ABC Right Wing Fantasy

Guest Radagast

Guest Radagast

Thet're still at it.

Five years down the the line, BushCo and their advocates are still trying to blame Clinton for all of our current trouble. Its like that six degrees of Kevin Bacon game where in six steps or less you connect Clinton to whatever new problem poor W has got his butt into today.

So the Disney Co. has now become a player in this new Rovian drama creating 'swift boat' lies to replace the the truth. 'Paths to 9/11', which was writen by professed conservative, Cyrus Nowrasteh, takes snipets from the official 9/11 report and adds a bunch of right wing talking points for 'dramatic' effect. An FBI agent brought in at the start of the project as an advisor walked out on it stating,'They are just making stuff up.'

They use a bunch of bouncy cameras to give this fiction a realistic look. In one scene a ficticious CIA operative who is outside a ficticious Osama bin Laden hideout making a ficticious phone call to Sandy Berger, Clinton's chief of staff for permission to kill bin Laden. Of course, according to right wing history, Berger refused to give permission. So why does a writer go to so much trouble to make something that never happened look real? Could it be that they want the American public to think it IS real?

You won't see Bush sitting for 7 minutes in a Florida school not knowing whether to fecate or vacate when he is told of the 9/11 attack. Real bravado! You won't see bin Laden walking away from Tora Bora unfettered in 2001 when we REALLY could have killed him. I guess it wasn't 'dramatic' enough to make the cut.

Disney would not allow its name to be connected to the documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11 because it was a political hot potato. They are now showing their true colors. F 9/11 may have been lop-sided but it presented the truth. 'Paths to 9/11' is fiction being presented as truth. It is nothing less than an attempt to re-write history ... and not very well at that.

See for yourself, its on tonight.

Guest BushBacker
Thet're still at it.

Five years down the the line, BushCo and their advocates are still trying to blame Clinton for all of our current trouble. Its like that six degrees of Kevin Bacon game where in six steps or less you connect Clinton to whatever new problem poor W has got his butt into today.

So the Disney Co. has now become a player in this new Rovian drama creating 'swift boat' lies to replace the the truth. 'Paths to 9/11', which was writen by professed conservative, Cyrus Nowrasteh, takes snipets from the official 9/11 report and adds a bunch of right wing talking points for 'dramatic' effect. An FBI agent brought in at the start of the project as an advisor walked out on it stating,'They are just making stuff up.'

They use a bunch of bouncy cameras to give this fiction a realistic look. In one scene a ficticious CIA operative who is outside a ficticious Osama bin Laden hideout making a ficticious phone call to Sandy Berger, Clinton's chief of staff for permission to kill bin Laden. Of course, according to right wing history, Berger refused to give permission. So why does a writer go to so much trouble to make something that never happened look real? Could it be that they want the American public to think it IS real?

You won't see Bush sitting for 7 minutes in a Florida school not knowing whether to fecate or vacate when he is told of the 9/11 attack. Real bravado! You won't see bin Laden walking away from Tora Bora unfettered in 2001 when we REALLY could have killed him. I guess it wasn't 'dramatic' enough to make the cut.

Disney would not allow its name to be connected to the documentary, Fahrenheit 9/11 because it was a political hot potato. They are now showing their true colors. F 9/11 may have been lop-sided but it presented the truth. 'Paths to 9/11' is fiction being presented as truth. It is nothing less than an attempt to re-write history ... and not very well at that.

Thanks for that, I like to start my day with a good laugh.

With all due respect Radagast, and I agree with every word, I wouldn't watch that "movie" if you paid me. If I want creative propoganda, I'll watch Fox News.

Thet're still at it.

Guest a proud american
Thet're still at it.

Be careful my friend, or they'll call you a kool-aid drinker. Of course it's all Clinton's fault. Everything is always his fault. What's sad is they are probably watching this farce with a flag in one hand and a bayonet in the other. Real heroes that lot. But cheer up, the cowboy is moving on to solve global warming and trying real hard to link Osama to Iraq. And if anyones interested we're spending $11,000,000 per hour in Iraq. Imagine what we could do if we actually had gone after the ones who attacked us. I didn't watch the docudrama last night and I certainly won't watch it tonight either. I'll just keep looking up the real facts and try to explain it to people who can actually think past the ends of their noses. Keep up the good posts. I am glad there are at-least two of us who understand.

Guest BushBacker
Thet're still at it.

