WE NEED MORE COPS NOW!!!

Guest Guest

you got to be kidding,  crossing guards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  all of sudden we need two crossing guards per street corner ?    these people are spending more time talking to one another or others and not watching the children.  you need two per corner because they are half wits and have 1/2 brain each and need to be together to make 1 brain, and i also notice appearence is not a requirment , have you looked at the collection of characters we have ...............

To bad for you you probably once were a Crossing Guard and COULDN"T handle it at least these people are out there in all kinds of weather.As for I am a Crossing Guard and I WILL TELL YOU THIS My time for goes along with my Child's School hours. AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT TOO BAD FOR YOU!!! Let me tell you something else as for two guards per Corner it is very well NEEDED. Because people in this town DRIVE LIKE IDIOTS..... and to me you must be one of them. Or should I say you must be LAZY and have to drive your kid to school maybe a total of 3 blocks,that is why there is so much TRAFFIC in this town in the mornings.As for being a MISFIT and not having a BRAIN it is YOU, YOU A$$(o)!!!......

you got to be kidding,  crossing guards !!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  all of sudden we need two crossing guards per street corner ?    these people are spending more time talking to one another or others and not watching the children.  you need two per corner because they are half wits and have 1/2 brain each and need to be together to make 1 brain, and i also notice appearence is not a requirment , have you looked at the collection of characters we have ...............

YOU must be the half wit! If it werent for the closing of the bridge on 280, and the rocket scientists called drivers, you would be right. To a point. We wouldnt need two on each corner, but because the Crossing Gaurds are NOT ALLOWED to direct traffic, this is where the problem starts. I see some of them trying to get the vehicles out of the way so people, children, etc. can get across the street because these cars do nothing but block the box, trying to get across the light before it changes. I saw one almost get hit the other morning. If it werent for her partner yelling across the street to look out behind her, she and the children she was crossing would have been part of the pavement, even after she had told the driver to stop and wait for the children to pass. I think thats why they need two on the busy corners. When one doesnt have pedestrians to cross, he or she, can watch the others back. If you want to get on someone, get on those drivers who dont want to take the extra five minutes to obey lights and the Gaurds!! As for their appearence, doesnt the town or the police dept. buy them their uniforms? Seems to me you should be bashin them and not the gaurds. I know, I wouldnt be able to do what they do, out there in the rain and in the cold, etc. They should be comended and not put down. Think a little bit before you bash next time.

-Morning Commuter

Obviously buddy, you have me confused with someone else.  I have not been HURT by any reassignment, I have a job to do --- and I do it, no matter what shift I'm on.  I have no need or intention of filing any lawsuit.  I don't have a cushy job, nor did I ever.  All I do is come to work and do my job.  As far as education goes, I'm a product of the Harrison school system, so hopefully you weren't one of my teachers :angry:  I never claimed to be a Rhodes Scholar, but reading the language of your post, I'm that much closer to being one <_< My appearance is always professional and I treat people like I would like to be treated.  If there's a hall of shame for the people that come in and do their jobs every day (even before the time when the f%uck ups, whiners and sick abusers were rewarded by the current administration) then, yeah, I'm a proud member of the hall.  I'm not a faker or faked any injuries.  Quite the contrary pal, I, like other "good cops" have come to work with sprains, bruises, etc.  I am not afraid of the fight pal, I got no problem saying things to peoples faces. If you knew me, you would know that. 

If I make you sick, then maybe you should go back and S**K off the town t!t a little more.  Obviously I struck a nerve with you.  Whats the matter. your free ride gonna end when the changes come?  See you on the way down, s#ck@ss.  I guess you think I'm someone else, well you are way off.  Remind me never to let you make my weekly football picks....loser!

The DPW can help you with your picks, that's their job.

Guest Billy the Kid
DID YOU SEE THE CROSSING GUARD IS BACK FROM THE GARDENS, THIS IS HER FIFTH TIME COMING BACK, LET GO MAYOR WAKE UP AND GET SOME REAL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO WORK.

Hey Butt Munch, that moron you voted in as MAYOR 12 years ago is the reason there is not any articles in the Observer. Go ask him why there are no crime stats listed in the Observer, he will refer you to the Chief, He makes the crime disappear..

Arrest are through the roof, tickets up, & still your crime rate is skyrocketing, the only number that is down you F**K-ng idiot is the number of professional,certified, test taking, POLICE OFFICERS

Get back under your rock!!!!!!!!!!!

The crossing guard program is a good opertunity to employ the unemployable , its the towns way of helping the handicapped nobrains and appearance lacking toads that feed off of the towns welfare, its like community service with a paycheck.

