A Rock Star no longer.

Guest 2smart4u.

Guest 2smart4u.

They're rioting in Europe ahead of Obama's G-20 summit. The theme is the same as it is here, too much spending by Obama. Tea parties all over the U.S.,

rioting in Europe, all saying the same thing; you can't spend yourself out of a recession.

There's a spending frenzy in Washington, Obama and his merry band of fools in Congress, led by Pelosi and Reid, are drunk with power. Every day there's billions and billions being spent, the word "bailout" has become a joke.

Turn on Fox News to see the rioting, you won't see it on the Loony MSNBC, CNN, or the far left network news.

Guest Guest
They're rioting in Europe ahead of Obama's G-20 summit. The theme is the same as it is here, too much spending by Obama. Tea parties all over the U.S.,

rioting in Europe, all saying the same thing; you can't spend yourself out of a recession.

There's a spending frenzy in Washington, Obama and his merry band of fools in Congress, led by Pelosi and Reid, are drunk with power. Every day there's billions and billions being spent, the word "bailout" has become a joke.

Turn on Fox News to see the rioting, you won't see it on the Loony MSNBC, CNN, or the far left network news.

Just ain't no end to your crop of sour grapes, is there?

If you'd pull your head out your butt you'd realize the world is just having difficulty dealing with a US leader who acts like he made it beyond 5th grade.

Guest RepublicansStill in Denial

They're rioting in Europe because of the recession and what most citizens there think is a nonresponsive European Union. Most of the European Union countries, led by Germany, are refusing to enact any significant fiscal stimulus spending. They fear inflation more than unemployment. The US Federal Reserve and President Obama have taken the opposite stand: they fear recession more than inflation. Obama arrives in Europe today. When he was in Europe last time he was labeled a rock star. My prediction: When he leaves Europe this time, he will by raised to the level of saviour by most EU citizens. At that point, you'll resume your whine that 500,000 people in Berlin to hear Obama doesn't mean anything.

Guest 2smart4u
They're rioting in Europe because of the recession and what most citizens there think is a nonresponsive European Union. Most of the European Union countries, led by Germany, are refusing to enact any significant fiscal stimulus spending. They fear inflation more than unemployment. The US Federal Reserve and President Obama have taken the opposite stand: they fear recession more than inflation. Obama arrives in Europe today. When he was in Europe last time he was labeled a rock star. My prediction: When he leaves Europe this time, he will by raised to the level of saviour by most EU citizens. At that point, you'll resume your whine that 500,000 people in Berlin to hear Obama doesn't mean anything.

Your prediction is a joke, I wish I could bet you $50. he's booed out of Europe.

Your prediction is a joke, I wish I could bet you $50. he's booed out of Europe.

Your state of denial is impressive.

And, by the way, last time I checked they were protesting, not rioting, in Europe. Your hypocrisy is astounding. You call your protest a "tea party" but if it comes from the left it's a riot??

Guest Guest
Your state of denial is impressive.

And, by the way, last time I checked they were protesting, not rioting, in Europe. Your hypocrisy is astounding. You call your protest a "tea party" but if it comes from the left it's a riot??

You must have missed the bank that was destroyed during the "protest". Denial, indeed.

You must have missed the bank that was destroyed during the "protest". Denial, indeed.

No I didn't; you're exaggerating:

Two windows in the Royal Bank of Scotland building were smashed, and masked youths made off with computers that the crowd ripped apart. Onlookers were infuriated by the sight of police officers drawing blood as they swung their truncheons while guarding the bank, whose bailout by the government as it teetered near bankruptcy made it Britain’s most prominent symbol of the economic downturn.

The protests were overwhelmingly peaceful:

Whatever the lasting economic impact of the recently struck deal among world leaders at the Group of 20 summit in London, the fact that the world’s news media and a diverse array of anti-globalization protesters converged in England this week did stimulate the Web — which was suddenly alive with thousands of new images of outlandishly dressed demonstrators, many of whom would not have seemed out of place at a rave. Parsing what, exactly, these outfits and props were meant to achieve, besides drawing the attention of people with cameras, was not always easy.

