Joe Wood

Guest judge

Guest judge

Everyone has to watch the april 7th meeting.... The mayor absolutely owns joe woods and undresses him for asking a ridiculous question! Joe wood didn't know what to do, run, cry, or hide hahah... the mccormicks and pinho can tell you what to ask joe, next they should write down your come backs for you haha.. but yeah ur ready to b a public official, ur an asset to this town! haha it was great to see you squirm, the truth came out, you are a know nothing puppet, hows college?

Guest not a judge
Everyone has to watch the april 7th meeting.... The mayor absolutely owns joe woods and undresses him for asking a ridiculous question! Joe wood didn't know what to do, run, cry, or hide hahah... the mccormicks and pinho can tell you what to ask joe, next they should write down your come backs for you haha.. but yeah ur ready to b a public official, ur an asset to this town! haha it was great to see you squirm, the truth came out, you are a know nothing puppet, hows college?

yep. The mayor (lower case mayor) absolutely owns joe woods and undresses him for asking a ridiculous question!

To those who have been tainted by the harrison's corruption, it may seem that Joe asked a stupid question. "Why Mayor did you vote to appoint yourself?" Isn't that a conflict of interest? Absolutely, but conflicts of interest exist everyday in Harrison. Every councilmember has a conflict of interest, if they don't vote the way the Mayor tells them to vote their job and/or a family members job is in jeopardy. Joe pointed out a blatant conflict of interest, Voting to reappoint oneself to the Redevelopment Board. The Mayor should have simply said, "You are correct. It was an oversight on my part and let's revote on that ordinance. Thank you Joe." Now, there is a potential that anything the Mayor votes on in the redevelopment agency will be challenged because of the tainted appointment. Yes Joe had a ridiculous question.

I'm interested in your thoughts on Pinho's questioning of the Mayor and the town attorneys. I think he's the only guy with the intelligence and balls to run this town too bad he moved to Kearny.

Guest Guest

And why do you not have anything positive to say???? Just remember who asks the questions when the time comes for the Mayor to say"yes I was involved". Sometimes one would think that people would stop following and try to lead. Thank you Mr. Wood for truly asking what McDonough would think no one will ever ask,I CAN DO WHAT I WANT, I AM THE MAYOR. The question my friend was the truth about most of the council and mayor, they vote for themselves all of the time. Go back several years when Mr. Doran votes constantly on the redevelopment area, where he knew that his Real estate agency would benefit, his ******** would benefit, his roomate would benefit, and so on and so on. HOW DO WE LET PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH THAT???? THANKS JOE WOOD

Guest Guest

Hey you gotta give him credit for asking that question, where are your balls? obviously hes got some.

if the mayor was stupid enough to vote for himself he could of at least apologize and thank the public for correcting him. for those of us that might have some interest in our town and care that these corrupt politicians think they can get away with it. keep asking questions, the mayor can't answer for himself, he is obviously not a very smart man, along with those councilmember that have no clue what they are voting on, they just do what they are told. Too bad

Guest Guest
yep. The mayor (lower case mayor) absolutely owns joe woods and undresses him for asking a ridiculous question!

To those who have been tainted by the harrison's corruption, it may seem that Joe asked a stupid question. "Why Mayor did you vote to appoint yourself?" Isn't that a conflict of interest? Absolutely, but conflicts of interest exist everyday in Harrison. Every councilmember has a conflict of interest, if they don't vote the way the Mayor tells them to vote their job and/or a family members job is in jeopardy. Joe pointed out a blatant conflict of interest, Voting to reappoint oneself to the Redevelopment Board. The Mayor should have simply said, "You are correct. It was an oversight on my part and let's revote on that ordinance. Thank you Joe." Now, there is a potential that anything the Mayor votes on in the redevelopment agency will be challenged because of the tainted appointment. Yes Joe had a ridiculous question.

I'm interested in your thoughts on Pinho's questioning of the Mayor and the town attorneys. I think he's the only guy with the intelligence and balls to run this town too bad he moved to Kearny.

The Mayor, by law, is a member of each and every town Board and/or Agency simply by being Mayor.

You people are rediculous, petty, ignorant, angry, wanttabe's. Joe clearly embarrased himself and did not appear to be literate, it's simply a fact, watch the video. You'll also see what actors the McComics are. John Pinho simply likes the spotlight.

The Mayor, by law, is a member of each and every town Board and/or Agency simply by being Mayor.

You people are rediculous, petty, ignorant, angry, wanttabe's. Joe clearly embarrased himself and did not appear to be literate, it's simply a fact, watch the video. You'll also see what actors the McComics are. John Pinho simply likes the spotlight.

If he is legally a member of every board, why does he choose to appoint himself on paper to the Redevelopment Agency and Planning board?

