Tanski trial?

Guest Guest

tansky is not the only one how about the head of traffic & signal who moved to l.v .

THE FIRST 2 EALIER MENTIONED, WHO DID IT, AND ARE; PRESENTLY' ON THE TOWN PAYROLL; IS ONE IN THE STREET DEPT '***' AND '***' WHEN HE DID IT, AND WHAT DEPT WAS THE SECOND ONE IN WHEN HE DID IT THROUGH THE 'LITTLE LEAGUE' AND WHAT DEPT IS HE IN NOW?

tHE 3RD RETIRED GUY MENTIONED, IS A SURPRISE; I GUESS THEY LET IT PASS BECUSE ISN'T HE THE ONE, 'RELATED' TO A YOUNG TOWN *** ****, WHO PLAYED *** *** * *** *** ******* **** * *** **** **** ***** **** *** ** *** *** ******** ****** *****??

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

I am not from Harrison (thank God), but I know for a fact that one is **...  Everybody knows that.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

what a moron! you are not from harrison but you are on this forum? (hmmm)

if your not from harrison then what do you care about what goes on here trouble maker. go cry on your own forum you LOSER!

what a moron!  you are not from harrison but you are on this forum? (hmmm)

if your not from harrison then what do you care about what goes on here trouble maker. go cry on your own forum you LOSER!

No, I am not from Harrison... Used to live there many many moons ago. Like to keep up on things in town, and often visit. I still care about the many friends I have, and that's how I know so much. SO who's the moron.................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_What's up_*
uh,like isn't he one of the new cops for east newark?  ;)

So, when is Tansky's trial. The election is over so why hasn't the Hudson County prosecutor's office started Tansky's trial. If Tansky was a drug dealer, his trial would have been long done. What does the corruption go all the way up to the prosecutor's office?

So, when is Tansky's trial.  The election is over so why hasn't the Hudson County prosecutor's office started Tansky's trial.  If Tansky was a drug dealer, his trial would have been long done.  What does the corruption go all the way up to the prosecutor's office?

yeah pretty much so! pretty sad isn't it. I think if Billy has to go to jail they should all go, you know they all had there hand in there

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Law abiding Harrison resident

How long does it take to try a guy you caught red handed cashing in his quarters at the Stop and Shop? In the Federal Court, max 9 months. In Hudson County, never.

I'm so glad I'm a law abiding citizen of Harrison. I get to pay my taxes without any help from the Harrison taxpayers. Can we all take a meter and collect quarters from it. I'd like to put one outside my house. I could use the cash. Based on what I see, nothing will happen to me especially in Hudson County.

Guest Now now
How long does it take to try a guy you caught red handed cashing in his quarters at the Stop and Shop?  In the Federal Court, max 9 months.  In Hudson County, never.

I'm so glad I'm a law abiding citizen of Harrison.  I get to pay my taxes without any help from the Harrison taxpayers.  Can we all take a meter and collect quarters from it.  I'd like to put one outside my house.  I could use the cash.  Based on what I see, nothing will happen to me especially in Hudson County.

Nothing will happen to you as long as you have town secrets. If you can't sing like a bird don't bother.