ANOTHER Crusader in the White House?

Guest Guest

It seems that in the past Sarah palin has stated that the Iraq War is "a task from God".

There's no reason to go halfway round the world to fight terror, that a woman with this viewpoint can be nominated as a candidate for VPOTUS terrifies me right here at home and needs to be fought right here at home.

It seems that in the past Sarah palin has stated that the Iraq War is "a task from God".

There's no reason to go halfway round the world to fight terror, that a woman with this viewpoint can be nominated as a candidate for VPOTUS terrifies me right here at home and needs to be fought right here at home.

She also tried to ban books from her local public library after she became mayor. When the librarian wouldn't go along, she tried to have her fired. Sounds like a my-way-or-the-highway type.

Guest 2smart4u

What is your proof that the Iraq war is not a task from God?

In the real world, unlike in BushWorld, proof is considered necessary before acting.

WHERE is the proof that it is, stored right alongside the 'proof' of WMDs?

It lurks somewhere you're obviously incapable of going, the land of intelligence and common sense.

If it IS a task from God then let all the Bible thumpers both finance and fight it and let sane, reasonable people get on with their lives.

It lurks somewhere you're obviously incapable of going, the land of intelligence and common sense.

If it IS a task from God then let all the Bible thumpers both finance and fight it and let sane, reasonable people get on with their lives.

That should be the case for any war. Only let those who admit to supporting a war, pay a tax on it.

She also tried to ban books from her local public library after she became mayor. When the librarian wouldn't go along, she tried to have her fired. Sounds like a my-way-or-the-highway type.

I've read that after receiving complaints from many families concerning a local library having books on devil worship and satinism, Palin contacted the local mayor and asked him to look into it and see if he could have the books removed. Apparently the library director refused and the mayor took steps to have her removed. Of course, in the loony left world of spin, the story has evolved into Palin being personally involved. (FYI to all Loonies; a Governor doesn't have the authority to fire anyone employed on a local level.)

I've read that after receiving complaints from many families concerning a local library having books on devil worship and satinism, Palin contacted the local mayor and asked him to look into it and see if he could have the books removed. Apparently the library director refused and the mayor took steps to have her removed. Of course, in the loony left world of spin, the story has evolved into Palin being personally involved. (FYI to all Loonies; a Governor doesn't have the authority to fire anyone employed on a local level.)

She was the mayor. And where did you get this information about books on devil worship?

As for satinism, well, it's ok I guess. But I prefer flannel myself.

2dim/PatRat, a/k/a Stupid:

She didn't do it while she was governor. She did it while she was Mayor of Wasilla. The mayor who "took steps to have (the librarian) removed" --- that was her, STUPID.