WTF

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Obama has just released CIA tapes, classified as "Secret". Three former CIA directors have said their release poses a danger to the U.S. This act of stupidity earns him a WTF.

Homeland Security Director Napolitano has put out a memo warning all law-enforcement agencies that returning veterans may be "right-wing extremists", using as an example Timothy McVey. The McVey case was 15 years ago so the relevance is only in Napolitano's mind. She could have also cited John Wilkes Booth, after all he was a confederate soldier and that case was only back in 1865. Napolitano is bigining to sound like a left-wing extremist. This act of showing support for our troops earns her a WTF.

Guest Guest
Obama has just released CIA tapes, classified as "Secret". Three former CIA directors have said their release poses a danger to the U.S. This act of stupidity earns him a WTF.

Homeland Security Director Napolitano has put out a memo warning all law-enforcement agencies that returning veterans may be "right-wing extremists", using as an example Timothy McVey. The McVey case was 15 years ago so the relevance is only in Napolitano's mind. She could have also cited John Wilkes Booth, after all he was a confederate soldier and that case was only back in 1865. Napolitano is bigining to sound like a left-wing extremist. This act of showing support for our troops earns her a WTF.

How does the release pose a danger to the US?

Guest Guest
From post 1, the claim was: "Three former CIA directors have said their release poses a danger to the U.S."

How does their release post a danger?

Well, since I'm not privy to CIA secrets, I'll just assume what 3 former CIA directors say is accurate. Wouldn't you agree?

Guest Guest
Well, since I'm not privy to CIA secrets, I'll just assume what 3 former CIA directors say is accurate. Wouldn't you agree?

I wouldn't until I saw link on what the "purported" the CIA directors said.

However, ex-CIA director and current SecDef said

CAMP LEJEUNE, N.C., April 23 -- Defense Secretary Robert M. Gates indicated Thursday that he supported the release of sensitive memos on detainee interrogation methods last week because he viewed their ultimate disclosure as inevitable.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...ml?hpid=topnews

Guest Guest

Not even close to enough. In the first place, how about a site to the underlying claim? Which 3 former CIA directors? What did they say, specifically?

Guest Guest
Not even close to enough. In the first place, how about a site to the underlying claim? Which 3 former CIA directors? What did they say, specifically?

Same old garbage from the right wing. Fire a cheap shot then run off. Any time someone asks for real information, they're as empty as George Bush's head.