Tanski trial?

Guest Guest

i feel sorry for billys family-what a shame they must endure

this is all the Mayor's fault he knew for years and he should have talked to his brother Bill (as he said he is like a brother), why Mayor? because *** ****** ** **** a gambler or a thief, he is till paying off his debt!!!!!!!!!!!!! don't you think that people here in town don't know. YOU WILL GO DOWN MAYOR, THIEF, DISCRIMINATOR, SAY NOTHING MAYOR.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

as long as they have new cars,trucks, and motorcycles i don't think they care much????

Hear that 20/20 or 60 min. is doing a piece on Corrupt politicians and what it does to a community and it's future in growth. Hudson County is top, in fact they are going to be talking about how it is so easy to steal from the tax payers and how the quarter situation started in our town Harrison, just like it happened in Asbury Park years ago how the leaders of the town let it deteriorate and how it was left to die.

Hear that 20/20 or 60 min. is doing a piece on Corrupt politicians and what it does to a community and it's future in growth.  Hudson County is top, in fact they are going to be talking about how it is so easy to steal from the tax payers and how the quarter situation started in our town Harrison, just like it happened in Asbury Park years ago how the leaders of the town let it deteriorate and how it was left to die.

tHERE WILL BE NO TRIAL. 95% OF THE CASES IN hUDSON cOUNTY ARE RESOLVED BEFORE TRIAL BY PLEA BARGAINING. hE WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY PRISON TIME, BUT 5 YEARS PROBATION . yOU HEARD IT HERE.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest parking meter

So did Tansky plea yet? The feds should have never turned this guy over to the Hudson County prosecutor's office. The Hudson County prosecutors don't know how to handle a politically connected corrupt employee. The feds would have gotten a plea from him already. John Lynch pled to tax evasion. Did Billy boy report the income from the quarters on his tax returns? and Did he 1099 the Mayor for his cut?

Guest judge judy

you sound jealous. I don't know if he took the money but it sounds like you wish you had the opportunity. Or is it you got caught with your pants down and now are gloating over someone else's troubles. Misery loves company. :o

Guest Truth Sayer
So did Tansky plea yet?  The feds should have never turned this guy over to the Hudson County prosecutor's office.  The Hudson County prosecutors don't know how to handle a politically connected corrupt employee.  The feds would have gotten a plea from him already.  John Lynch pled to tax evasion.  Did Billy boy report the income from the quarters on his tax returns?  and Did he 1099 the Mayor for his cut?

The last two morons that stole from the town, are now on the Town of Harrrison Payroll, one of them for excatly what "Billy" is accused of and the other sucked the money out of the Little League, and again he is still on the Town payroll!!!

If you don't know who these two thiefs are then you are not from Harrison...

Guest Not jealous at all

No jealousy here my friend, it's the demise of all the ass kisser. The beginning of the end. For many years people in this town have been handed jobs because of the people they knew, or maybe because a favor that was owed. With Billy Boy getting caught the house is about to crumble. He did what he had to do to get by, got his "daughters" well paying jobs, collected two salaries for many, many years then he got caught stealing from the town. He must have done something to have the town turn against one of their own. Speak up Billy boy we are sure you will get off easy when you start yapping your mouth

The last two morons that stole from the town, are now on the Town of Harrrison Payroll, one of them for excatly what "Billy" is accused of and the other sucked the money out of the Little League, and again he is still on the Town payroll!!!

If you don't know who these two thiefs are then you are not from Harrison...

is **, the 2nd one, in his later 50's, retired from an outside job, and holding this as a 2nd career full time job?

Please give few hints on the 1st guy or also the 2nd one, if I am wrong about who he is.

is  **, the 2nd one, in his later 50's, retired from an outside job, and holding this as a 2nd career full time job?

Please give few hints on the 1st guy or also the 2nd one,  if I am wrong about who he is.

I am not from Harrison (thank God), but I know for a fact that one is **... Everybody knows that.

is  **, the 2nd one, in his later 50's, retired from an outside job, and holding this as a 2nd career full time job?

Please give few hints on the 1st guy or also the 2nd one,  if I am wrong about who he is.

Is the 1st guy **, who previously owned a business in town for a few years, is in his early 50's and has recently acquired a 'managerial' top job for the town ?