A Win For Bush

Guest BushBacker

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Patriot
Actually, the best course of action over there is to nuke the f**king Islamic devil worshipppers, right?

Isn't that what you want?

Make the world safe for Christians again?

Are Christians really that stupid?  You must be doing Bible Math again.  So much for home schooling I guess.  Adding 20,000 troops will bring troop levels BACK UP TO WHERE IT WAS LAST JANUARY!

This is not a surge, this is suicide.

If we went in with 300,000 or more troops to begin with, it would have gone better.

"Make the world safe for Christians again" ?? So you're ignoring the Jews and Muslims that died on 9/11 ??

I'm impressed with your military expertise, you must have read a lot of Action Comics. LMAO.

And YOU of course were equally outraged that Clinton was impeached even though anyone who viewed his actions objectively, tacky and tasteless thought they were, were not impeachable offenses?

Lying under oath and obstruction, yeah, I think they are impeachable offenses. The substance of the lie did not warrant removal from office, but yes, I feel if a public official lies/obstructs for his own reckless self preservation, a little embarassment is the least we can do. All of these people work FOR us, and I expect them to behave AT LEAST as well as you would expect a co-worker.

But, apologists abound I guess.

Guest BushBacker
Now I suppose you'll be willing to forgive the little cowboy MISleader his standing before Congress and LYING about Saddam having sought uranium in Africa because he did so without an oath?

Or the actor claiming he couldn't remember the treason of selling weapons to an enemy state?

I'm a lot less bothered by a lying adulterer than one who would lie to go to war or about commiting treason.  And you?  I'm guessing you'll just continue your hypocrisy.

There were no lies ( only from the Loony Left that make that claim) . All the intelligence, from England, France, Germany and our own believed Sadam was trying to secure a source of uranium in Africa. And many still believe it, they just haven't been able to prove it. Also, I didn't know Clinton was an actor, because I'm sure you're referring to Clinton selling nuclear reactors to N.Korea. ( I guess you can say his performance under oath was acting.

Guest BushBacker
So lying is socially acceptable when it's done to a national TV audience?

We Will Stay the Course!

Mission Accomplished!

And other LIES your cowboy told you..............................

We will stay the course. We are staying the course, no lie here.

Mission Accomplished. Absolutely, no lie here.

Other lies ? George Bush does not lie.

Guest Patriot
Ahhhh, as USUAL PatRat has no reasonable argument so resorts to meaningless sound bites.

Here's a clue for you PatRat:  YOU are the cowering, wimpering coward who hides under your bed and cries "Please!, Tap my phone, open my mail, take ALL my personal liberties that people have fought for away. I'm scared!"

YOU are the one who is surrendering and you make anyone who actually cares about America want to puke.  I guess we could spray you with EndDust and it would be clean beneath the bed, other than that you're a useless excuse for an American.

Bla, Bla, Bla....... Let's cut to the bottom line. I'm a military veteran who served in wartime while you were running around in a Girl Scout uniform selling cookies.

Guest BushFlacker

You Kool-Aiders should be more nicer to our decidering, leadering cowboy.

Thanks to his hard commandering sixteen US Intelligence agencies have said that America is less safe. Ikagine that, you Kool0Aidrs say he's dividing the country but sixteen different agencies agree on something.

"Make the world safe for Christians again"  ??  So you're ignoring the Jews and Muslims that died on 9/11 ??

I'm impressed with your military expertise, you must have read a lot of Action Comics.  LMAO.

Nope, not ignoring them at all. It's just that fundamentalist Christians like yourself were really happy to see Jews and Muslims die that day.

Admit it, your goal is to "restore" Christianity as the national faith of America. Your goal is to make every other faith second class. Oh, you'll allow people to be Jew or Muslim, but they will have second class status in your great Christian Amerika.

Guest BushBacker
You Kool-Aiders should be more nicer to our decidering, leadering cowboy.

Thanks to his hard commandering sixteen US Intelligence agencies have said that America is less safe.  Ikagine that, you Kool0Aidrs say he's dividing the country but sixteen different agencies agree on something.

You're right about one thing, America is less safe, BECAUSE of the threat of worldwide terrorism. Worldwide bombings in nightclubs in Bali, trains in France , Spain and England, we're lucky to have George Bush as president.