Guest redevelopment guru
If he is legally a member of every board, why does he choose to appoint himself on paper to the Redevelopment Agency and Planning board?

Because he isn't a member of every board, I propose we sneak in to the agenda a resolution that abolishes the Mayor and Councilman positions and put it in Appendix A and the councilman will all vote yes with the exception of the McCormicks and we will be rid of these conflict ridden "Yes Mayor" councilmembers. Nobody read the Appendix A of the Financial Agreement that further screwed us taxpayers. If not for John Pinho, the councilmembers would still not know that Pete Higgins had made the deal all by himself, no lawyers, no Mayor, just Pete and his buddy redevelopers. How much is Pete getting paid. He should pay us for keeping his job on the redevelopment board. It sure is coming in handy.

Guest Guest
Because he isn't a member of every board, I propose we sneak in to the agenda a resolution that abolishes the Mayor and Councilman positions and put it in Appendix A and the councilman will all vote yes with the exception of the McCormicks and we will be rid of these conflict ridden "Yes Mayor" councilmembers. Nobody read the Appendix A of the Financial Agreement that further screwed us taxpayers. If not for John Pinho, the councilmembers would still not know that Pete Higgins had made the deal all by himself, no lawyers, no Mayor, just Pete and his buddy redevelopers. How much is Pete getting paid. He should pay us for keeping his job on the redevelopment board. It sure is coming in handy.

But don't forget he is also the Harrison School Board Construction Consultant for a price of $60,000.000 plus. More tax payer money, I know that the taxpayers already pay for a very large Construction Department in Harrison. Pete knows how to work us over and the Mayor allows him.

Guest Guest

Yes, I viewed it last night and was sickned by this mayor and council, those councilmembers that have nothing to comment on whether on or off the budget, whether positive or negative is just horrible, what kind of people do we vote in that do not fight for the right of our town? we must be crazy and something has got to be done about it. This man we call mayor is a clown, look at him squirm, he can't even answer questions about his own community. I am glad that this is put on for us to view and judge just how ignorant the mayor and council are. i am now viewing these other meetings on this site, thanks for your assanine comment, are you for real

Guest Guest

Who is a wannabe? sounds like you are clearly a wannabe jackass. You are correct those councilmembers that ask questions are indee acting on behalf of Harrison, this is the way I see it. and the other gentleman asking questions I guess the one you call Pino is right on target asking what most taxpayers would like to know, where is this money going? what are we giving away? don't you agree with that or are you one of those councilmembers that asks nothing but votes yes on all?

Guest Guest
Yes, I viewed it last night and was sickned by this mayor and council, those councilmembers that have nothing to comment on whether on or off the budget, whether positive or negative is just horrible, what kind of people do we vote in that do not fight for the right of our town? we must be crazy and something has got to be done about it. This man we call mayor is a clown, look at him squirm, he can't even answer questions about his own community. I am glad that this is put on for us to view and judge just how ignorant the mayor and council are. i am now viewing these other meetings on this site, thanks for your assanine comment, are you for real

Thanks yes I agree with your perception of this mayor and council, we can only hope that next year we realy get people running for office that are more concerned for the residents of Harrison rather than what job they will be getting or what family member can they get a job for.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

No Joe Wood last night. What happened?

The Mayor was absent probably at a democratic fundraiser or a party hosted by the redevelopers. Or was he getting an award for all the good redevelopment work being done in town. LOL. Pete Higgins was also absent along with Attorney Murray. They must have all gone together to the same event.

Doran took control, sort of. He forgot to move over to the Mayor's chair. Wait that's right he agreed not to move over to the chair in exchange for the superintendent's job. Sorry. I had momentarily forgot he's part of the problem not a solution. Steve McCormick once again asked some interesting questions about why the Redevelopment Board passed a resolution barring the public from asking questions at their meetings and why the board doesn't hold meetings at town hall but above the DPW garage building which is not ADA accessible. Doran refused to answer a question posed by John Pinho regarding whether he agreed with the policy? Doran said it wasn't for him to say? No opinion. What a sell out afraid that if he expresses any opinion that he will lose his new Superintendent's job.

Let us see what the reporter who was sitting in the audience is going to publish in the paper? Too bad Joe Wood wasn't videotaping because it would show all how Jim Doran is just a sell out. This is who is going to change the Harrison school system. He is going to do what the Mayor and Pete Higgins tell him to do and nothing more. The state should insist on a professional to run the Abbott funding school system so our kids get a lot better education than they are currently being given from this patronage driven school system.

Next, the Mayor and Council will pass a resolution barring public questions at the town meeting. Dictatorshp at it's best. Shut up and keep paying your taxes while we payoff our beach houses and line our pockets. When the taxes triple (or worse) we will retire with our state pensions and you will stay behind with the high taxes and inability to sell your home.