Guest HARRISON COMMUTER

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE NO KIDS TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL I WALK TO THE PATH EACH AND EVERYDAY.YEAH YOU ARE RIGHT WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE ALL OUT IN ALL KINDS OF WEATHER.BUT I AM NOT LAZY BECAUSE I WALK EVERYWHERE I HAVE TO GO TO GET TO THE PATH.MOST CROSSING GUARDS ARE DOING THERE JOBS BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HAVE THE CROSSING GUARD ON ********* AND ******* AVE DIRECTING KIDS TO CROSS THE STREET WHILE SHE TAKES LIFE EASY ON THE PORCH STEPS IS THIS WHAT A CROSSING GUARD IS GETTING PAID TO DO?FIRST OF ALL SHE IS DEAF AND SHE ONLY HEARS WHAT SHE WANTS SEND SOMEONE DOWN TO SEE WHAT SHE IS DOING SHE IS OLD ENOUGH TO RETIRE ALREADY.IF SOMEONE GETS HIT ON THIS CORNER AND SHE IS ON THE PORCH TAKING A SNOOZE I WILL BE THE FIRST TO LET THEM SHE HAS BEEN DOING FOR QUITE SOMETIME ALREAD.THE PORCH AND CORNER ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS.RETIRE ALREADY.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE..MOMMY COULDN'T CHANGE THEIR MINDS. I SEE HER ALOT AT THE TOWN MEETINGS WHY IS THAT? HOPING TO PULL A MIRACLE? THE ONLY CHANGE COMING IS WHEN YOUR DEPENDS CAN NO LONGER HOLD UP YOUR CRUSTY ASS. SAY IN ABOUT TWO YRS? :lol:  :lol:

Sorry, you are 0-for-2. But youre rihgt about one thing, I'm a little crusty. Wanna come by and do that thing that you do with your lips. :lol: Neither my family or I come to town meetings. I have more important things to do than waste the ten minutes they take.

Guest Jizabell
Hey Butt Munch, that moron you voted in as MAYOR 12 years ago is the reason there is not any articles in the Observer. Go ask him why there are no crime stats listed in the Observer, he will refer you to the Chief, He makes the crime disappear..

Arrest are through the roof, tickets up, & still your crime rate is skyrocketing, the only number that is down you F**K-ng idiot is the number of professional,certified, test taking, POLICE OFFICERS

Get back under your rock!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said Billy! Only thing is the rock is gone. The mayor took it under Eminent Domain.

Well said Billy!  Only thing is the rock is gone.  The mayor took it under Eminent Domain.

The Chief says that the crime stats are misleading and with compstat they are putting the officers at the time and location that it is happening. So, why do you say we need more cops when everything is wonderful.

Guest Guest 888888
If something ever happens to me, I want an East Newark cop to respond.

East Newark's ONE COP on duty will be at my house faster than the 5 cops on a squad in Harrison would be at it (yea, 5 when they all show up and don't call out sick.  Thank you Chief for unlimited sick time), and I don't even live close to East Newark.

Listen You Freaken Idiot, WHENEVER YOU CALL FOR A COP THEY ARE THERE DAMN FAST....MAYBE NOT FOR YOU , YOU ARE MOST LIKELY A CRONIC COMPLAINER AND ARE CALLING !) TIMES A NITE BECAUSE YOU HAVE A FLY MAKING TO MUCH NOISE BY YOUR WINDOW....OUR POLICE OFFICERS MAY NOT BE VERY HAPPY RITE NOW DUE TO THERE IDIOT OF A CHIEF , BUT WHEN YOU NEED THEM THEY ARE THEIR.......

Guest Guest****
The crossing guard program is a good opertunity to employ the unemployable , its the towns way of helping the handicapped nobrains and appearance lacking toads  that feed off of the towns welfare, its like community service with a paycheck.

You must be a freakin IDIOT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...YOU BRAINS MUST BE STUCK UP YOUR ASS.....I AM NOT ON WELFARE I AM CLEAN AND MY APPEARANCE is a Clean well dressed TOAD < YOU JACKASS.JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE A FEW WHO AREN'T LOOKING TO GREAT aND I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW DON'T PUT ALL OF US DOWN....AND YES THE TOWN IS SUPPOSED TO BUY OUR UNIFORMS, WHENEVER THEY GET AROUND TO IT....BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A PERSON LIKE ******** ** ***** ** **** ****< HE IS A COWARD TO ASK FOR ANYTHING OR TO REPRIMAND THE GUARDS THAT DON't LOOK TO CLEAN. HE HAS NO BALLS.YOU SHOULD TRY BEING A CROSSING GUARD YOU THINK IT IS SO EASY....THESE KIDS TODAY ARE SO IGNORANT AND DISRESPECTFUL IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY...BUT I GUESS YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE A FEW OF THEM ARE PROBABLY YOURS...MOST LIKELY THE REAL TRASHY MOUTHED ONES>>>SO KISS MY CROSSING GUARD TOAD GREEN ASS.....RIBBIT RIBBIT..