We've been safe for over 5 years in the U.S. because of George Bush. All you Kool-aiders should say a prayer thanking God for George Bush.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo
There were no lies ( only from the Loony Left that make that claim) .  All the intelligence, from England, France, Germany and our own believed Sadam was  trying to secure a source of uranium in Africa. And many still believe it, they just haven't been able to prove it.  Also, I didn't know Clinton was an actor, because I'm sure you're referring to Clinton selling nuclear reactors to N.Korea. ( I guess you can say his performance under oath was acting.

Regardless of how one might feel about Clinton, personally I don't give a hoot about him one way or the other, the fact is GW has been the prez for 6 long years. I would like to hear any Bush supporter rationalize GW's response to Katrina and while your at it tell me how his abysmal actions or lack thereof were Clintons fault.

Bla, Bla, Bla....... Let's cut to the bottom line.  I'm a military veteran who served in wartime while you were running around in a Girl Scout uniform selling cookies.

Do you get 100% diability for the loss of your cojones?

And leave the Girl Scouts alone, pervert!

Lying under oath and obstruction, yeah, I think they are impeachable offenses.  The substance of the lie did not warrant removal from office, but yes, I feel if a public official lies/obstructs for his own reckless self preservation, a little embarassment is the least we can do.  All of these people work FOR us, and I expect them to behave AT LEAST as well as you would expect a co-worker.

But, apologists abound I guess.

If it didn't warrant removal from office why waste the million$ the impeachement process cost? Surely a simple public censure before the House and Senate would've sufficed.

Where do you stand on conveniently forgetting selling weapons to an enemy state?

Tha;t's OK?

There were no lies ( only from the Loony Left that make that claim) .  All the intelligence, from England, France, Germany and our own believed Sadam was  trying to secure a source of uranium in Africa. 

There STILL is a LIE from YOU!

He was warned about the intelligence being faulty by the CIA before he went ahead and LIED!

.  Also, I didn't know Clinton was an actor, because I'm sure you're referring to Clinton selling nuclear reactors to N.Korea. ( I guess you can say his performance under oath was acting.

Clinton's actions were LEGAL!

The Grade B actor was YOUR hero the amnesiac RayGun who commited the TREASON of selling weapons to an enemy state, CLEARLY an ILLEGAL ACT that he conveniently forgot, or maybe just DENIED LIKE YOU!

We will stay the course.  We are staying the course, no lie here.

Mission Accomplished.  Absolutely, no lie here.

Other lies ?  George Bush does not lie.

The MISSION was ALLEGEDLY to get those responsible for 9/11 and to create a stable. democratic government in Iraq. If you think that's been accomplished it just underscores how delusional you really are.

Bla, Bla, Bla....... Let's cut to the bottom line.  I'm a military veteran who served in wartime while you were running around in a Girl Scout uniform selling cookies.

Yada, yada, yada.....................

I sat on my ass and pushed papers while there was a war going on, I know more stuff than Girl Scouts

I know we should be sheep, personal freedoms are for men and that would require me to climb out from under the bed and be a man, too much work for me.

Bush is a great man, unemployment is way down under him.

In 2000 it was 4.0% and in 2006 it was 4.6%, that's an increase of only .6%, THAT's way down! I know that because FOX NEWS said it is.

Now that I taught you Kool-Aiders some math we're going to move on to science, starting with the dinosaurs 2000 years ago..................

You're right about one thing, America is less safe,  BECAUSE of the threat of worldwide terrorism. 

So, YOU claim to know better than SIXTEEN US Agencies?

Do you also leap tall buildings in single bounds?

Are you more powerful than a locomotive?

Are you faster than a speeding bullet too?

America is less safe because of the misdeeds and MISleadership of an arrogant, pig-headed, self-proclaimed drunk ideologue.

We've been safe for over 5 years in the U.S. because of George Bush. All you Kool-aiders should say a prayer thanking God for George Bush.

I'm getting damn tired of you people trying to put the blame on me for this cowboy you put in power. I've got a whole universe to look out for, it's about time you people take responsibility for your own screw ups.

Regardless of how one might feel about Clinton, personally I don't give a hoot about him one way or the other, the fact is GW has been the prez for 6 long years. I would like to hear any Bush supporter rationalize GW's response to Katrina and while your at it tell me how his abysmal actions or lack thereof were Clintons fault.

Of course we can rationalize GW's response, rationalozing ineffective leadership is our specialty.

Brownie did a great job in New Orleans and we've already managed to send many of the jobs lost to Katrins over to India and China. It's win win!

And it was Clinton's fault because he is from the South and New Orleans is in the South, can't you people figure out anything?