ABC Documentary Special

Guest BushBacker

As Loki said, if you watch CBS, NBC or ABC to get your news, you're getting the lefty version of world event.  Try "fair and balanced"  Fox News. Tune in Bill O'Reilly at 8:00.  Welcome to the planet Earth.

Ah, the three major networks are all in a left-wing conspiracy to broadcast bisased news and only FOX news is "fair and balanced" THAT opinion explains a lot about your delusonal world.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you another of those who feel they have the ONLY enlightened opinion?  We disagree, get over it.

The violence, IN MY OPINION, is getting worse because there is the appearance that America is beginning to lose interest in the fight.  (Previously seen in comments where Bin Laden calls us "soft, with no stomach for a fight; you know, "cut and run.)

If you think Bush is doing such a terrible job, vote for me in the next election, I'll bring the troops home, and the only concern will be the prevailing winds.

Nothing to do with opinion, you're claiming nightly news is biased. In order to know that you'd need an unbiased standard of comparison, I merely asked for your standard.

Cut and Run is a cheap sound bite and nothing else. If anything, in MY opinion, this administration is all too willing to 'cut and run' from its Constitutional responsibilities. Just another use of a cheap sound biye.

Vote for you? For more of the same mis-direction? I've never said we should have an immediate pull-out. We'll have to stay until some type of solution can be reached. That does NOT mean that the cowboy's invasion of a country with NO TIES to al Qaeda or 9/11 was the right thing to do nor did the reasons given by Bush, Cheny et al have any factual basis.

I'm getting damn tired of this administration's cheesey scare tactics.

As Loki said, if you watch CBS, NBC or ABC to get your news, you're getting the lefty version of world event.  Try "fair and balanced"  Fox News. Tune in Bill O'Reilly at 8:00.  Welcome to the planet Earth.

I don't know what planet you're on but it certainly isn't earth.

You won't even accept something to be a dramatization when its own majer and broadcaster have continually stated it is, you continue to believe it's fact. If you ever wake up to reality you're in for a rude awakening.

Are you another of those who feel they have the ONLY enlightened opinion?  We disagree, get over it.

The violence, IN MY OPINION, is getting worse because there is the appearance that America is beginning to lose interest in the fight.  (Previously seen in comments where Bin Laden calls us "soft, with no stomach for a fight; you know, "cut and run.)

If you think Bush is doing such a terrible job, vote for me in the next election, I'll bring the troops home, and the only concern will be the prevailing winds.

You've impled bias in the nightly news, based on? Compared to O'Reilly or who? IMWTK.

Saying a man has made a mess of things is NOT biased when the man HAS made a mess of things. And no, I don't have to offer a solution. The man asked for the job, he got it, and it is his responsibility and no one else's to either do it or face the criticism.

Judging from your posts a vote for you would be a vote for more of the same. we'll pass Thank You.

Nothing to do with opinion, you're claiming nightly news is biased.  In order to know that you'd need an unbiased standard of comparison, I merely asked for your standard.

Cut and Run is a cheap sound bite and nothing else.  If anything, in MY opinion, this administration is all too willing to 'cut and run' from its Constitutional responsibilities.  Just another use of a cheap sound biye.

Vote for you?  For more of the same mis-direction?  I've never said we should have an immediate pull-out.  We'll have to stay until some type of solution can be reached.  That does NOT mean that the cowboy's invasion of a country with NO TIES to al Qaeda or 9/11 was the right thing to do nor did the reasons given by Bush, Cheny et al have any factual basis.

I'm getting damn tired of this administration's cheesey scare tactics.

Constitutional responsibilities??? Like, "PROVIDE FOR THE COMMON DEFENCE." What was the basis for going to Bosnia, btw? No imminent threat, no UN decree, and unilateral action, but you were probably 100% behind that, right?? Just so you know, I was behind that action, regardless of who the US President was, so I guess that paints YOU as the hypocrite.

You've impled bias in the nightly news, based on?  Compared to O'Reilly or who?  IMWTK.

Saying a man has made a mess of things is NOT biased when the man HAS made a mess of things.  And no, I don't have to offer a solution.  The man asked for the job, he got it, and it is his responsibility and no one else's to either do it or face the criticism.

