BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime yet ....

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
?Como esta usted? :lol:

You're going to have a hard time adjusting to America's future, pilgrim, and this aside from any language progressions. Probably the only salvation is your life span which, if you are middle aged, will serve to limit your "Future Shock" of a changing America and the world community.

The majestic march of sufficient time and baby-making will bring precisely what I say: Espaniol as America's primary language and Jews in Israel a minority group. I know this angers you, pilgrim, but what can you do? :o:o:o

(the Zionistics have mobilized ethnic cleansing and a vile apartheid as a response to the inevitable population projections, and this with a STUPENDOUS public relations campaign upon a blind, sloganed and $$$ hooked US taxpayer. May YOU can emulate this policy in the USA, pilgrim! B) )

People have been speaking spanish for a long long time, and they have been speaking english for a long time...infact spain and england are right next to each other, and guess what, english is still #1. The reason why we speak English is because it is the World Language, people learn english because they want to advance their careers and education. When that stops then maybe your spanish will have a shot, although i doubt it, your living in a fantasy world...So you can keep speaking spanish all you want, and keep having kids like jackrabbits....

.Because my kids are going to need someone to clean their bathroom and cut the grass on their lawn too...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People have been speaking spanish for a long long time, and they have been speaking english for a long time...infact spain and england are right next to each other, and guess what, english is still #1. The reason why we speak English is because it is the World Language, people learn english because they want to advance their careers and education. When that stops then maybe your spanish will have a shot, although i doubt it, your living in a fantasy world...So you can keep speaking spanish all you want, and keep having kids like jackrabbits....

.Because my kids are going to need someone to clean their bathroom and cut the grass on their lawn too...

With your racist and otherwise self-centered view of things, you'll be lucky to see your kids stay out of prison, muchacho! :lol:

Guest Guest
With your racist and otherwise self-centered view of things, you'll be lucky to see your kids stay out of prison, muchacho! :lol:

HA , you feel right into that one!!!!...I purposely posted that because , your posts have been nothing but RACIST. Against JEWS and WHITE people...But thats ok right? Nobody on this message board said anything, and just let you rant and rave in your racist statements...I knew if i said anything even close, you would play the race card and cry..typical feel sorry for me attitude, person who thinks everything is owed to them.

So you can be racist all you want, and thats ok, but the minute a WHITE person says anything back to you, they are automatically racists? But its ok for you to hate the jews and white people? give me a break...your a real loser. I must have pushed a button with the cutting the grass and cleaning the bathroom line...truth hurts doesn't it. And sorry, the only way my kids will be in jail is if they are standing guard over your kids, because all you people do is drain the system...go to school for free, use our services for free, then go to the jail, and live for free, and all the while contributing nothing to society, but clean dishes and freshly cut lawns..Oh yeah..I forgot , you guys gave us swine flu too...woohoo...you should be proud.

Now look at that last paragraph, thats basically how all your anti jew anti white posts sound. But you don't hear anyone (white or jewish) on this site crying about racism, because we have whats called self esteem, and our lives are built and bread on this great country, so unlike you we don't care what the F**K others think of us. Because we are true americans, and we will never fall...Keep up your dream, cause thats all it is...We let you feel like you have a say on whats going on, but in reality, you don't...your just a side thought in our society. If push came to shove, we would stomp you right out, if need be..

Guest 2smart4u

You're going to have a hard time adjusting to America's future, pilgrim, and this aside from any language progressions. Probably the only salvation is your life span which, if you are middle aged, will serve to limit your "Future Shock" of a changing America and the world community.

The majestic march of sufficient time and baby-making will bring precisely what I say: Espaniol as America's primary language and Jews in Israel a minority group. I know this angers you, pilgrim, but what can you do? :o:o:o

(the Zionistics have mobilized ethnic cleansing and a vile apartheid as a response to the inevitable population projections, and this with a STUPENDOUS public relations campaign upon a blind, sloganed and $$$ hooked US taxpayer. May YOU can emulate this policy in the USA, pilgrim! B) )

I hope your mom is keeping sharp objects away from you.

HA , you feel right into that one!!!!...I purposely posted that because , your posts have been nothing but RACIST. Against JEWS and WHITE people...But thats ok right? Nobody on this message board said anything, and just let you rant and rave in your racist statements...I knew if i said anything even close, you would play the race card and cry..typical feel sorry for me attitude, person who thinks everything is owed to them.

