A Win For Bush

Guest BushBacker

Guest BushBacker

The Senate has passed the "torture" bill and sent it to Bush for his signature. And of course Kerry, Hilliary, Pelosi and the rest of the Kool-aid crowd voted against it. Apparently they would like all captured terrorists to be treated like Martha Stewart even though the terrorists would cut your head off if they got the chance. What is it with this radical left Kool-aid drinking bunch, why does hating Bush mean more to them than defending the U.S. God help us if the defeatocrats take over congress in Nov.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Senate has passed the "torture" bill  and sent it to Bush for his signature. And of course Kerry, Hilliary, Pelosi and the rest of the Kool-aid crowd voted against it. Apparently they would like all captured terrorists to be treated like Martha Stewart even though the terrorists would cut your head off if they got the chance.          What is it with this radical left Kool-aid drinking bunch,  why does hating Bush mean more to them than defending the U.S.  God help us if the defeatocrats take over congress in Nov.

Defending the US? IF Bush HAD defended the US none of this crap would be happening.

And cut your silly ass thinking that he should get a pat on the back for finally realizing that HE DOES NOT MAKE LAW.

The Senate has passed the "torture" bill  and sent it to Bush for his signature. And of course Kerry, Hilliary, Pelosi and the rest of the Kool-aid crowd voted against it. Apparently they would like all captured terrorists to be treated like Martha Stewart even though the terrorists would cut your head off if they got the chance.          What is it with this radical left Kool-aid drinking bunch,  why does hating Bush mean more to them than defending the U.S.  God help us if the defeatocrats take over congress in Nov.

We actually suggested that captured terrorists be subjected to the constant playing of ASININE Kool-Aid remarks but that was rejected as torture by stupidity.

Guest BushBacker
Defending the US?  IF Bush HAD defended the US none of this crap would be happening.

And cut your silly ass thinking that he should get a pat on the back for finally realizing that HE DOES NOT MAKE LAW.

Of course he makes law. He just did, Kool-aid breath. He wanted a law, he prepared a bill, he sent it to congress, he told them to pass it, they did as they were told. He made the law. DUH !!

Of course he makes law. He just did, Kool-aid breath. He wanted a law, he prepared a bill, he sent it to congress, he told them to pass it, they did as they were told. He made the law.  DUH !!

The BIGGEST win for Bush is that his VP is such an arrogant thug that we're afraid to impeach Bush. But.................maybe we can get a two for one deal.

Guest a proud american
The BIGGEST win for Bush is that his VP is such an arrogant thug that we're afraid to impeach Bush.  But.................maybe we can get a two for one deal.

We can never impeach either one of them because they have insured that any damaging information has been classified as Executive Priveledge and since they have created a conservative Supreme Court that will back them they're not to worried. and the real tragedy is that, since Bush almost always issues a signing statement that he believes gives him the right to do as he pleases he'll ignore the parts he disagrees with. However, if all goes as it looks it might, he will be dealing with a different Congress next year and he isn't going to be able to get what he wants as easy as he can now.

That well thought out response tells me you lost that argument.

Didn't lose a thing, I learned a long time ago it's not wrth the aggravation arguing with an idiot.

If you're too stupid to understand the difference between acting within the law and doing what you want and saying it's OK then an argument just isn't worth the trouble.

• 2 months later...
Of course he makes law. He just did, Kool-aid breath. He wanted a law, he prepared a bill, he sent it to congress, he told them to pass it, they did as they were told. He made the law.  DUH !!

Will you be so giddy when a Democtatic president does the same thing?

Will you be so giddy when a Democtatic president does the same thing?

When and IF a Democratic president (or an Independent for that matter) decides that HE makes law and not Congress I will hope he is censured and/or impeached just as I do for a Republican president.

It won't happen in '08,  I'll get back to you about 2012

Ha ha, that's a good one. Bush' ratings are under 33% incase you hadn't noticed. Amerca would have to be very drunk on election day to keep a Republican in office. America finally came too from its drunken stupor in electing democratic control to the House and Senate, and there is no chance that they won't do the same thing for the presidential slot when they get the chance. The only reason that Bush isn't going to be impeached right now is becuase there is too much instability as it is for the United States of America to be in a presidential switch. That kind of an act would divide the nation in this very important and hard time. Believe me, I wish he was out along with that damned administration of his, but it won't happen yet. Soon, America, but not yet. At least now, what with the democratic switch to power, that miserable tyrant won't be able to do anything that would further hurt this nation. Oh wait, I was wrong. He just sent 30,000 more troops into Iraq. (Head hits keyboard).