Guest Guest

The majority of destroyed banks in recent history were destroyed due to the incompetence and blind-eye of the administration of that pissant cattle-less cowboy from TexASS and its encouragement of unadulterated greed allowed to exist with no oversight.

Guest Guest

im a die hard conservative, and even i know the rioting in europe has less to do with actual issues and more to do with a bunch of people meeting up from the internet to get on tv, a chance to riot. issues had nothing to do with it.

Guest 2smart4u
The majority of destroyed banks in recent history were destroyed due to the incompetence and blind-eye of the administration of that pissant cattle-less cowboy from TexASS and its encouragement of unadulterated greed allowed to exist with no oversight.

Drinking Kool-Aid for breakfast, not a good thing.

Guest Guest
Drinking Kool-Aid for breakfast, not a good thing.

Once again in lieu of anything constructive and/or intelligent to add YOU resort to the ASININE Kool-Aid remarks of an ASS!

Keeping your head up your butt causes brain damage due to a lack of oxygen, YOU are a perfect example along with your alter-ego PatRat.

Guest Guest
Once again in lieu of anything constructive and/or intelligent to add YOU resort to the ASININE Kool-Aid remarks of an ASS!

Keeping your head up your butt causes brain damage due to a lack of oxygen, YOU are a perfect example along with your alter-ego PatRat.

Well as I see it, a constructive or intelligent remark would only be appropriate in response to a constructive or intelligent statement. Since your statement was nonsensical, "Kool-Aid" was right on the mark.

Guest Guest

Once again giving a pass to Frank and Dodd. Members of the Banking committees for a long time, but not the least bit culpable.

Guest Guest
Well as I see it, a constructive or intelligent remark would only be appropriate in response to a constructive or intelligent statement. Since your statement was nonsensical, "Kool-Aid" was right on the mark.

Better check, seems you reminder for your eye exam's been lost in the mail

Guest Guest

So you don't think that greed in the financial sector, which was unrestrained by the Bush administration (since Bush was all about deregulation), helped cause the problem we're in?

Not that you'll ever answer a straight question, but that is the statement you're referring to.

Guest Guest
Once again giving a pass to Frank and Dodd. Members of the Banking committees for a long time, but not the least bit culpable.

OK so they're culpable too, and so was Clinton, but the disaster happened on Bush's watch at a time when Democrats couldn't do anything without support from Republicans, and it was a direct result of deregulating everything and letting greed and speculation run rampant. Most Americans are less interested in arguing over who gets the blame than they are in getting out of this mess.

Guest Guest
OK so they're culpable too, and so was Clinton, but the disaster happened on Bush's watch at a time when Democrats couldn't do anything without support from Republicans, and it was a direct result of deregulating everything and letting greed and speculation run rampant. Most Americans are less interested in arguing over who gets the blame than they are in getting out of this mess.

And in avoiding these problems in the future. The Reaganites and the neocons took us down the road to disaster. The fact that some Democrats went along doesn't excuse the Republicans, who all went along.

Guest 2smart4u

Obama went to Europe looking for money and troops and got neither. He gave a pathetic speech apologizing for our past "behavior" and asked for forgiveness. Now today Obama announced cuts in the defense budget to pay for his giveaway social programs.

North Korea, Iraq, Pakistan, Afganistan and Iran are all places where major conflicts can occur and he's halting production of the F-22 Raptor and may be taking the missle defense shield off the table.

But hey, there's priorities and free health care for illegal aliens is more important than air superiority.

Guest *Autonomous*
Obama went to Europe looking for money and troops and got neither. He gave a pathetic speech apologizing for our past "behavior" and asked for forgiveness. Now today Obama announced cuts in the defense budget to pay for his giveaway social programs.

North Korea, Iraq, Pakistan, Afganistan and Iran are all places where major conflicts can occur and he's halting production of the F-22 Raptor and may be taking the missle defense shield off the table.

But hey, there's priorities and free health care for illegal aliens is more important than air superiority.