So you can be racist all you want, and thats ok, but the minute a WHITE person says anything back to you, they are automatically racists? But its ok for you to hate the jews and white people? give me a break...your a real loser. I must have pushed a button with the cutting the grass and cleaning the bathroom line...truth hurts doesn't it. And sorry, the only way my kids will be in jail is if they are standing guard over your kids, because all you people do is drain the system...go to school for free, use our services for free, then go to the jail, and live for free, and all the while contributing nothing to society, but clean dishes and freshly cut lawns..Oh yeah..I forgot , you guys gave us swine flu too...woohoo...you should be proud.

Now look at that last paragraph, thats basically how all your anti jew anti white posts sound. But you don't hear anyone (white or jewish) on this site crying about racism, because we have whats called self esteem, and our lives are built and bread on this great country, so unlike you we don't care what the F**K others think of us. Because we are true americans, and we will never fall...Keep up your dream, cause thats all it is...We let you feel like you have a say on whats going on, but in reality, you don't...your just a side thought in our society. If push came to shove, we would stomp you right out, if need be..

Refer to the sputum quoted above....racism and ugly American bigotry....alive and hissing. I rest my case. :lol:

Guest 2smart4u

The majestic march of sufficient time and baby-making will bring precisely what I say: Espaniol as America's primary language and Jews in Israel a minority group. I know this angers you, pilgrim, but what can you do? :lol::lol::lol:

(the Zionistics have mobilized ethnic cleansing and a vile apartheid as a response to the inevitable population projections, and this with a STUPENDOUS public relations campaign upon a blind, sloganed and $$$ hooked US taxpayer. May YOU can emulate this policy in the USA, pilgrim! :lol: )

You're one load your daddy should have shot in the toilet.

Guest Guest
TOOBY!!

How's the supreme court review of the Obama as a non-American going?!?!?! Such a PATRIOT you are!! :lol:

After your anti white, anti jew rants, nobody is going to listen to your points anymore. Even if you had a point going against his posts, your racist rant now has you looking like a fool. Then you got all upset when it was done back to you.

This is why racism is still around. White people put up with "you people" making fun, and saying whatever you want, but the minute we do it back to you, you cry like little babies, you are a race of crybabies and excuse makers. Real people let things roll off their backs and do not let things bother you. You ranted and raved about whites and jews and how they are going to fall, and then the guy says something about your kids cutting his lawn, and you have the balls to call him a racist!!!..

I'm sitting here laughing. This message board is a joke..Nobody has a spine anymore. All the white people sit here and let this guy rant and rave and clearly spread racist hate , and nobody says a word about it. Yet, if someone said anything about black people or hispanic people, everyone would jump on the anti hate bandwagon. You are all a bunch of weak minded people. How can me and the other poster be the only people who thinks "manscapes" posts are in appropriate and insulting? and thats fine, but then when he cries racism, nobody is gonna call him on it? give me a break..

After your anti white, anti jew rants, nobody is going to listen to your points anymore. Even if you had a point going against his posts, your racist rant now has you looking like a fool. Then you got all upset when it was done back to you.

This is why racism is still around. White people put up with "you people" making fun, and saying whatever you want, but the minute we do it back to you, you cry like little babies, you are a race of crybabies and excuse makers. Real people let things roll off their backs and do not let things bother you. You ranted and raved about whites and jews and how they are going to fall, and then the guy says something about your kids cutting his lawn, and you have the balls to call him a racist!!!..

I'm sitting here laughing. This message board is a joke..Nobody has a spine anymore. All the white people sit here and let this guy rant and rave and clearly spread racist hate , and nobody says a word about it. Yet, if someone said anything about black people or hispanic people, everyone would jump on the anti hate bandwagon. You are all a bunch of weak minded people. How can me and the other poster be the only people who thinks "manscapes" posts are in appropriate and insulting? and thats fine, but then when he cries racism, nobody is gonna call him on it? give me a break..

Yooo Hooo? Are you medically treated for anger issues? :o

:lol::lol::lol: ?estúpido? ¿Dónde está el cuarto de baño? :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest

As someone else said, your daddy should have flushed you.

Guest Guest

I think I saw your dad standing in front of home depot begging for work the other day. If your a female, you only have one option that most of your people follow.

1) this is the most likely one....you probably had your first child at the age of 16, and now you have 4 and are 45lbs over weight....you rely on a man to pay your rent and living expenses because your useless to society and are only good as a piece of ass. Probably praying to get a white man to marry you, but he won't because you have 4 kids, have a mustache, and are 45lbs over weight..

