2008 KARDINAL FOOTBALL

Guest Mr. Webster

Guest Mr. Webster

Hoping to get a win this weekend vs. Dwight-Englewood! This program will be VERY competitive next year, the sleeping bear is about to wake up!

EXBLUETIDER - Your Grandson is doing great, he is a tough kid who is playing Frosh and JV. There are a lot of good signs that this program is going in the right direction.

Hoping to get a win this weekend vs. Dwight-Englewood! This program will be VERY competitive next year, the sleeping bear is about to wake up!

EXBLUETIDER - Your Grandson is doing great, he is a tough kid who is playing Frosh and JV. There are a lot of good signs that this program is going in the right direction.

Thank you for the update....hopefully with some excellent coaching and summer camps he'll make a contribution to a program that is ready to attain the level that it deserves.

YOU HAVE A GOOD JV SQUAD COMING UP NEXT YEAR.COACH AVITABLE IS DOING A GREAT JOB.WATCH OUT FOR NUMBERS 56- 16-96-60-72-75-9, THESE GUYS HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOOTBALL TOGETHER FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS. GOOD LUCK GUYS.KICK A**.

Lets see how the new coach handles his players actions Saturday night. A couple of his "star" players went to a house party and broke the place up. They were drinking and beating up people. The cops were there and I'm sure the school knows about it by now. I bet he does nothing. The * involved are ******** and are * of the ****** ******* on the team. We'll see this weekend if the * are in the starting line-up. I bet they are and the school burries it's head in the sand.

Lets see how the new coach handles his players actions Saturday night. A couple of his "star" players went to a house party and broke the place up. They were drinking and beating up people. The cops were there and I'm sure the school knows about it by now. I bet he does nothing. The * involved are ******** and are * of the ****** ******* on the team. We'll see this weekend if the * are in the starting line-up. I bet they are and the school burries it's head in the sand.

WHAT HAPPENED?INFORM US,OR ARE YOU JUST TALKING TRASH!!!!!!!!

Guest Mr Webster

So there was a party at a house with drinking and lots of kids. Where were the parents? Start there before worrying about what the coach does. I was told there was drinking and girls brought home by police completely intoxicated. This is something the parents should be dealing with, not a coach of a football team.

Doesn't the team have a curfew imposed by the coach? The High School disciplines students all the time for conduct outside of school. Suspensions, drug and alcohol tests and programs are routine for "regular" students. The coach looks the other way when his team is involved. The players involved played last night, so I guess the High School discipline policy is just BS. As far as the parents go, if you knew the names involved, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Can't post them as they get edited, so don't ask.

Guest Football Parent
Doesn't the team have a curfew imposed by the coach? The High School disciplines students all the time for conduct outside of school. Suspensions, drug and alcohol tests and programs are routine for "regular" students. The coach looks the other way when his team is involved. The players involved played last night, so I guess the High School discipline policy is just BS. As far as the parents go, if you knew the names involved, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Can't post them as they get edited, so don't ask.

I am sure curfew. The High School discipline policicies and enforcement are very thorough and sound. Mr. Ragnone does a phenomenal job with the behavior of kids in the school. I would imagine any infractions are on a case-by-case basis. Do you have any substantial facts? While you can't say names, can you tell what happened? Were you there or are you hearing this second hand?

Now here is a novel idea. Why don't you focus on POSITIVE things with both the football program and the school. I know the current players are attending Study Hall 3 times a week and doing all kinds of off-field workouts. Results are apparent. GO KARDS

Guest FOOTBALLXXX

[/quote

WELL WELL THE FOOTBALL TEAM STARTED SLOW IN THE 1ST Q. I WAS STARTING TO GET WORRIED. IN THE 2ND Q THE TEAM FOUND THIER

RUNNING GAME AND STAYED WITH IT UNTIL IT OPENED UP A FEW NICE PASSES.I THINK THE Q.B PLAYED WELL.VERY STRONG RUNNING GAME

SET UP THE PASS NICELY..VERY GOOD JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND FOR THE WHOLE TEAM AND COACHING STAFF.NICE TO SEE ALL THE

PLAYERS IN THE GAME . THE PLAYERS SIDLINE WAS BUZZING .THE NEXT FEW WEEKS THE TEAM WILL PLAY BETTER COMPETITON

THEY WILL NEED TO WIN ONE OF THESE GAMES TO BUID ON THE PROGRAM. WITH NO TURNOVERS THIS IS VERY POSSIBLE.

THIS TEAM BEATS ITSELF. I THINK WE WILL SEE A BIG UPSET DOWN THE ROAD....

HEY MORON,MAYBE THE COACH HAS NO IDEA ABOUT YOUR SO CALLED WILD PARTY.I THINK COACH ******** AND HIS STAFF ARE DOING A FINE JOB WITH OUR FOOTBALL PROGRAM.THIS PROGRAM WAS ALMOST DESTROYED BY THE TWO NIT WITS ******* AND HIS MONEY HUNGRY HAM AND CHEESE MAKING SIDEKICK ******.

I am sure curfew. The High School discipline policicies and enforcement are very thorough and sound. Mr. Ragnone does a phenomenal job with the behavior of kids in the school. I would imagine any infractions are on a case-by-case basis. Do you have any substantial facts? While you can't say names, can you tell what happened? Were you there or are you hearing this second hand?

Now here is a novel idea. Why don't you focus on POSITIVE things with both the football program and the school. I know the current players are attending Study Hall 3 times a week and doing all kinds of off-field workouts. Results are apparent. GO KARDS

You don't need substantial facts for Ragnone to do his phenomenal job (so called). All you need is anyone, and I mean anyone, to make any statement they want against any student they want and that student will be charged as guilty with Ragnone being the judge & jury.