Public Safety Director

Guest Stash

Why should the Town pay for traffic control at the stadium? If your mayor and council were clever in their dealings, the Red Bulls would pay. That's what happens when you have plumbers making contracts with business people.

That shows what you know. Ray does not do the deals. Pete Higgins and Murray do . Pete is probably the sharpest guy in the Town. Murray has worked for Harrison forever and he is sharp.

Guest BlueTideBacker
That shows what you know. Ray does not do the deals. Pete Higgins and Murray do . Pete is probably the sharpest guy in the Town. Murray has worked for Harrison forever and he is sharp.

Another Zombie speaks. All is well in Oz. Vote Row A.

• 2 weeks later...
Another Zombie speaks. All is well in Oz. Vote Row A.

Why was ****** S. meeting with the Police and Fire Chief in the recreation gym yesterday? is this a prelude to his appointment as Public Safety Director?

Why was ****** S. meeting with the Police and Fire Chief in the recreation gym yesterday? is this a prelude to his appointment as Public Safety Director?

No, just going over diet tips for the *** chief, and showing him a fitness facilitity (LOL ).

The ***** ** *** ****s idea of a exercise facility or gym is the playlands at McDonalds. Just look for for the fattest kid in the playroom that has a chili dog in his pocket and is a multi-millionaire. What the hell does a retired FF named "Buggy" or"Baggy" or "Biggie" getting $15,000.00 a year for when he lives down the shore and hasn't been seen in Harrison for years. Whats that for?

Guest Wise Guy
The ***** ** *** ****s idea of a exercise facility or gym is the playlands at McDonalds. Just look for for the fattest kid in the playroom that has a chili dog in his pocket and is a multi-millionaire. What the hell does a retired FF named "Buggy" or"Baggy" or "Biggie" getting $15,000.00 a year for when he lives down the shore and hasn't been seen in Harrison for years. Whats that for?

Oh, poor baby. Wah, wah, wah. Cry me a river .

This guy "Baggy" doesn't live anywhere near Harrison and he is supposed to be Harrisons arson investigator. How does he do that from his boat down the shore? IMO, the $15,000.00 he makes is just ******* ** between *** and the *************. Easy $7,500.00. Is this taxed or covered under the "Rangel" rule.

Guest Wise Guy
This guy "Baggy" doesn't live anywhere near Harrison and he is supposed to be Harrisons arson investigator. How does he do that from his boat down the shore? IMO, the $15,000.00 he makes is just ******* ** between *** and the *************. Easy $7,500.00. Is this taxed or covered under the "Rangel" rule.

What's Bubba making these days (***** *** ***** I mean) ?

Guest corrections

"Baggy " does not live down the shore, He live up here in north jersey. He works for the construction dept . as a fire inspector not a arson investigator for the fire dept. Completely different job and state certification . Get your info straight because you look foolish showing how un informed you are ............... also he does not own a boat, you must have him mixed up with nsomeone else......................

Maybe I was wrong on where he lives, title, and about the boat but I bet the checks look the same coming from the Harrison payroll and the color of the money is still green. Still a free $15,000.00 to $20,000 a year. That covers his taxes and plenty left over for him to spend for the rest of his life that no other citizen has the chance to make because of political connections. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I was wrong on where he lives, title, and about the boat but I bet the checks look the same coming from the Harrison payroll and the color of the money is still green. Still a free $15,000.00 to $20,000 a year. That covers his taxes and plenty left over for him to spend for the rest of his life that no other citizen has the chance to make because of political connections. Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are a perfect example of the speculation based on wrong information that is put out as truth here. How weak is this site?

Maybe if you got a job like Baggy you'd know a different way of life and have a better attitude!

Maybe if you got a job like Baggy you'd know a different way of life and have a better attitude!

Attitude????? are you kidding, this Baggy guy, with a firemens pension and working on another, is the most unpleasant dude around, no personality whatsoever and very prejudice. I don't get it he certainly makes lots of money in Harrison, what is his problem????