags already, only you have ever let it roll off your fingertips that it is that.

We (US) are most powerful and so highly educated. Yet here we are, most intolerant and so highly arrogant. All that power and education wielded in our infancy created what we recognize as American History.

There was "oversight"? Some people overlooked questionable behavior? Not by those running the show, they were the ones implementing policy, exactly as they wanted to.

You're right we don't need maturing, we should be doing the "right thing" for all people by now. How does that get done? We're educated and most powerful still.

You're good at calling people out on KOTW or similar type boards (I would assume you seek out injustice everywhere). You want to crusade. You want to lay the blame at someone (or country); point out the wrong and call for action or justice. But you have no answer, no solution. I don't read about you in the press. I don't see your cause covered by any "news" reporter on my tv set so I guess we're lucky to have you here.

This is such a burning topic for you. How can you do nothing except reply to me? You waste your time on someone as ignorant as me? I hardly seem worth all the ego stroking.

You attack words on a website as if that makes you noble. Just like the men who framed our constitution and freed our country from imperialist rule, noblemen.

Only they truly wanted to make a difference and they would back up the words, moral or not in their souls, with action.

As much as I am impressed with your cut and paste ( and I always am) I really have no use for the game. Your attention to detail, your conviction to an intellectual, written discourse on the topic is good compared to the crap you wrote to start this post, but our exchange my friend, is a dead horse. I do not care for the "you write then I write" pissing contest.

Reply, as you must. Your friend and compatriot.

It's very obvious that the person who authored post 1 is not the person who has been carrying on the later dialogue. You mocked morality and got called on it. You're not improving your case by accusing someone else of having too much time on his or her hands.

Guest Guest

you retards really are stupid. kicking ass on a blog. I showed you, no I made my point, no I'm smarter- f**king loser idiots. get a life all ready. who gives ashit who the bigger loser is. your all super smart ass kicking losers. get a life really.

Guest Guest
you retards really are stupid. kicking ass on a blog. I showed you, no I made my point, no I'm smarter- f**king loser idiots. get a life all ready. who gives ashit who the bigger loser is. your all super smart ass kicking losers. get a life really.

Obviously a product of the Kearny School System... :blink: General Phil must be absolutely Horrified at what the town named for him, in the place that he called home before his death, has come to.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KHS Graduate
So being proud to be white is racist, but black power is a sign of advancement :):rolleyes: :rolleyes: give me a break you loser...

Having pride in something that's not an accomplishment is stupid, period. This includes skin color, race, or ancestry.

People take "pride" in things like that when they don't have actual accomplishments to take pride in.