wildbill

Guest On my way

Guest On my way

Oh well looks like the KPD and most of the Town will be doing the Irish jig come Friday, My 73 year mother turned over power of Attorney to my 50 year old brother who lves in Illinois and he has demanded for me 48 to vacte my Parents house where I have been living since I lost a body organ in 1993 workplace accident. I dont think he ever got over me 5'3" kicking his a** while I had a cast on my right leg from a ruptured meniscus surgery and he was 5'10" and acted tough. Now aint that a kick in the a**. My Dad 78 who has Alzheimers and my mom has nodes on her lungs. I have been the main care taker of my Parents and their the house, Cutting the lawn , Fixing anything that breaks, Sitting up with my father who cries all night sometimes. Changing his diapers, feeding him by hand and haveing had to go out all hours of the night to track him down when he used to run away while my brother slept in his warm bed hundreds of miles away. I had to secure the house with all kinds of safety items. I have been showering, shaving, changing my father diapers and doing the right thing and I guess my brother lives in a dream World. I wonder who will fill my shoes nursing homes I guess. Though my brother told me in private over the phone that my mother cant afford to keep me or handle any more of the rumors and hatred that her neighbors, friends and strangers harbor for me derived from rumor and specious speculation. He says its time to go and go I shall. A lesson for all out there "No good deed ever goes unpunished" My heart is broken.

Oh well looks like the KPD and most of the Town will be doing the Irish jig come Friday, My 73 year mother turned over power of Attorney to my 50 year old brother who lves in Illinois and he has demanded for me 48 to vacte my Parents house where I have been living since I lost a body organ in 1993 workplace accident. I dont think he ever got over me 5'3" kicking his a** while I had a cast on my right leg from a ruptured meniscus surgery and he was 5'10" and acted tough. Now aint that a kick in the a**. My Dad 78 who has Alzheimers and my mom has nodes on her lungs. I have been the main care taker of my Parents and their the house, Cutting the lawn , Fixing anything that breaks, Sitting up with my father who cries all night sometimes. Changing his diapers, feeding him by hand and haveing had to go out all hours of the night to track him down when he used to run away while my brother slept in his warm bed hundreds of miles away. I had to secure the house with all kinds of safety items. I have been showering, shaving, changing my father diapers and doing the right thing and I guess my brother lives in a dream World. I wonder who will fill my shoes nursing homes I guess. Though my brother told me in private over the phone that my mother cant afford to keep me or handle any more of the rumors and hatred that her neighbors, friends and strangers harbor for me derived from rumor and specious speculation. He says its time to go and go I shall. A lesson for all out there "No good deed ever goes unpunished" My heart is broken.

Somehoq I think you're WAY more inportant in your own mind than you are to KPD...or anyone else for that matter sparky.