" F 9/11 "MAY" have been lop-sided but it presented the truth" ??? Did you just land on the planet ?? NO ONE, not even the wacko left defeatocrats believes F 9/11 presented anything remotely resembling the truth. That cartoon character Michael Moore has gotten fat drinking all that sugary Kool-aid, just like you. LOL.

Guest Truth or Consequences
Thet're still at it.

They use a bunch of bouncy cameras to give this fiction a realistic look. In one scene a ficticious CIA operative who is outside a ficticious Osama bin Laden hideout making a ficticious phone call to Sandy Berger, Clinton's chief of staff for permission to kill bin Laden. Of course, according to right wing history, Berger refused to give permission.---------------

BJ Clinton was the only one who could have gave permission--- he was golfing that day and wouldn't return Burglers phone calls-- Burgler had to reach out to Dick Morris who got a hold of BJ on the first shot. He always answered Morris.

You won't see bin Laden walking away from Tora Bora unfettered in 2001 when we REALLY could have killed him. I guess it wasn't 'dramatic' enough to make the cut.

Oh --we really did kill him. Has there been a video of him since??

Only audio--which even the the primative "Islamo- Facsists " can put together.

I knew you were waiting for tht term :P:P:angry: .

P.S.

The Army Major who carried the nuclear football for BJ for two years during the "Somalia" period substantiated a lot of that film. Who was the disgruntled FBI agent???

Another "insider" like Joe Wilson?? :angry:

I can't wait until the story about China, North Korea and atomic secrets comes out.

It should be written by Clinton and Albright-- so we get an unbiased account. :angry::angry::P

Thet're still at it.

Yeah, Clinton was really tough on terror! I guess you'll tell us that the years of plannining and prep that went into the 9/11 attacks weren't done on Clinton's watch either.

Good to see Rad, the original wingnut, is back. What an ass.

Guest The W Stands for media Whore
" F 9/11 "MAY" have been lop-sided but it presented the truth" ???  Did you just land on the planet ??  NO ONE, not even the wacko left defeatocrats believes F 9/11 presented anything remotely resembling the truth. That cartoon character Michael Moore has gotten fat drinking all that sugary Kool-aid, just like you. LOL.

The REAL cartoon character is the media whore Bush bringing Iraq into his remembrance of 9/11. YOU know, Iraq, the country with NO TIES to the 9/11 attacks? What a grandstanding media whore this man is to taint what should have been a day of remembrance with his own personal agenda.

He said he'd go after those responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Anyone know when he intends to start? Well, maybe Afghanistan was a start but 5 years later his performance rates a D- at best and that's a gift.

The REAL cartoon character is the media whore Bush bringing Iraq into his remembrance of 9/11. YOU know, Iraq, the country with NO TIES to the 9/11 attacks?  What a grandstanding media whore this man is to taint what should have been a day of remembrance with his own personal agenda.

He said he'd go after those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.  Anyone know when he intends to start?  Well, maybe Afghanistan was a start but 5 years later his performance rates a D- at best and that's a gift.

I notice you failed to mention that Clinton was going to get the first WTC bombers, and those that bombed the Cole. Instead, he strong armed ABC, my hero.

Guest BushBacker
The REAL cartoon character is the media whore Bush bringing Iraq into his remembrance of 9/11. YOU know, Iraq, the country with NO TIES to the 9/11 attacks?  What a grandstanding media whore this man is to taint what should have been a day of remembrance with his own personal agenda.

He said he'd go after those responsible for the 9/11 attacks.  Anyone know when he intends to start?  Well, maybe Afghanistan was a start but 5 years later his performance rates a D- at best and that's a gift.

"D" from a Kool-aid drinking defeatocrat ?? That's equal to an A+ from an intelligent human being. Thank You.

"D"  from a Kool-aid drinking defeatocrat ??  That's equal to an A+ from an intelligent human being.    Thank You.

I have high standards, unlike you who is apparently happy with a succession of chest thumping sound bites and nothing else.

I notice you don't answer why your little cowboy has wasted so much effort in Iraq rather than going after those RESPONSIBLE for the 9/11 attacks.

YOU of course would rather make another asinine, stupid K00l-Aid remark. I guess it's to be expected from anybody who would grade this bumbling, inept, lying administration an A+

I notice you failed to mention that Clinton was going to get the first WTC bombers, and those that bombed the Cole.  Instead, he strong armed ABC, my hero.

1: Please supply FACTUAL documentation of any strong arming of ABC.

2: Why don't you enlighten us all and tel us what the little cowboy did to correct what all you Bushwankers seem to believe were glaring problems in the 7 1/2 months he had prior to 9/11?

