What would the people of Harrison want for Christmas?

Guest Santa

How about a shiny brand new Mayor!

How about for the police, firemen, town workers, teachers, and everyone else to have a healthy, happy, and great new year.......Remember what the season is all about.......Let there be peace on Earth, and like it begin with me, Amen.............

Guest New Reporter
How about a shiny brand new Mayor!

I'm sorry to say with the fear of the machine a new mayor is out of the question. If Jimmy Doran decides to run the future of Harrison that can be changed.

That is a Christmas gift only Jimmy can give Harrison. In my opinion only Jimmy could fix what Pete , Bob and Ray have broken.

Merry Christmas to all in Harrison.

New Reporter

I'm sorry to say with the fear of the machine a new mayor is out of the question. If Jimmy Doran decides to run the future of Harrison that can be changed.

That is a Christmas gift only Jimmy can give Harrison. In my opinion only Jimmy could fix what Pete , Bob and Ray have broken.

New Reporter

Jimmy is part of the problem, not part of the solution.

New Reporter

Dont forget the other Fat Bastard! Mayor ***

If the holiday season and new year could change corruption , greed, and nepotism in Harrison, that is what I would wish for. Also, a reduction in all services that are not necessary to lower my taxes so I can keep my home. (Get it Fire Department, Health dept., secretarys, and on and on.) Except the Police, they do a great job. I also wish success to the Police Officers that are suing the racist and corrupt Mayor and council to get their just rewards, paid for by the reduction is unnecessary services. IMO.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest COFFEE&DONUTS

A HARRISON COP who knows that the barrel of the gun go's away from you when your pointing it at each other when you are fighting over that last crispy creme doughnut

A HARRISON COP who knows that the barrel of the gun go's away from you when your pointing it at each other when you are fighting over that last crispy creme doughnut

What are you talking about?

next time you write a comment, sober up first, you make no sense

I would think that awful gun post would apply to the fireman because several of them have commited suicide in other ways. That is just another way for them to escape their drug demons. IMO.

Did anyone who works in the clubhouse/firehouse whack themselves this year over drug addiction or get the 40% narcotics pension? IMO, it would be the first year in a while that it hasn't happened. They should re-hire the red headed guy that drinks all day at the Gardens. No re-training needed.

Did anyone who works in the clubhouse/firehouse whack themselves this year over drug addiction or get the 40% narcotics pension? IMO, it would be the first year in a while that it hasn't happened. They should re-hire the red headed guy that drinks all day at the Gardens. No re-training needed.

Catch up with the times. That guy has been out of the Gardens for year. He lives in another state.

I would think that awful gun post would apply to the fireman because several of them have commited suicide in other ways. That is just another way for them to escape their drug demons. IMO.

That is a sick thing to say. I think you need some help!