If your a man, your most likely 5'2 , or 5'3..(not really a true mans height, but hey only white men grow to real heights, its just genetics)....

you have several life options to strive for..

1) you probably live in a rented apartment..(if your in kearny) its probably in the basement or attic of a multifamily house. Your living room definately has a mattress in it...(just so you know , normal families dont have beds in their living room, but since you have 8 people living in a one bedroom apartment, ill let that slide)

I'm gonna bet, although this post was to show how ignorant someone (I) can be, there is probably a 80% chance the above sentence is true..

2) Your job title changes depending on whoever will hire you to work that day...Im sure you claim you are a painter, carpenter, brick layer ect....but really you just get hired by a real contractor to carry all the garbage off the worksite. You basically are a mule for the white man that you hate soo much..

3) You obviously feel everyone should be speaking spanish, probably because you sound like a moron when you try to speak english. This causes you to confine yourself to hudson county and newark. Because if you went anywhere else in the country, you would be made fun of and you would stand there looking like an idiot.

4) your family vacation memories are of you and the 8 people living in your apartment going to one of NJ's small lakes that your people seem to think is now the jersey shore. Its great, because at least you get your monthly shower in the freshwater, because your apartments shower is used to hang your clothes up to dry after you washed them in the sink.

5) here is another statement that is probably 85% chance of being true..

Your vehicle is a 1990 toyota, its registered in NORTH CAROLINA, and your drivers license is from NORTH CAROLINA. Sound familiar? it should because its true...Plus the fact that you definately do not have valid car insurance for your piece of crap car, thats illegally registered.

Im sure i can think of more things...and yes, they were harsh, but you opened this can of worms, so If you can be racist to white people , im gonna do it right back. The worst part about this is i'm probably totally right about you living in a attic or basement apartment and you definately have a north carolina's drivers license and a car with NC license plates...Like I said, you are a predicitable, easy, to read person.

A real hispanic man or woman who is successful wouldn't hate the white man or jews just because they are a failure in life. Why? Because they probably aren't failures...They didn't blame the white man or the jew for their problems and they went out , and advanced themselves to be successful.

I think I saw your dad standing in front of home depot begging for work the other day. If your a female, you only have one option that most of your people follow.

1) this is the most likely one....you probably had your first child at the age of 16, and now you have 4 and are 45lbs over weight....you rely on a man to pay your rent and living expenses because your useless to society and are only good as a piece of ass. Probably praying to get a white man to marry you, but he won't because you have 4 kids, have a mustache, and are 45lbs over weight..

If your a man, your most likely 5'2 , or 5'3..(not really a true mans height, but hey only white men grow to real heights, its just genetics)....

you have several life options to strive for..

1) you probably live in a rented apartment..(if your in kearny) its probably in the basement or attic of a multifamily house. Your living room definately has a mattress in it...(just so you know , normal families dont have beds in their living room, but since you have 8 people living in a one bedroom apartment, ill let that slide)

I'm gonna bet, although this post was to show how ignorant someone (I) can be, there is probably a 80% chance the above sentence is true..

2) Your job title changes depending on whoever will hire you to work that day...Im sure you claim you are a painter, carpenter, brick layer ect....but really you just get hired by a real contractor to carry all the garbage off the worksite. You basically are a mule for the white man that you hate soo much..

3) You obviously feel everyone should be speaking spanish, probably because you sound like a moron when you try to speak english. This causes you to confine yourself to hudson county and newark. Because if you went anywhere else in the country, you would be made fun of and you would stand there looking like an idiot.

4) your family vacation memories are of you and the 8 people living in your apartment going to one of NJ's small lakes that your people seem to think is now the jersey shore. Its great, because at least you get your monthly shower in the freshwater, because your apartments shower is used to hang your clothes up to dry after you washed them in the sink.

5) here is another statement that is probably 85% chance of being true..

Your vehicle is a 1990 toyota, its registered in NORTH CAROLINA, and your drivers license is from NORTH CAROLINA. Sound familiar? it should because its true...Plus the fact that you definately do not have valid car insurance for your piece of crap car, thats illegally registered.

Im sure i can think of more things...and yes, they were harsh, but you opened this can of worms, so If you can be racist to white people , im gonna do it right back. The worst part about this is i'm probably totally right about you living in a attic or basement apartment and you definately have a north carolina's drivers license and a car with NC license plates...Like I said, you are a predicitable, easy, to read person.

