Ray Lucas

Guest GUEST

is he living back in town? see him around all the time. just wondering if maybe he moved back.

why don't you ask him? Are your balls as small as you? I think his Lawyer should be contacting KOTW as well for posting his name. Very selective on whose name you post.

why don't you ask him? Are your balls as small as you? I think his Lawyer should be contacting KOTW as well for posting his name. Very selective on whose name you post.

[/quote

doesn't seem like any harm done in this person asking if he is living in the town again. very sensitive!!!

Guest *A friend*

My guess is you know the reason and decided to post here thinking the talkers of this town would fall into your trap and start a long winded post. I say everyone should keep their mouths shut

Is "research" another word for a $97,000.00 town job. Whatever job it is I am sure he is qualified. There is no nepotism in Harrison.

He does have a college degree, just as his mother does so they are probably the only two that are qualifed or would be qualified...some people should just get a job and stop worrying about everyone else.

TYPICAL HARRISON!!! I AM POSITIVE YOU ARE PERFECT. POST YOUR NAME SO RAY CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS IN PERSON.

He does have a college degree, just as his mother does so they are probably the only two that are qualifed or would be qualified...some people should just get a job and stop worrying about everyone else.

TYPICAL HARRISON!!! I AM POSITIVE YOU ARE PERFECT. POST YOUR NAME SO RAY CAN ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS IN PERSON.

I have a college degree and so does my mother. How come I didn't get the job--or see an advertisement for it?

We can't get a job when his whole family have them.Also there are alot of people in town with college degrees. Big whippe.

Guest Yo Motha
We can't get a job when his whole family have them.Also there are alot of people in town with college degrees. Big whippe.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Love the Haters!!!!!! Soooo Unhappy!! s**ks to be you!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! Hope you get a job soon so you are not on KOTW all day and I am not paying for your food stamps.

My guess is you know the reason and decided to post here thinking the talkers of this town would fall into your trap and start a long winded post. I say everyone should keep their mouths shut

No, I don't know the reason he is back in town. Thought it would be pretty nice if he and his family were back living in town, but based on your reply, he is only here temporarily for whatever reasons.

No, I don't know the reason he is back in town. Thought it would be pretty nice if he and his family were back living in town, but based on your reply, he is only here temporarily for whatever reasons.

He does not live in Harrison, he probably wouldn't come back to Harrison, his business is in the city and with the bad weather he sometimes stays with family to commute on the train. Can we move on now? Who cares?

Guest *A friend*

Now why would he want to move back to this town, you must be adding something to yoru cornflacks to think a well educated man would move his family back to this slum of a town.

Now why would he want to move back to this town, you must be adding something to yoru cornflacks to think a well educated man would move his family back to this slum of a town.

There are plenty of us here A$$HOLE!?!?!?!

He does not live in Harrison, he probably wouldn't come back to Harrison, his business is in the city and with the bad weather he sometimes stays with family to commute on the train. Can we move on now? Who cares?

Maybe we should let Mr. Ray Lucas live his own life. I'm sure if he needs us help he would ask. Ray is one of the most incredible I have ever meet, real class act.

Maybe we should let Mr. Ray Lucas live his own life. I'm sure if he needs us help he would ask. Ray is one of the most incredible I have ever meet, real class act.

Must be related.

"most incredible" ........... What ??

Who cares if Ray moved back into town. All of you need to mind your business. All anyone does on this board is complain. How about complimenting the people that give back to the community.

is he living back in town? see him around all the time. just wondering if maybe he moved back.

pssst pssst, "meet me in the bathroom" and i will let you know. what a stupid beatch!!