CROSSING GUARDS

Guest Guest

HEARD SOME OF THE CROSSING GUARD HAVE BEEN SWITCH, I AM SURE IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT  DOING THERE JOB, OR MAYBE OUT TO MUCH.

It's quite political...since it's only a few...and they all have signs for Millan...coincidence?? I think not...

HEARD SOME OF THE CROSSING GUARD HAVE BEEN SWITCH, I AM SURE IT IS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT  DOING THERE JOB, OR MAYBE OUT TO MUCH.

No it is because of the signs they have on their house. Political as usual. They are moving a woman who has been on that corner for almost 10 years and has gone beyond job measures. Goes to show you haow these big shots throw their weight around. DOES SENIORITY count? or do we have to give the new hires their way for votes?

It's quite political...since it's only a few...and they all have signs for Millan...coincidence?? I think not...

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL, YOU DON'T LIKE IT QUITE, THERE IS PLENTY OF PEOPLE WAITING JOB. THE ONE CROSSING GUARD IS COMPLANING BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER DID NOT GET INTO THE GARDENS.

They were switch not fired, so they are still on the payroll.makes no difference what corner they are on.

It matters to kids and parents who are used to having certain people on certain corners. The kids and the parents have come to trust these people and then they are gone without notice???? The crossing guards are there to help the children. More than once crossing guards (or at least those who care) would stay later with a child who hasn't been picked up or helped a parent or babysitter find a child. So it DOES make a difference....

It matters to kids and parents who are used to having certain people on certain corners. The kids and the parents have come to trust these people and then they are gone without notice???? The crossing guards are there to help the children. More than once crossing guards (or at least those who care) would stay later with a child who hasn't been picked up or helped a parent or babysitter find a child. So it DOES make a difference....

A crossing guard is a crossing guard. It does not matter what corner they are on. They should have them rotating so that there is no coffee clutches on the corner.

As for the kids they don't care who is on the corner, just as long as there is one there.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL, YOU DON'T LIKE IT QUITE, THERE IS PLENTY OF PEOPLE WAITING JOB.  THE ONE CROSSING GUARD IS COMPLANING BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER DID NOT GET INTO THE GARDENS.

Sounds like a 3rd grade drop out! Get real facts before you get on line! Why didn't these ladies get moved before school started? Why are they doing it now close to election time? DON'T TELL ME IT IS NOT POLITICAL. Goes to show how with it you are.

So its ok for the crossing guards that are not up to your standards to cross OTHER peoples kids but NOT yours right? They ALL should have the dedication and foresight to spot issues with the kids that they are being paid to cross. I don't care how much they are getting paid, they took the job, so all of them should be pulling their weight, if not they should be reported and FIRED. No children in harrison should "get stuck" with the below standard ANYTHING.

Oh and it certainly is not a crossing guards responsibility to to stay late with a child that has not been picked up on time. That is a lawsuit waiting to happen. They should be in the school or at the police station.

No it is because of the signs they have on their house. Political as usual. They are moving a woman who has been on that corner for almost 10 years and has gone beyond job measures.  Goes to show you haow these big shots throw their weight around. DOES SENIORITY count? or do we have to give the new hires their way for votes?

WOULD THAT BE JERSEY & s.FER CORNER? THERE HAS BEEN A NICE HELPFUL OLDER MIDDLE-AGE WOMAN THERE FOR ABOUT 10 YRS.

Guest, Oct 17, 2006 7:37P.M

It is a shame that people have nothing better to do than sit there and talk shit about one another. What does it matter what cornor anyone is on they still get a paycheck every two weeks, and no the mayor name is not on their paychecks. The crossing guards that were moved have no right to complain because they still have a job, seeing that they have more time out than they do in. It was ok when one of the crossing guards was hit by a car on her corner and the mayor was good enough back then to pay all her bills. Don't get me wrong there are crossing guards that come to work that don't comply with the dress code, stand on the corner and talk on there cell phones, or we have those who's husbands should receive a paycheck because they do there shifts with them. So please do me a favor and get your facts straight before you get on this web sight and try to down grade anyone.

Guest, Oct 17, 2006 7:37P.M

It is a shame that people have nothing better to do than sit there and talk shit about one another. What does it matter what cornor anyone is on they still get a paycheck every two weeks, and no the mayor name is not on their paychecks. The crossing guards that were moved have no right to complain because they still have a job, seeing that they have more time out than they do in. It was ok when one of the crossing guards was hit by a car on her corner and the mayor was good enough back then to pay all her bills. Don't get me wrong there are crossing guards that come to work that don't comply with the dress code, stand on the corner and talk on there cell phones, or we have those who's husbands should receive a paycheck because they do there shifts with them. So please do me a favor and get your facts straight before you get on this web sight and try to down grade anyone.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICAL, YOU DON'T LIKE IT QUITE, THERE IS PLENTY OF PEOPLE WAITING JOB.  THE ONE CROSSING GUARD IS COMPLANING BECAUSE HER DAUGHTER DID NOT GET INTO THE GARDENS.

haha, for your information.. i am that crossing guards daughter that didnt get into the gardens.. hunn.. i DIDNT WANT TO MOVE THERE.. bc then i have YOU LOW LIFES.. watching my door seeing whos going in and out my house.. and putting ur ears to the wall to hear what we are talking about.. SORRY.. no i dont want to live with a whole bunch of crackheads and nosey ass people!!! who wants to live in a roach infested dirt bag hell whole... i sure as hell dont.. u think i want MY SON playing with ur scumbag kids...