you don't need more cops............you need the border patrol.............Harrison is the future of Ironbound so get used to it. If you want to do something productive ..........learn to speak spanish and portogese...........in the very near future your mayor will be hispanic..........probably an illegal alien with false documents. :o

You must be a freakin IDIOT WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE...YOU BRAINS MUST BE STUCK UP YOUR ASS.....I AM NOT ON WELFARE  I AM CLEAN AND MY APPEARANCE  is a Clean well dressed TOAD < YOU JACKASS.JUST BECAUSE THERE ARE A FEW WHO AREN'T LOOKING TO GREAT aND I KNOW THERE ARE A FEW  DON'T PUT ALL OF US DOWN....AND YES THE TOWN IS SUPPOSED TO BUY OUR UNIFORMS, WHENEVER THEY GET AROUND TO IT....BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A PERSON LIKE ******** ** ***** ** **** ****< HE IS A COWARD TO ASK FOR ANYTHING OR TO REPRIMAND THE GUARDS THAT DON't LOOK TO CLEAN. HE HAS NO BALLS.YOU SHOULD TRY BEING A CROSSING GUARD YOU THINK IT IS SO EASY....THESE KIDS TODAY ARE SO IGNORANT AND DISRESPECTFUL IT ISN'T EVEN FUNNY...BUT I GUESS YOU KNOW THAT BECAUSE A FEW OF THEM ARE PROBABLY YOURS...MOST LIKELY THE REAL TRASHY MOUTHED ONES>>>SO KISS MY CROSSING GUARD TOAD GREEN ASS.....RIBBIT  RIBBIT..

Are you talking about the guy that runs the crossing guards. don't pay him any mind he is just here finishing off him time and then retiring to his home in upper montclair or some fancy suburb town. He realy dosen't give a crap about this town he just yeses the Mayor to death and calls a psychiatrist.

We need to keep the cop's out of the mini mall, if you need one that is they are .

now they only park one car in the lot,they think nobody will notice the one on 5th st and the other behind the mall on sussex.

just call the pizza place if you need a cop

the same ones are in there every night, the food must be great

tAKE east newark cops,there use to sitting on there fat assets. ***** ** *****

Are you talking about the guy that runs the crossing guards. don't pay him any mind he is just here finishing off him time and then retiring to his home in upper montclair or some fancy suburb town. He realy dosen't give a crap about this town he just yeses the Mayor to death and calls a psychiatrist.

Is he a crossing guard or a cop? Is he a life-long Harrisonian who moved out of town? Is sounds like he is in his 50s, waiting to retire, so did he have a town job for 25 yrs or so and what was his title or position before he became so called m "management"?

you don't need more cops............you need the border patrol.............Harrison is the future of Ironbound so get used to it. If you want to do something productive ..........learn to speak spanish and portogese...........in the very near future your mayor will be hispanic..........probably an illegal alien with false documents. :rolleyes:

portuguese (that's how it's spelled)

Sorry, you are 0-for-2.  But youre rihgt about one thing, I'm a little crusty.  Wanna come by and do that thing that you do with your lips. :rolleyes:  Neither my family or I come to town meetings.  I have more important things to do than waste the ten minutes they take.

right (that's how it's spelled)

If something ever happens to me, I want an East Newark cop to respond.

East Newark's ONE COP on duty will be at my house faster than the 5 cops on a squad in Harrison would be at it (yea, 5 when they all show up and don't call out sick.  Thank you Chief for unlimited sick time), and I don't even live close to East Newark.

are you kidding me,please these guys no where to be found during the the afternoon and night,don;t kid yourself trust me those are the last police officer's you would want to help,give the fat the fat guy a donut than maybe he'll help you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
you don't need more cops............you need the border patrol.............Harrison is the future of Ironbound so get used to it. If you want to do something productive ..........learn to speak spanish and portogese...........in the very near future your mayor will be hispanic..........probably an illegal alien with false documents. :angry:

is that where the chief went this week? to recruit new cops from indiana? is there money in the police budget to do that? why fly so far? don't we have enough qualified people here in hudson county???? :P