Of course 2Dim doesn't mention that the production is being stopped in 2011 after the currently ordered planes are built. I wonder why that is? :ph34r:

North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. Which of these do you think approach our current level of air superiority, 2dim?

The missile shield doesn't work unless the weather is clear even in ideal-situation tests. It's a waste.

He didn't go there seeking money. That'd be stupid-Europe is in even worse shape than we are.

Please, keep hammering the illegal aliens. Nothing is helping the Democrats more. The Latino vote has shifted from overwhelmingly Republican to overwhelmingly Democrat. Sorry, buddy-the racists already vote Republican (look up the Southern Strategy) so you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

Your post demonstrates the core problem you guys face. While a Democrat is willing to feed one guy who doesn't need it to feed 9 who do, the Republicans are willing to starve the 9 to make sure to 'get' the one. That doesn't work to well when suddenly the people working at Wal-Mart can't put food on the table. Oh, sorry-you're a Bushite-I meant to say can't put food on their families.

Guest guest

do you have a brain?

Guest Patriot
Of course 2Dim doesn't mention that the production is being stopped in 2011 after the currently ordered planes are built. I wonder why that is? :o

North Korea, Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iran. Which of these do you think approach our current level of air superiority, 2dim?

The missile shield doesn't work unless the weather is clear even in ideal-situation tests. It's a waste.

He didn't go there seeking money. That'd be stupid-Europe is in even worse shape than we are.

Please, keep hammering the illegal aliens. Nothing is helping the Democrats more. The Latino vote has shifted from overwhelmingly Republican to overwhelmingly Democrat. Sorry, buddy-the racists already vote Republican (look up the Southern Strategy) so you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

Your post demonstrates the core problem you guys face. While a Democrat is willing to feed one guy who doesn't need it to feed 9 who do, the Republicans are willing to starve the 9 to make sure to 'get' the one. That doesn't work to well when suddenly the people working at Wal-Mart can't put food on the table. Oh, sorry-you're a Bushite-I meant to say can't put food on their families.

Now the motor pool grunt is an expert on our air superiority needs. Give me a break, stick to what you know best, changing oil. And BTW, our AF Generals have said we need 350 F-22's. Obama's capping them at 192.

The Republicans don't have to be concerned with shooting themselves in the foot, Obama, Reid (Mumbo), Pelosi (Dumbo), Barney the clown, Dodd (the thief)

and the rest of the tax-cheating administration have already riddled their own feet with bullets. Obama is heading to be the worst democratic president since Carter, no small feat. But as long as he keeps bowing to Saudi Princes, apologizing for the U.S. and sucking up to the Russians, Chinese, Germans, French, et al, Carter's headed for second place and the U.S. is headed for bankruptcy.

Guest *Autonomous*
Now the motor pool grunt is an expert on our air superiority needs. Give me a break, stick to what you know best, changing oil. And BTW, our AF Generals have said we need 350 F-22's. Obama's capping them at 192.

The Republicans don't have to be concerned with shooting themselves in the foot, Obama, Reid (Mumbo), Pelosi (Dumbo), Barney the clown, Dodd (the thief)

and the rest of the tax-cheating administration have already riddled their own feet with bullets. Obama is heading to be the worst democratic president since Carter, no small feat. But as long as he keeps bowing to Saudi Princes, apologizing for the U.S. and sucking up to the Russians, Chinese, Germans, French, et al, Carter's headed for second place and the U.S. is headed for bankruptcy.

OF COURSE they want 350. But what exaactly do we need them for? The only power likely to rival us is China. They have a total of 500 modern aircraft all of which are outclassed by the F-15-which is going nowhere yet, btw. We have nearly 2,500. Maybe they can settle with 'only' being five times as powerful as anyone else rather ten.

Btw-the F-35 wasn't cancelled either.

Keep with the doom and gloom in the face of obvious improvement. Also-f**k you for insulting our motor pool troops. I'm sure the guys risking their lives in Iraq appreciate patriots like you.

(I wasn't a motor pool anything, for those who actually care about the truth)

Guest Guest

And what is it about a pissant REMF like you that warrants any credence being given?