Where are the cops?

Guest Dan

I wish it was like the good old days when there were so many bars there was no need to drive. Just stagger from bar to bar. That was the best time to live in Harrison. I really miss it.

Well you can still go to the Elks, K of C. Vinnie's All Star, The Manor Bar, O'Donnell's, the Odd Couple and several others if you want a drink and then you can stagger home.

I wish it was like the good old days when there were so many bars there was no need to drive. Just stagger from bar to bar. That was the best time to live in Harrison. I really miss it.

Speaking of bars why haven't we heard anything int he news about someone throwing a homemade bomb at the Odd Couple. we def need more cops to patrol this town before someone really gets hurt

Well you can still go to the Elks, K of C. Vinnie's All Star, The Manor Bar, O'Donnell's, the Odd Couple and several others if you want a drink and then you can stagger home.

These are only a warm up for me. I can do that route several times a day. I need the bars of yore to really stagger home.

Speaking of bars why haven't we heard anything int he news about someone throwing a homemade bomb at the Odd Couple. we def need more cops to patrol this town before someone really gets hurt

Sounds like al-Qaida with an IED.

Because there is no crime in harrison...get with it will ya

OK officer looking for more cops to ride arround doing nothing because word is NO CRIME IN HARRISON.

This nonsense of not having enough man power is really getting old. If there is no crime we should cut the force not bother hiring.

OK officer looking for more cops to ride arround doing nothing because word is NO CRIME IN HARRISON.

This nonsense of not having enough man power is really getting old. If there is no crime we should cut the force not bother hiring.

If the police force gets cut, the only other job they qualify for is at Dunkin Donuts!

Don't you get it? It is the politicians, your council people, stating there is no crime in Harrison.

We all know things are getting worse. But no one wants to hire more officers until one of their relatives gets hurt.

Look at Joe B. getting attacked in broad day light. Read the papers, talk to your neighbors, you'll see things are not getting any better. The officers are short handed. It doesn't matter what you think of these officers they are your only protection and if they can't respond in a timely manner blame the chief and the mayor.

Guest Eneerg Man
Don't you get it? It is the politicians, your council people, stating there is no crime in Harrison.

We all know things are getting worse. But no one wants to hire more officers until one of their relatives gets hurt.

Look at Joe B. getting attacked in broad day light. Read the papers, talk to your neighbors, you'll see things are not getting any better. The officers are short handed. It doesn't matter what you think of these officers they are your only protection and if they can't respond in a timely manner blame the chief and the mayor.

There is very little crime reported in Harrison because illegal aliens don't report crime for fear of being deported. Car break ins are classified as malicious mischief which isn't reported in the crime figures. It is impossible that the crime rate is as low as it is. It's a matter of pencils and erasures.

if thats what you really think you are just a jack ass.

try doing what we do, than shoot your mouth off. but until then shut the f**k up

Judging by the looks of some of the cops anyone could do your jobs. What do you do? Ride around, complain about everything, when you do an ounce of work, you make sure everyone knows about it! Hey 'wild one' you are just a fake tough guy with a badge. The town knows you and your gang of misfits are usless and are laughed at by all. Do yourself a favor and don't try to defend the Police, it's impossible! Oh and by the way I think your a gutless, midget, %erk off!

if thats what you really think you are just a jack ass.

try doing what we do, than shoot your mouth off. but until then shut the f**k up

It should be "then shoot your mouth off".....You get what you pay for!!!!

I read the observer every week and there are only a few crimes a week in town. It is more dangerous to live in Nutley or N Arlington. They have more crimes there.

I read the observer every week and there are only a few crimes a week in town. It is more dangerous to live in Nutley or N Arlington. They have more crimes there.

Thats because the crimes are not talked about. If you want to continue living with your head in the sand, that's fine.

But if I were you I'd wake up and look around.

Not everyone can go to the ELKS to drink, you have to be a memeber or a guest of the member. So before you name bars, you need to know your stuff.

You can go to the Manor or Vinnie's. Those are 2 of the only bars left in Harrison.

Not everyone can go to the ELKS to drink, you have to be a memeber or a guest of the member. So before you name bars, you need to know your stuff.

You can go to the Manor or Vinnie's. Those are 2 of the only bars left in Harrison.

if im not mistaking theres more then 2 bars left...

theres Central Lounge, The Green Room, Tony Endzones, The Manor, Irish place between 3rd/church square, one on first street, right by la pizza some mexican joint.

In a towns that are headed in the wrong direction, there are usually three businesss that open and thrive. Liquor stores, chinese restaurants, and check cashing places. Harrison is right on target.

if im not mistaking theres more then 2 bars left...

theres Central Lounge, The Green Room, Tony Endzones, The Manor, Irish place between 3rd/church square, one on first street, right by la pizza some mexican joint.

I really do not care about the bars in Harrison. Those bars are trashy anyway.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest living on a dime
In a towns that are headed in the wrong direction, there are usually three businesss that open and thrive. Liquor stores, chinese restaurants, and check cashing places. Harrison is right on target.

and you know your in the ghetto when ..... your surrounded by 24 hour fast food joints. have you ever been on communipaw ave. in jersey city? because that's how it looks and acts come 10:00 pm