A real hispanic man or woman who is successful wouldn't hate the white man or jews just because they are a failure in life. Why? Because they probably aren't failures...They didn't blame the white man or the jew for their problems and they went out , and advanced themselves to be successful.

!Racista...el estúpido, metete un palo *** ** ****! Hueles a mierda. :lol:

(btw stroonce, proper English would be "you're" not "your")

YOOOOOO HOOOOOO.........RACISTA? :lol:

US set for dramatic change as white America becomes minority by 2042

The rapidly changing face of the American people is revealed in new census projections that predict that groups that are now labelled minorities will form the greater part of the country's population by 2042.

According to the US census bureau, the dominance of non-Hispanic white people, who today account for two-thirds of Americans, will be whittled away, falling steadily to less than half in 2042 and 46% by 2050. In the opposite trajectory, those who describe themselves as Hispanic, black, Asian and Native American will increase in proportion from about a third now to 54% by 2050.

Such a rapid demographical shift is in tune with trends that have been seen for some time, but it is happening much faster than experts had predicted even four years ago.

Demographers see it as among the most intensive changes of a country's racial and ethnic make-up in history, every bit as dramatic as the huge influx of Italian, Irish and east European immigrants that transformed the US in the early 20th century.

"The new projections move up some of the changes that are happening. The minority population now will become the majority eight or nine years earlier than we had thought," said David Waddington, who heads the census bureau's population projections team.

The shift in majority status from non-Hispanic whites, who have enjoyed the dominant position since European settlers from England, the Netherlands and elsewhere overtook the Spanish and Native American population centuries ago, is likely to have profound implications. In the long term, it could prompt a sea-change in the country's understanding of its politics and culture. More immediately, it is likely to inform debates on immigration policy and reshape the electoral landscape.

Two underlying factors are strongly at play in the new projections. The first is that the overall population of the country is growing faster than expected. It passed the 300 million-mark in October 2006, and is projected to cross the 400 million landmark by 2039. By 2050 it will reach 439 million.

That extraordinary rate of growth is in turn fuelling the second main underlying factor, which is the huge increase in the US Hispanic population. In the census bureau definition, Hispanic refers to a person's description of their origin in places such as Mexico or South America, rather than their race.

The projections suggest that the Hispanic population will increase from 15% of the population today to almost a third by 2050, almost tripling in size from 47 million to 133 million. By contrast, the non-Hispanic white population is expected to remain relatively steady numerically, barely rising from 200 million to 203 million. For the first time in US history, the white population will lose numbers between 2030 and 2040.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/aug/15/population.race

Guest Guest
!Racista...el estúpido, metete un palo *** ** ****! Hueles a mierda. :lol:

(btw stroonce, proper English would be "you're" not "your")

So I'm racist, but your not right? give me a Fu**ing break. How can you make the statements you just did, and then have the balls to call someone else a racist? If i'm a racist , then you are a racist. You are even more so, because you started the racist rant, hating on white people and Jewish people. So don't give me that racist crap...If you wanna dish it out, you better be able to take it.

So how many of my points were right on the money? I bet a couple of them were dead on accurate. People are reading this thread, and are saying to themselves, "man that was pretty ignorant, but he is probably right on half that list of things he said". Nobody who is white or jewish wants to admit to it or stand up for themselves. So I will. So keep calling me racist, and I will keep laughing at you. Because every one of my points is sooo true its not even funny anymore. I know you read that, and probably were ashamed because they probably described you dead on. We are sick of footing the bill for you people.

Oh and maybe your just too stupid to understand what you are reading when you are reading english. But that article you posted doesn't say anything about hispanic people becoming the majority in the united states. It says ALL minorites added up and put together into one group will be slightly more then the white majority.. That means you take all the races together and then you have a majority, and none of those other races speak spanish so keep dreaming. You post articles from the internet and you do not even understand the meanings behind them. You are such a sorry individual its not even funny.

How is it you find time to post on this message board? I mean isn't it hard to go onto the computer, being as it there are 8 of you in one room. That and considering the fact that you have your entire apartment running off one electric extension cord running down into the basement doesn't surprise me when there are power outages in Kearny.

How is your dish washing job going? Maybe one day they will move you up a position and you can work the deep fryer, this way you can call back home and invite 15 more of your cousins to come here and wash dishes.. Us white people like to eat out on clean plates, and we don't like waiting long in the restraunt, so keep them coming.