So its ok for the crossing guards that are not up to your standards to cross OTHER peoples kids but NOT yours right? They ALL should have the dedication and foresight to spot issues with the kids that they are being paid to cross. I don't care how much they are getting paid, they took the job, so all of them should be pulling their weight, if not they should be reported and FIRED. No children in harrison should "get stuck" with the below standard ANYTHING.

Oh and it certainly is not a crossing guards responsibility to to stay late with a child that has not been picked up on time. That is a lawsuit waiting to happen. They should be in the school or at the police station.

You are rite it is not a crossing-Guards duty to stay with a child that has not been picked up, but when they find a child that hasn't been picked up and return them to the school to find no one there should they walk away from this Child and say You are on Your own little one because I am off Duty. And if something happens to that child You will all be ready to attack that crossing Guard for not staying .Most of the crossing Guards are there because they care and will not leave a Child on their own. As for the crossing Guard You people are talking about , that She is just angry because She did not get Her Daughter in the Gardens, well maybe She should be . Look at the crap that has gotten in their because of Who they know and who,s ass they kissed...... as far as the point of them probably being out to much , You should think again...You have one that averages 60 to 80 days out a year and is still a guard ,, You also have one that has just been rehired for the 6 or 7 time who quits over and over again as she plans to do again, and has been given Her 1st months rent and security deposit by the town after being thrown out of the Gardens for setting a dumpster on fire and also given vouchers for food, clothes and appliance from the town.....Gee maybe everyone should do something like that maybe they will get rewarded from the town as well. The landlord to the home She is in is going to need every penny of the security and then some to clean the filth She leaves when She is thrown out of there .....Maybe They can hold the town responsible for giving them a dirtbag for a tenant, they know how clean She isn't from when they threw Her out of the Gardens.......Can't wait to see this Mayor and Puppets all taken away in hand cufs...The people that work in this town are nothing but a bunch of ball-less people and are afraid to speak up so You Go crossing-Guards . I am glad someone is not afraid to show support for some elseone other than the goons that are in office now. I give You a lot of credit....Good Luck

haha, for your information.. i am that crossing guards daughter that didnt get into the gardens.. hunn.. i DIDNT WANT TO MOVE THERE.. bc then i have YOU LOW LIFES.. watching my door seeing whos going in and out my house.. and putting ur ears to the wall to hear what we are talking about.. SORRY.. no i dont want to live with a whole bunch of crackheads and nosey ass people!!!  who wants to live in a roach infested dirt bag hell whole... i sure as hell dont.. u think i want MY SON  playing with ur scumbag kids...

Wait who is the low life?

I also don't think you should be talking about other peoples drug habits when you have your own.... by the way I live here in the gardens and there are no roaches in my apartment, I think the only thing you got right was the NOSEY people there are some here who have nothing else to do but watch what everybody else is doing.

face masks should be required to be worn while on duty and off duty for most of them

They are out there everyday right? They have a job don't they? what can you say for yourself? Do you work? Posting at 8:39 am I don't think so!! The Observer comes out Wednesday get looking.

No it is because of the signs they have on their house. Political as usual. They are moving a woman who has been on that corner for almost 10 years and has gone beyond job measures.  Goes to show you haow these big shots throw their weight around. DOES SENIORITY count? or do we have to give the new hires their way for votes?

:ph34r: The only thing that counts is, who you know or who you blow!!!

haha, for your information.. i am that crossing guards daughter that didnt get into the gardens.. hunn.. i DIDNT WANT TO MOVE THERE.. bc then i have YOU LOW LIFES.. watching my door seeing whos going in and out my house.. and putting ur ears to the wall to hear what we are talking about.. SORRY.. no i dont want to live with a whole bunch of crackheads and nosey ass people!!!  who wants to live in a roach infested dirt bag hell whole... i sure as hell dont.. u think i want MY SON  playing with ur scumbag kids...

well if you did not want to be in the gardens, with the low lifes, then why did you even cry to the mayor, or was that mommy.

Guest harrison resident

FIRST OF ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN THE HARRISON GARDENS ARE NOT LOW LIFES .LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR MOTHER WORKS 2JOBS TO SUPPORT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY STOP HAVING KIDS IF YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THEM. YOU WERE EVICTED FROM PATTERSON STREET AND WERE LOOKING TO GET INTO THE HARRISONN GARDENS WHEN YOU WERE ALMOST HOMELESS DO YOU WANT TO OO THERE. YOU AND SHIT FAMILY WERE TRYING TO LIVE THERE NOW IT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.ONE LESS TROULBLE MOVING IN.