CROSSING GUARDS

Guest Guest

You are rite it is not a crossing-Guards duty to stay with a child that has not been picked up, but when they find a child that hasn't been picked up and return them to the school to find no one there should they walk away from this Child and say You are on Your own  little one because I am off Duty. And if something happens to that child You will all be ready to attack that crossing Guard for not staying .Most of the crossing Guards are there because  they care and will not leave a Child on their own.  As for the crossing Guard You people are talking about , that She is just angry because She did not get Her Daughter in the Gardens, well maybe She should be . Look at the crap that has gotten in their because of Who they know and who,s ass they kissed...... as far as the point of them probably being out to much , You should think again...You have one that averages 60 to 80 days out a year and is still a guard  ,, You also have one that has just been rehired for the 6 or 7 time  who quits over and over again as she plans to do again, and has been given Her 1st months rent and security deposit by the town after being thrown out of the Gardens for setting a dumpster on fire and also given vouchers for food, clothes  and appliance from the town.....Gee maybe everyone should do something  like that maybe they will get rewarded from the town as well. The landlord to the home She is in is going to need every penny of the security and then some  to clean the filth She leaves when She is thrown out of there .....Maybe They can hold the town responsible  for giving them a dirtbag for a tenant, they know how clean She isn't from when they threw Her out of the Gardens.......Can't wait to see this Mayor and Puppets all taken away in hand  cufs...The people that work in this town are nothing but a bunch of  ball-less people and are afraid to speak up so You Go crossing-Guards . I am glad someone  is not afraid to show support for some elseone other than the goons that are in office now. I give You a lot of credit....Good Luck

SPOKE LIKE SOMEONE ON THE PAYROLL ALREADY MAYBE EVEN A TOWN DOUBLE DRIPPER. WHAT'S THE MATTER SWEETIE MISSED OUT ON A PROMOTION? :lol:

Keep your sorry ass out of the gardens because your nothing but a coke head yourself. With your lowlife boyfriend. If you did move in you would fit right in with the low lifes down there that have kids,not married and live off welfare. You would have moved in had you been given an apt. But he turned your sorry ass down. One less trouble maker. Good Job.

FIRST OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS ARE NOT LOW LIFES .LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR MOTHER WORKS 2JOBS TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STOP HAVING KIDS IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THEM. YOU WERE EVICTED FROM PATTERSON STREET AND WERE LOOKING TO GET INTO THE HARRISONN GARDENS WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST HOMELESS DO YOU WANT TO OO THERE. YOU AND SHIT FAMILY WERE TRYING TO LIVE THERE NOW IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.ONE LESS TROULBLE  MOVING IN.

You do not know who You are talking about. You have the wrong person

Keep your sorry ass out of the gardens because your nothing but a coke head yourself. With your lowlife boyfriend. If you did move in you would fit right in with the low  lifes down there that have kids,not married and live off welfare. You would have moved in had you been given an apt. But he turned your sorry ass down. One less trouble maker. Good Job.

DON'T Do Coke , Ido not get Welfare , My Boyfriend is a hard working Man and is far from a low life....

SPOKE LIKE SOMEONE ON THE PAYROLL ALREADY MAYBE EVEN A TOWN DOUBLE DRIPPER. WHAT'S THE MATTER SWEETIE MISSED OUT ON A PROMOTION? :angry:

Sorry ,I do work for the town but I am not a double dipper IDIOT, not Dripper. I guess You can't stand the thought of someone caring about these kids and loving their Job...So You can go to hell....And I sure hope it isn't one of Your kids stranded one day and no one there willing to help.....You are one of these ASSH-LES that don't realize how important crossing Guards are......CLUELESS

Wait who is the low life?

I also don't think you should be talking about other peoples drug habits when you have your own.... by the way I live here in the gardens and there are no roaches in my apartment, I think the only thing you got right was the NOSEY people there are some here who have nothing else to do but watch what everybody else is doing.

hunny if ur not a low life, and ur not whatever i said, then why are you getting offended?? for one, I DONT DO DRUGS!!! please if i did drugs u think i would mind moving where other crackheads live... dont think so cuz then i would be able to get my shyt easier.. dont like drugs.. i dont even drink.. so get YOUR story straight.. yes ive EXPERIMENTED, who doesnt?.. but no do NOT do drugs... not me.. SORRY.. shyt if u knew me at all.. u'd know that i was crying to my best friend who was addicted to coke for them to stop... and cut them off bc they didnt.. so get ur facts straight and dont make an ass out of urself by assuming things..