Ha ha, that's a good one.  Bush' ratings are under 33% incase you hadn't noticed.  Amerca would have to be very drunk on election day to keep a Republican in office.  America finally came too from its drunken stupor in electing democratic control to the House and Senate, and there is no chance that they won't do the same thing for the presidential slot when they get the chance.  The only reason that Bush isn't going to be impeached right now is becuase there is too much instability as it is for the United States of America to be in a presidential switch.  That kind of an act would divide the nation in this very important and hard time.  Believe me, I wish he was out along with that damned administration of his, but it won't happen yet.  Soon, America, but not yet.  At least now, what with the democratic switch to power, that miserable tyrant won't be able to do anything that would further hurt this nation.  Oh wait, I was wrong.  He just sent 30,000 more troops into Iraq.  (Head hits keyboard).

Impeachment would divide the nation? I think THAT dog's already off the porch!

And as for a Republican or Democcrat I'd be absolutely elated IF we could just have an honest, decent, hard working man/woman in office regardless of party, I know it's not likely but I'd love to see an independent with no party ties or debts.

Impeachment would divide the nation?  I think THAT dog's already off the porch!

And as for a Republican or Democcrat I'd be absolutely elated IF we could just have an honest, decent, hard working man/woman in office regardless of party, I know it's not likely but I'd love to see an independent with no party ties or debts.

That last post was mine, I forgot to log on.

Impeachment would divide the nation. It would create a lot of tension and would also begin a process that would drag on for many months. We don't need that right now. What we need is for the current president to start listening to his advisors and act on the information that he is given. The Democratic party has already announced that impeachment is not going to be on the agenda, and rightly so. I think that they are showing a great understanding of the current position of things by not trying to drive Bush out of office. Even though I think he is a terrible President, it wouldn't help things to impeach him at this point.

As for your last comment, while I agree with it fully, it is not possible at the moment. The world is in too much consternation for that to occur. I hope that it will happen at some point. As for debts, I think that is a lost cause once you get into the trillions.

Impeachment would divide the nation?  I think THAT dog's already off the porch!

I agree, how about a non lawyerly type even. Gone are the days when the representatives are your tradesman or farmers, you've got people who write laws, to give themselves lobbying jobs when their day in the "hallowed halls" is done.

No, a good honest hard working person sounds right, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but right.

I agree, how about a non lawyerly type even.  Gone are the days when the representatives are your tradesman or farmers, you've got people who write laws, to give themselves lobbying jobs when their day in the "hallowed halls" is done.

No, a good honest hard working person sounds right, HIGHLY UNLIKELY, but right.

I'd be all for a Constitutional Amendment that banned any member of a bar association from being a member of Congress. I think we've gotten far too deep into the time where lawyers make the laws that benefit lawyers and the people and the country take a backseat.

FAT CHANCE! Right? :(

That last post was mine, I forgot to log on.

Impeachment would divide the nation.  It would create a lot of tension and would also begin a process that would drag on for many months. 

Uh.............in case you haven't noticed the nation sems pretty much already divided and filled with tension.

As for your last comment, while I agree with it fully, it is not possible at the moment.  The world is in too much consternation for that to occur.  I hope that it will happen at some point.  As for debts, I think that is a lost cause once you get into the trillions.

The debt reference was meant in regard to debts to a political party, not $. Of course that kind of debt probably costs us all more in the long run.

I knew what you meant, and I agree with it.  I just wanted to further point out some of the trouble that the current administration has gotten us into.

What really pisses me off about this MISleader is that after FINALLY admitting we needed a new course and that admission was waaaayyyyyyyyyyy too late he goes on vacation and proudly talks about having spent 3 hours discussibg it with his advisors.

Being that many good people are in harm's way due to his MISleadership he should be spending 18 hours a day trying to correct his mistakes.

Guest a proud american
What really pisses me off about this MISleader is that after FINALLY admitting we needed a new course and that admission was waaaayyyyyyyyyyy too late he goes on vacation and proudly talks about having spent 3 hours discussibg it with his advisors.

Being that many good people are in harm's way due to his MISleadership he should be spending 18 hours a day trying to correct his mistakes.

He has finally hit the trifecta. listen to your phone calls, peek into your computers and now read your mail. What's next, trying on peoples clothes.

Guest Patriot
He has finally hit the trifecta. listen to your phone calls, peek into your computers and now read your mail. What's next, trying on peoples clothes.

I think Bush should order that all Defeatocrats have an I.D. chip inserted under their skin like we do with dogs, so we can track them at all times.