Tanski trial?

Guest Guest

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest
pretty soon he will have a lot of time on his hands ,can't do much in a  9 by 7 cell

His trial is set for today, lets see how it plays out. will he holler or will he take the whole rap himself? This should be interesting.

Guest Guest
His trial is set for today, lets see how it plays out. will he holler or will he take the whole rap himself? This should be interesting.

I hope Billy gets found not guilty. Others have stolen from the meters in the past and are now back on the payroll. One works in receration and at the Little League.

How did ******* get that black eye he is sporting? I hear it was at the card game on Kearny Ave. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.LOL ;):o<_<B)

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Guest Guest

Is Tansky on trial in Jersey City? Nobody has covered the story. Where are the Star Ledger, Jersey Journal, Observer and the Kearny Journal?

Or is it just wishful thinking that Tansky is on trial since the Hudson County prosecutor's office usually doesn't try political corruption cases.

Guest Guest
Is Tansky on trial in Jersey City?  Nobody has covered the story.  Where are the Star Ledger, Jersey Journal, Observer and the Kearny Journal?

Or is it just wishful thinking that Tansky is on trial since the Hudson County prosecutor's office usually doesn't try political corruption cases.

Since when is theft political corruption. The case if not plea bargained, will be tried in Hudon County. Where is the proof that he stole anything? If the HPD investigated, look for him to be acquitted. They couldn't catch a crook in Rahway State Prison. Especially the crack DB, or should I say *** ********. :P:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Guest
I hope Billy gets found not guilty. Others have stolen from the meters in the past and are now back on the payroll.  One works in receration and at the Little League.

How did ******* get that black eye he is sporting? I hear it was at the card game on Kearny Ave. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.LOL :P  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

When are the Kearny PD Vice Unit going to raid that card game and illegal betting parlor on Kearny Ave?

Guest Guest

I can't get a straight answer about whether he is on trial or has made a deal in return for his cooperation aginst others. He knows a lot about the present administration. Does anyone know?

Guest Guest
tHERE WILL BE NO TRIAL. 95% OF THE CASES IN hUDSON cOUNTY ARE RESOLVED BEFORE TRIAL BY PLEA BARGAINING. hE WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PRISON TIME, BUT 5 YEARS PROBATION . yOU HEARD IT HERE.

Are you people for real. Why is it always the THING that's about to happen. I come to this site on a rare occasion with hopes that someone will actually post something of importance. Yet, my viewing always ends in a distastful giggle that there are so many bitter people out there. Like the gossip groupies of the town, new and old. Some residing and some transplanted. Bottom Line, Get a life.. Politicians get re-elected, and residents pay taxes.. "Man I really miss the old Harrison" .... Not to mention FRANK... No I'm actually under 40 and, not part of any specific side... I just remember the town for what it stood for... No disrespect for the current people involved. He just had a way of sorting thru people, and putting people in their place.. KOTW..>> You wouldn't be allowed if Frank was here... And, I'd have to agree with him... >> That's my right to SAY...

Guest Guest
Are you people for real.  Why is it always the THING that's about to happen.  I come to this site on a rare occasion with hopes that someone will actually post something of importance.  Yet, my viewing always ends in a distastful giggle that there are so many bitter people out there.  Like the gossip groupies of the town, new and old. Some residing and some transplanted.  Bottom Line,  Get a life.. Politicians get re-elected, and residents pay taxes..  "Man I really miss the old Harrison" ....  Not to mention FRANK...  No I'm actually under 40 and, not part of any specific side...  I just remember the town for what it stood for... No disrespect for the current people involved.  He just had a way of sorting thru people, and putting people in their place..  KOTW..>>  You wouldn't be allowed if Frank was here...    And, I'd have to agree with him...  >> That's my right to SAY...

Exactly what the f**k did Harrison ever "stand for"?

As for Frank, all he did was take care of his cronies. If KOTW was around back then Frank would have no say in it's right to be on the internet. Although he'd probably hate it because it would have exposed him for what he really was.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cruiser

:P Justice without trial. Billy plead guilty yesterday to stealing 100,000. It probably was a lot more. Now, he must cooperate with the prosecutor so that he will get a lighter sentence.

Remember those 5AM meetings in his office after the meters were collected? Will he tell who he split the money with?

He was also investigated several years before by the HPD after a Town employee saw him at 1 of the supermarkets in Belleville dumping a lot of quarters into the coin counting machine, so it was going on for years.

And, he isn't the first to be caught stealing from the meters. 1 guy that was caught and also charged with gambling is back on the town payroll in recreation and his father who spent time in prison for gambling offenses is working for the Board of Ed.

You can't make these things up. It could only happen in Harrison. :P

Guest over taxed taxpayer
;) Justice without trial. Billy plead guilty yesterday to stealing 100,000. It probably was a lot more. Now, he must cooperate with the prosecutor so that he will get a lighter sentence.

Remember those 5AM meetings in his office after the meters were collected? Will he tell who he split the money with?

He was also investigated several years before by the HPD after a Town employee saw him at 1 of the supermarkets in Belleville dumping a lot of quarters into the coin counting machine, so it was going on for years.

And, he isn't the first to be caught stealing from the meters. 1 guy that was caught and also charged with gambling is back on the town payroll in recreation and his father who spent time in prison for gambling offenses is working for the Board of Ed.

You can't make these things up. It could only happen in Harrison. ;)

Is part of the plea agreement that Tansky is going to pay back the $100,000 that we know he took. He for sure took a lot more than that. He should at least have to pay that back to the taxpayers of Harrison.

Has the prosecutor's office investigated the rumor that there were others involved in this theft of quarters. $10,000 in quarters is over a ton in weight. One man can steal that on his own?