I notice you failed to mention that Clinton was going to get the first WTC bombers, and those that bombed the Cole.  Instead, he strong armed ABC, my hero.

As YOU fail to mention the 75 cruise missiles in an attempt to hit bin Laden, who was missed by hours due to faulty intelligence. You know, the missile attack that some Republicans accused Clinton of launching as a cover-up of Monica while they tried to accuse Clinton of over stating the terrorism threat?

And what has the little cowboy done to track down bin Laden other than launch a full scale invasion of a country with NO TIES to al Qaeda or bin Laden? I notice YOU fail to mention the ineffectiveness of his actions.

Guest a proud american

As far as I know he did get the person responsible for the first WTC bombing. He was the leader of the Mosque in Patterson and is doing life without parole last time I checked. And also to put it in perspective, Clinton was President for just over one month when it happened. So who's watch was it planned on?

Guest BushBacker
I have high standards, unlike you who is apparently happy with a succession of chest thumping sound bites and nothing else.

I notice you don't answer why your little cowboy has wasted so much effort in Iraq rather than going after those RESPONSIBLE for the 9/11 attacks.

YOU of course would rather make another asinine, stupid K00l-Aid remark.  I guess it's to be expected from anybody who would grade this bumbling, inept, lying administration an A+

You have high standards ??? LOL. That would explain your support for a lying, raping, adulterer who disgraced the White House, lied to congress under oath and was too busy chasing interns for BJ's to protect America from Bin Laden. Drink up, your Kool-aids getting warm.

You have high standards ???  LOL.  That would explain your support for a lying, raping, adulterer  who disgraced the White House, lied to congress under oath and was too busy chasing interns for BJ's  to protect America from Bin Laden. Drink up, your Kool-aids getting warm.

Raping? Charged when? Indicted when? Convicted when?

Since in your deluded world saying something makes it so then Reagan is obviously guilty of TREASON.

STOP spresing your lies. YOU and your Joe McCarthy tactic of spouting lie after lie after lie are apparent and just a lot of neo-Nazi-con BS

You have high standards ???  LOL.  That would explain your support for a lying, raping, adulterer  who disgraced the White House, lied to congress under oath and was too busy chasing interns for BJ's  to protect America from Bin Laden. Drink up, your Kool-aids getting warm.

Unless you can tell us all exactly WHEN Clinton was ever convicted of rape we will know this juat one more example of your wanker blather with no factual basis along with another ASININE Kool-Aid remark.

Guest BushBacker
Unless you can tell us all exactly WHEN Clinton was ever convicted of rape we will know this juat one more example of your wanker blather with no factual basis along with another ASININE Kool-Aid remark.

So you don't dispute he is a lying adulterer who disgraced the white house and ignored Bin Laden because he was too busy chasing interns around the oval office to get BJ's ??

Guest a proud american

The neo-cons who write on these post only know what they're told. They don't bother to research anything and believe what the likes of Limbaugh and O'Reilly say on their programs and take it as fact. And when confronted with the truth they quickly either condemn you or move on to something else. Thats how they play the game. No facts, half truths and innuendo. What Clinton did may have been wrong, but it wasn't illegal. And the plan all along was not to impeach him, but to keep him tied up so that he couldn't govern. Now before I go on yea I know he was impeached by the Congress. No big shock there since the congress is controlled by the republican party. But the real trial held by the republican controlled senate knew the facts and thats why he wasn't convicted. If you want to read the real story go to the library and check out Blinded by the Right. It's written by David Brock who used to be a neo-con until he saw what was really going on. He lays it out pretty good. I know that you will probably do that since you can read a book that doesn't contain alot of pictures. As I have tried in the past to get the neo-cons to do a little research, you see that it's literally impossible for them to do that. There are always two thruths. The one that they believe and the real truth based on the facts.

Convicted ?? Hitler and Stalin weren't convicted, I guess they were innocent too. Drink Up, defeatocrat.

So you don't  dispute he is a lying adulterer who disgraced the white house and ignored Bin Laden because he was too busy chasing interns around the oval office to get BJ's ??

Ignored bin Laden? 75 cruise missiles launched and aimed at bin Laden is ignoring him? Have YOU EVER considered lwaerning any FACTS before you post your blathering CRAP?

Adultery is something to be settled between spouses and is meaningless in a legal or govermental sense. You neo-Nazi-cons are so willing to ignore acts of TREASON like selling weapons to an enemy state and then conveniently developing amnesia before Congress that it gives great insight into your warped value system. BJ bad, TREASON OK.

Stumble back to your barstool and at least make an attempt to learn some facts before you blather.