So I'm racist, but your not right? give me a Fu**ing break. How can you make the statements you just did, and then have the balls to call someone else a racist? If i'm a racist , then you are a racist. You are even more so, because you started the racist rant, hating on white people and Jewish people. So don't give me that racist crap...If you wanna dish it out, you better be able to take it.

So how many of my points were right on the money? I bet a couple of them were dead on accurate. People are reading this thread, and are saying to themselves, "man that was pretty ignorant, but he is probably right on half that list of things he said". Nobody who is white or jewish wants to admit to it or stand up for themselves. So I will. So keep calling me racist, and I will keep laughing at you. Because every one of my points is sooo true its not even funny anymore. I know you read that, and probably were ashamed because they probably described you dead on. We are sick of footing the bill for you people.

Oh and maybe your just too stupid to understand what you are reading when you are reading english. But that article you posted doesn't say anything about hispanic people becoming the majority in the united states. It says ALL minorites added up and put together into one group will be slightly more then the white majority.. That means you take all the races together and then you have a majority, and none of those other races speak spanish so keep dreaming. You post articles from the internet and you do not even understand the meanings behind them. You are such a sorry individual its not even funny.

How is it you find time to post on this message board? I mean isn't it hard to go onto the computer, being as it there are 8 of you in one room. That and considering the fact that you have your entire apartment running off one electric extension cord running down into the basement doesn't surprise me when there are power outages in Kearny.

How is your dish washing job going? Maybe one day they will move you up a position and you can work the deep fryer, this way you can call back home and invite 15 more of your cousins to come here and wash dishes.. Us white people like to eat out on clean plates, and we don't like waiting long in the restraunt, so keep them coming.

(let's see how much this racist shmuck will repeatedly rant his huge sums of textual hate as I lead him by the ring in his snout, shall we? let's have fun with this mamzer!)

Chamoole! Chamoyer du ainer! Er varved zakh. Er zol vaksen vi a tsibeleh, mit dem kop in drerd! :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Guest
(let's see how much this racist shmuck will repeatedly rant his huge sums of textual hate as I lead him by the ring in his snout, shall we? let's have fun with this mamzer!)

Chamoole! Chamoyer du ainer! Er varved zakh. Er zol vaksen vi a tsibeleh, mit dem kop in drerd! :lol::huh::o

Shouldn't you be cleaning something????

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest
Michael Richards, better known as Kramer from TVs Seinfeld, does make a good point. This was his defense speech in court after making racial comments in his comedy act. He makes some very interesting points....

Someone finally said it... How many are actually paying attention to this?

There are African Americans, Mexican Americans, Asian Americans, Arab Americans, etc. And then there are just Americans.

You pass me on the street and sneer in my direction. You call me 'White boy,' 'Cracker,' 'Honkey,' 'Whitey,' 'Caveman' .. And that's OK.

But when I call you, Nigger, Kike, Towel head, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Beaner, Gook, or Chink ... You call me a racist. You say that Whites commit a lot of violence against you... So why are the ghettos the most dangerous places to live?

You have the United Negro College Fund. You have Martin Luther King Day. You have Black History Month. You have Cesar Chavez Day. You have Yom Hashoah. You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi. You have the NAACP. You have BET...

If we had WET (White Entertainment Television), we'd be racists..

If we had a White Pride Day, you would call us racists. If we had White History Month, we'd be racists.

If we had any organization for only whites to 'advance' our, Lives we'd be racists.

We have a Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, a Black Chamber of Commerce, and then we just have the plain Chamber of Commerce. Wonder who pays for that??

A white woman could not be in the Miss Black American pageant, but any color can be in the Miss America pageant.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students Scholarships. You know we'd be racists.

There are over 60 openly proclaimed Black Colleges in the US .. Yet if there were 'White colleges' That would be a racist college..

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights.

If we marched for our race and rights, you would call us Racists.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it.

But when we announce our white pride, you call us racist!

You rob us, carjack us, and shoot at us. But, when a white Police officer shoots a black gang member or beats up a black drug-dealer running from the law and posing a threat to society, you call him a racist.

I am proud... But you call me a racist.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

There is nothing improper about this E-mail.

Let's see which of you are proud enough to send it on. I sadly don't think many will. That's why we have lost most of OUR RIGHTS in This Country. We won't stand up for ourselves!

BE PROUD TO BE WHITE! It's not a crime yet ....

But getting real close...

Hey, 'tard. This "speech" never happened. Use your brain next time instead of mindlessly passing bullshit on to the next guy without the slightest bit of fact-checking.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/proudwhite.asp