Judging from your posts a vote for you would be a vote for more of the same. we'll pass Thank You.

Don't sell yourself short, like the other Libbies, you are perfectly suited for "monday morning quarterback."

You've impled bias in the nightly news, based on?  Compared to O'Reilly or who?  IMWTK.

Saying a man has made a mess of things is NOT biased when the man HAS made a mess of things.  And no, I don't have to offer a solution.  The man asked for the job, he got it, and it is his responsibility and no one else's to either do it or face the criticism.

"The man has made a mess of things" ??? Sounds like sour grapes coming from a Kool-aid infused defeatocrat that is still mourning the memory of Kerry losing the election. Get over it.

My OPINION is that THAT is just blind faith in the BushBlather that the administration is 100% right and everyone that doesn't believe that is wrong.

My OPINION is the violence is getting worse because Bush had/has a totally unrealistic idea of the situation in the area and is completely unwilling to listen to anyone that doesn't share his limited vision.

My OPINION is we will be paying for his shoot fro the hip mistakes for generations to come.

My OPINION is that THAT is just blind faith in the BushBlather that the administration  is 100% right and everyone that doesn't believe that is wrong.

My OPINION is the violence is getting worse because Bush had/has a totally unrealistic idea of the situation in the area and is completely unwilling to listen to anyone that doesn't share his limited vision.

My OPINION is we will be paying for his shoot fro the hip mistakes for generations to come.

And I guess it's also your opinion that we should play nice with the captured terrorists. We shouldn't do anything that the defeatocrats would define as torture. The terrorists behead innocent people and the defeatocrats want to treat them with kid gloves. You Kool-aiders make me want to puke.

My OPINION is that THAT is just blind faith in the BushBlather that the administration  is 100% right and everyone that doesn't believe that is wrong.

Your opinion is that they didn't hate us until Bush acted????

HEY KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!

"The man has made a mess of things"  ???  Sounds like sour grapes coming from a Kool-aid infused defeatocrat  that is still mourning the memory of Kerry losing the election. Get over it.

TYPICAL neo-Nazi-con evasion of the question. WHERE is the standard of comparison to prove the networks are biased, your comic books?

TYPICAL PatRat inability to say anything of value so ASININE Kool-Aid remarks are substituted.

I guess we can't expect any better from an REMF.

Guest KearnyKard

It's also your opinion that Clinton wasn't responsible for 9/11. That Kool-aid does bad things to rational thought.

"The man has made a mess of things"  ???  Sounds like sour grapes coming from a Kool-aid infused defeatocrat  that is still mourning the memory of Kerry losing the election. Get over it.

YOU are the one who can't seem to get over Kerry, YOU bring hin up. Who gives a rat's ass?

I'm concerned with the damage being caused by Dummy, Rummy, and the Dick that we'll be paying for for many years to come.

YOUR input seems to be limited to ASININE, meaningles Kool-Aid remarks and your apparent regret that you didn't vote for a better man than an arrogant cowboy.

YOUR input seems to be limited to ASININE, meaningles Kool-Aid remarks and your apparent regret that you didn't vote for a better man than an arrogant cowboy.

And your input, illogical as it is, reverts to name calling. ("Dummy, Rummy, and the Dick.")

Please allow something meaningful to pass through your keyboard, or you are just as bad as those you chastise with assinine "Kool-Aid remarks".

It's the same crap, only a different smell.

It's also your opinion that Clinton wasn't responsible for 9/11.  That Kool-aid does bad things to rational thought.

Well WANKER. the last I heard it was 19 arabs, 15 of whom were Saudi Arabians that were RESPONSIBLE for 9/11. You know, Saudi Arabians? The ones the cowboy likes to hold hands with while walting thru the Rose Garden?

Since your sorry excuse for a mind seems to think otherwise I hope you're busy notifying the proper authorities.

HEY KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!

The statement was:My OPINION is the violence is getting worse because Bush had/has a totally unrealistic idea of the situation in the area and is completely unwilling to listen to anyone that doesn't share his limited vision

WHERE is hatred of us mentioned? Your reading comprehension is sadly lacking, did you get beyond 8th grade. You have a habiy of contradicting points not made. I guess it's just another neo-Nazi-con evasion technique along with ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

Why not add in a few meaningless sound bites like 'cut and run' too? You know, cut and run, like Nixon?