FIRST OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS ARE NOT LOW LIFES .LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR MOTHER WORKS 2JOBS TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STOP HAVING KIDS IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THEM. YOU WERE EVICTED FROM PATTERSON STREET AND WERE LOOKING TO GET INTO THE HARRISONN GARDENS WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST HOMELESS DO YOU WANT TO OO THERE. YOU AND SHIT FAMILY WERE TRYING TO LIVE THERE NOW IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.ONE LESS TROULBLE  MOVING IN.

haha yeah most of them are low lifes.. no my mother doesnt work 2 jobs to support my family lol. I SUPPORT MY SON.. I NEVER LIVED ON PATERSON STREET.. U DUMB F*K.. I was never almost homeless.. AND I HAVE MY OWN APARTMENT!!! 1200 A MONTH THANK YOU, AND ME AND MY FIANCE AND AFFORD IT PERFECTLY FINE...

well if you did not want to be in the gardens, with the low lifes, then why did you even cry to the mayor, or was that mommy.

cry to the mayor.. ive never even seen mole face in person!!!!! and i wouldnt even bother.. bc like i said, DIDNT WANT TO MOVE THERE..

Keep your sorry ass out of the gardens because your nothing but a coke head yourself. With your lowlife boyfriend. If you did move in you would fit right in with the low  lifes down there that have kids,not married and live off welfare. You would have moved in had you been given an apt. But he turned your sorry ass down. One less trouble maker. Good Job.

HAHAHAHAHA IM A COKE HEAD??? ME A COKE HEAD??? ARE U KIDDING ME??? IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN COKE!!!! I CANT EVEN SNIFF THE SHYT UP MY NOSE TO CLEAR THE PASSAGES WHEN IM SICK, NEVER MIND A LINE OF COKE.. NEVER DONE IT BEFORE, AND NEVER WILL.. HAHAH AND AS FAR AS MY MAN, HE WORKS 2 JOBS, AND DOES TATTOOS ON THE SIDE. DONT SIT THERE AND CALL HIM A LOW LIFE.. U WANNA TALK SHYT.. GROW SOME BALLS AND TELL ME WHO U ARE SO WE CAN TALK FACE TO FACE... WE DONT LIVE ON WELFARE.. DONT NEED IT.. WE MAKE DAMN GOOD MONEY... IM NOT A TROUBLE MAKER.. U PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DONT REALLY KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING TO OR ABOUT.. REALLY GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

Guest harrison resident

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU DID TO LIVE ON PATTERSON STREET BEFORE YOU MOVED TO HARRISON AVE.YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE BEING A LOWLIFE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT GET AN APARTMENT.LETS NOT GO THERE.

HAHAHAHAHA  IM A COKE HEAD??? ME A COKE HEAD??? ARE U KIDDING ME??? IVE NEVER EVEN SEEN COKE!!!! I CANT EVEN SNIFF THE SHYT UP MY NOSE TO CLEAR THE PASSAGES WHEN IM SICK, NEVER MIND A LINE OF COKE.. NEVER DONE IT BEFORE, AND NEVER WILL.. HAHAH AND AS FAR AS MY MAN, HE WORKS 2 JOBS, AND DOES TATTOOS ON THE SIDE. DONT SIT THERE AND CALL HIM A LOW LIFE.. U WANNA TALK SHYT.. GROW SOME BALLS AND TELL ME WHO U ARE SO WE CAN TALK FACE TO FACE...  WE DONT LIVE ON WELFARE.. DONT NEED IT.. WE MAKE DAMN GOOD MONEY...

IM NOT A TROUBLE MAKER.. U PEOPLE OBVIOUSLY DONT REALLY KNOW WHO U ARE TALKING TO OR ABOUT.. REALLY GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!

Then identify yourself

Guest, Oct 17, 2006 7:37P.M

It is a shame that people have nothing better to do than sit there and talk shit about one another. What does it matter what cornor anyone is on they still get a paycheck every two weeks, and no the mayor name is not on their paychecks. The crossing guards that were moved have no right to complain because they still have a job, seeing that they have more time out than they do in. It was ok when one of the crossing guards was hit by a car on her corner and the mayor was good enough back then to pay all her bills. Don't get me wrong there are crossing guards that come to work that don't comply with the dress code, stand on the corner and talk on there cell phones, or we have those who's husbands should receive a paycheck because they do there shifts with them. So please do me a favor and get your facts straight before you get on this web sight and try to down grade anyone.

When You are hurt on the job any job they have to pay Your bills IDIOT...Especially when this Jackasses behind the wheel of a car do not know how to yield to pedestrians as You are supposed to or are to damn busy talking on a phone and not paying attention to what the hell they are doing behind a wheel of a car and can possible kill someone ...You are a real JAC KAS_

Guest party for the mayor
the mayor was good enough back then to pay all her bills.
EXCUSE ME! That should be the minimal if a town employee got hurt. I would expect that Any Mayor of Harrison would do that.

Really we should through a party for the mayor

And go. Ask them questions. When you go.

Guest, Oct 17, 2006 7:37P.M

It is a shame that people have nothing better to do than sit there and talk shit about one another. What does it matter what cornor anyone is on they still get a paycheck every two weeks, and no the mayor name is not on their paychecks. The crossing guards that were moved have no right to complain because they still have a job, seeing that they have more time out than they do in. It was ok when one of the crossing guards was hit by a car on her corner and the mayor was good enough back then to pay all her bills. Don't get me wrong there are crossing guards that come to work that don't comply with the dress code, stand on the corner and talk on there cell phones, or we have those who's husbands should receive a paycheck because they do there shifts with them. So please do me a favor and get your facts straight before you get on this web sight and try to down grade anyone.

When You are hurt on the job any job they have to pay Your bills IDIOT...Especially when this Jackasses behind the wheel of a car do not know how to yield to pedestrians as You are supposed to or are to damn busy talking on a phone and not paying attention to what the hell they are doing behind a wheel of a car and can possible kill someone ...You are a real JAC KAS_

did the crossing guard from 5th and william that got switche stop crying yet.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU DID TO LIVE ON PATTERSON STREET BEFORE YOU MOVED TO HARRISON AVE.YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT EVERYONE BEING A LOWLIFE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU COULD NOT GET AN APARTMENT.LETS NOT GO THERE.

Never lived on Paterson St., Or Harrison Ave.......

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest +++++++
the one who got kicked out of the gardens quit again, and the other one who was on william and 5th quit because millian did not get in.

Listen You ASSHO-- come to My face and say that and I will be more than happy to put My fist in Yours...I had to leave My job because of health reason that are alittle to complicated for a Twitt like You to understand so Kiss My Irish Ass. It just so happened I loved My job and miss it very much You freakin ScumBAG.....I would have loved it even more if I could have seen a scabbyass like You get a fender up Your Ass.....You know who I am come see Me ..I am not afraid to tell You to Your face ASSHOLE...and that name is even to good for You Twitt. Go crawl back into the hole You came out of.....I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE The X CROSSING_ GUARD FROM ***** *** AND ********

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Listen You ASSHO-- come to My face and say that and I will be more than happy to put My fist in Yours...I had to leave My job because of health reason that are  alittle to complicated  for a Twitt like You to understand so Kiss My Irish Ass. It just so happened I loved My job and miss it very much You freakin ScumBAG.....I would have loved it even more if I could have seen a scabbyass like You get a fender up Your Ass.....You know who I am come see Me ..I am not afraid to tell You to Your face  ASSHOLE...and that name is even to good for You Twitt. Go crawl back into the hole You came out of.....I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE  The X CROSSING_ GUARD FROM ***** *** AND ********

:D

Someone, pass the MIDOL! QUICK!!!

Guest Guest===
:angry:

Someone, pass the MIDOL!  QUICK!!!

I would be more than happy to give You My health issues so I can go back to My job.....I loved My job and miss the people I seen everyday ......Sorry i don't need Midol Do not PMS any more just sick and tired of people talking about nothing they know about.....But You probably know nothing about having a job You enjoy....You probably don't have a job....come to My face and say what You have to say......I am not afraid to say what I have to say to anyones face, and if I am wrong I will apoligize and if I am rite they just have to deal with it......

Listen You ASSHO-- come to My face and say that and I will be more than happy to put My fist in Yours...I had to leave My job because of health reason that are  alittle to complicated  for a Twitt like You to understand so Kiss My Irish Ass. It just so happened I loved My job and miss it very much You freakin ScumBAG.....I would have loved it even more if I could have seen a scabbyass like You get a fender up Your Ass.....You know who I am come see Me ..I am not afraid to tell You to Your face  ASSHOLE...and that name is even to good for You Twitt. Go crawl back into the hole You came out of.....I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE  The X CROSSING_ GUARD FROM ***** *** AND ********

Now, Now, Tis the season. No need to be so hostile.