And YOU never did anwer where is your standard of comparison that allows you to determine network news is biased?

Guest The Cowboy

HEY KOOL AID!!!!!!!!!

I dom't know why all my fans are always putting down Kool-Aid. When I decided that being a drunk AND a dummy was a bad combination I switched to Kool-Aid. Dick lets Karl mix me a big pitcher everyday, if I'm reeaaaaaaaaaaal good and didn't eff-up too much they even let me have a cherry in it.

Guest BushBacker
YOU are the one who can't seem to get over Kerry, YOU bring hin up.  Who gives a rat's ass?

I'm concerned with the damage being caused by Dummy, Rummy, and the Dick that we'll be paying for for many years to come.

Since Clinton refused to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese, and Bin Laden went on to plan and execute 9/11, it's clear that Clinton is responsible for 9/11 and the war that followed. Bush has been trying to clean up the mess Clinton left behind.

So funny that the defeatocrats have a hard time admitting this, the Kool-aid must effect one's integrity.

Since Clinton refused to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese, and Bin Laden went on to plan and execute 9/11, it's clear that Clinton is responsible for 9/11 and the war that followed.  Bush has been trying to clean up the mess Clinton left behind.

So funny that the defeatocrats have a hard time admitting this, the Kool-aid must  effect one's integrity.

The ONLY thing clear in your post is that YOU re a delusional wanker.

HAD Bush did ANYTHING to alleviate what you wankers claim were such obvious problems instead of IGNORING several warnings about bin Laden's intention to attack the US and the FBI ignoring warnings of arabs in flight schools it's possible 9/11 doesn't happen.

Bush trying to clean up a mess? WHAT a joke, he's spent most of his time CREATING a HUGE mess that will linger for years.

Since Clinton refused to take Bin Laden from the Sudanese, and Bin Laden went on to plan and execute 9/11, it's clear that Clinton is responsible for 9/11 and the war that followed.  Bush has been trying to clean up the mess Clinton left behind.

So funny that the defeatocrats have a hard time admitting this, the Kool-aid must  effect one's integrity.

The following is taken directly from the Fox News site cherished by you WANKERS:

"The international community asked Sudan to kick out bin Laden. According to some reports, negotiations were under way to hand bin Laden over to the United States, but the plan never fully materialized and, years later, accounts of the negotiations remain murky at best."

Notice Fox News makes no claim that Sudan EVER attempted to turn bin Laden over to the US.

So just WHERE is you documentation that "Clinton refused to take bin Laden from the Sudanese"?

Do you have any FACTS for a change or is this as I suspect just more of your BLATHERING BULLSH*T?

You WANKERS are more full od crap than a 10 man Port-O-John on a 100 man job-site.

The statement was:My OPINION is the violence is getting worse because Bush had/has a totally unrealistic idea of the situation in the area and is completely unwilling to listen to anyone that doesn't share his limited vision

WHERE is hatred of us mentioned?  Your reading comprehension is sadly lacking, did you get beyond 8th grade.  You have a habiy of contradicting points not made.  I guess it's just another neo-Nazi-con evasion technique along with ASININE Kool-Aid remarks.

Why not add in a few meaningless sound bites like 'cut and run' too?  You know, cut and run, like Nixon?

And YOU never did anwer where is your standard of comparison that allows you to determine network news is biased?

Read Bernard Goldberg's book, BIAS. You will just ignore it and dismiss him, but the book is well documented and if you keep an open mind it makes sense.

I love it, Defeatocrats. You should copyright that.

Benny

Read Bernard Goldberg's book, BIAS.  You will just ignore it and dismiss him, but the book is well documented and if you keep an open mind it makes sense.

Just another EVASION and lack of answers for the question that was asked. I guess that type of thinking goes a long way to explaining why you would support a man who promises yo get those behind 9/11 and then invades a country with NO TIES to 9/11.

Just WHERE is the evidence that Sudan offered up bin Laden on a silver platter as you seem to believe? Even YOUR believed FOX News says the wntire Sudanese situation is murky at best.

YOU and PatRat should have your own private thread where you can post all your crap that has NO FACTUAL BASIS, it would save anyone interested in the truth from wasting time reading your fantasies.